Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day (2619 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by nabiswake(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
10 Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day.

♥ ♥ ♥ Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love. MORE>>>
http://www.nabiswa.com/romantic-sms-messages-send-loved-one-valentine-s-day/

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by Mcowubaba: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just tell her-"baby R u moses, because u Divide the Storms in my life"..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by MZdamola(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Just tell her-"baby R u moses, because ur Divide the Storms in my life"..cheesy
grin pickup lines....

1 Like

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by Mcowubaba: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
MZdamola:

grin pickup lines....
I fit use am pick u up...cheesy wink..

1 Like

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by MZdamola(f): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I fit use am pick u up...cheesy wink..
Na G-wagon?? Ferrari?

1 Like

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by Mcowubaba: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
MZdamola:

Na G-wagon?? Ferrari?
Nope..just "Toasting wagon".cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine ’s Day by passiechu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
nabiswake:

10 Romantic SMS Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day.

♥ ♥ ♥ Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love. MORE>>>
http://www.nabiswa.com/romantic-sms-messages-send-loved-one-valentine-s-day/
very shallow!

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Girls Feel On Romance Section - Pic / How To Behave When Visiting Your Girlfriend's Parents / WHY Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.