Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns (1850 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by BOSS7: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
earTHMama:

Will you rather he say something not true that will sound good to your ears?

Are you from Abeokuta? grin
I would rather he be objective than feed us all propagandas about Obj and try to save him. How could Obj ever hide behind a finger after all the attrocities committed in his 8year tenure as the head of state, though I've not been in Nigeria since 1998 and all the time I call home and ask about situation of things, my family laugh at me and tell me things are not how I left them and in fact things are worse, more so, though I was not in Nigeria to witness this things but come on, we read the papers and it's all sad news every day.

Think of the masses who cannot even afford their daily breads not to think of ordinaly computers to see the outside world. Things are bad in Nigeria and we all know it, and we don't need a pioneer of destruction (Obj) to tell us that things would get worse.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Jairzinho(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
THE ONLY PLACE I WANT TO HEAR OBJ SPEAK FROM IS SOME REALLY DIRTY CELL I KIRIKIRI cool cool
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by earTHMama: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2009
THE ONLY PLACE I WANT TO HEAR OBJ SPEAK FROM IS SOME REALLY DIRTY CELL I KIRIKIRI Cool Cool
God forbid.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by TOYOSI20(f): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Topic

So what else is new,. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Jairzinho(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2009
earTHMama:

God forbid.
God doesn't forbid the right thing ! smiley
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by BOSS7: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
Jairzinho:

God doesn't forbid the right thing ! smiley

Lol, I think earTHMama is some how related to OBJ.

grin grin grin
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by debosky(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
She's in love with his monkey look alike son, she has to protect her own share of the loot y'know grin
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by earTHMama: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
She's in love with his monkey look alike son, she has to protect her own share of the loot y'know

Either way, Gbenga is finer,ivy educated and richer than you. He is also an alpha male. You can't beat that. tongue
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by FrankC3: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2009
OK. I get it!

We are saying that OBJ is wrong, he  would have been right if he had said that 2009 will be a SMOOTH year, free from difficulties?? No wonder prosperity pastors are making it in Nigeria, nobody wants to hear the truth, or are we arguing on whether OBJ is even qualified to make such a statement?? To me, OBJ look like a star when compared to the present leadership(nay 'lookership') and he is not only right this time around, but very much qualified to make such statement, no matter how unpalatable it might sound.

Don't forget that Obama told Americans the same thing.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Jairzinho(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
Frank-C:

OK. I get it!

We are saying that OBJ is wrong, he  would have been right if he had said that 2009 will be a SMOOTH year, free from difficulties?? No wonder prosperity pastors are making it in Nigeria, nobody wants to hear the truth, or are we arguing on whether OBJ is even qualified to make such a statement?? To me, OBJ look like a star when compared to the present leadership(nay 'lookership') and he is not only right this time around, but very much qualified to make such statement, no matter how unpalatable it might sound.

No one is saying OBJ is right or wrong,we're simply saying he should shut the PHUCK UP this disaster of a leader has already made me use expletives twice in one thread ! cry cry cry cry

earTHMama:

Either way, Gbenga is finer,ivy educated and richer than you. He is also an alpha male. You can't beat that. tongue

Alpha male, ke?  undecided

The man who couldn't even service his wife sufficiently,that she had to recourse to her boyfriend& 2 old men?  shocked shocked
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by earTHMama: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2009
Alpha male, ke? Undecided

The man who couldn't even service his wife sufficiently,that she had to recourse to her boyfriend& 2 old men?

Say what you know,abeg. There are many sides to that story.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by BOSS7: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
Frank-C:

OK. I get it!
No you don't

Frank-C:

We are saying that OBJ is wrong, he would have been right if he had said that 2009 will be a SMOOTH year, free from difficulties?? No wonder prosperity pastors are making it in Nigeria, nobody wants to hear the truth.
We understand your sarcasm thanks. Did your man (OBJ) not dine wit this so called prosperity preachers? So what makes him different? Are you really saying that's the truth? Did he has to say the obvious in a bid to make the headlines? At least he's led Nigeria somewhere can he at least shut up?

Frank-C:

he is not only right this time around, but very much qualified to make such statement, no matter how unpalatable it might sound.
So what? Does he have to tell us? How good was it in his days?

Frank-C:

And your point is?
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Jairzinho(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2009
earTHMama:

Say what you know,abeg. There are many sides to that story.
Im paraphrasing the 'Alpha male' himself grin grin grin
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by CrudeOil2(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2009
Every wants to be a fortune teller.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Muza(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
OMG! shocked ,
This warnin is comin from someone who looted so much,wat of us that did loot anything?
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by oderemo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2009
musha where u go all these days .hapi new yr 2 u.
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by Muza(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2009
ode remo:

musha where u go all these days .hapi new yr 2 u.
Ode remo,happy new year to u too,
I was on break and had been travellin all over,so i ddnt get to post regularly.
but now i'm back to counter those myopic bigots grin
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by oderemo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
i hope they will change this yr sha. lol
Re: 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns by earTHMama: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
I'm paraphrasing the 'Alpha male' himself
Hater! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrests Four Igbo,s Drug Suspects At Lagos Airport / Ogun Pledges To Complete On-going Projects / Marginalisation: Yoruba Leaders To Storm Aso Rock Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.