Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) (31246 Views)

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) / I Am Going For A Loan To Marry This Chick (photo) / Hilarious ! Side Chicks Vs Main Chick ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ifeanyiso(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Few days to val and these ladies are replying chat with accuracy,when I reply 'k' they will reply that's 'luvly'.......Na wa Oooo

5 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by omoadeleye(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by folabayo1(f): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phikom:

abi nah
eemm emmm abi? There is God o
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by immortalvoices(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Condom wey go sell go plenty sha

And as e cheap reach some fo.olish girl so still get unwanted belle smh!
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Seriously I am broke
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Who / What is Valentine?

Its just another way to cook rice undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by deebrain(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
And the Lord lifted his hands and said unto them,

"Why are ye yet without understanding? Whom amongst ye shall travail for them who are not but only after thine silver?"
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
Why art thou betraying thy fellow guys?

For it shall come to pass after the ladies (side chicks) behold the picture which thou posteth that they shall be greatly vexed and their anger will be kindled against us and they shalt deny us sex thereafter.
And verily verily I say unto you that thou side chick shall come back unto her master when the days of the rain shall arise.And it shall come to pass that on that day shall all side chick become humble.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mumu talk
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by bigbams24: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by lordraiden(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Who / What is Valentine?
valentine is dat nigga dat use to sale banana at d roundabout,u don 4get?
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Soso990240(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Vicotex:
T
Broda i double sight you.
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by auntymi(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phikom:
Val is around the corner...so few verses to charge you gals so you can know where you belong...
oya guys una don hear am, d common tricks has been exposed, make una try strategize and come up with new pranks.
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by austine4real(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
Why art thou betraying thy fellow guys?

For it shall come to pass after the ladies (side chicks) behold the picture which thou posteth that they shall be greatly vexed and their anger will be kindled against us and they shalt deny us sex thereafter.
lmao ur head dey dia o
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol, we no get val, talk more of side chic.. Mehn nawah oo, babes are now hard to find.... Okk oo, guess I'll spend my dough alone then.. Lol
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by joshrare(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Op, how do I know am a side guy? I don't want spend money and be denied my right.
Please tell me,its urgent!
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Habybullah(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Very funny
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
ObioraIkenna:
oya guys una don hear am, d common tricks has been exposed, make una try strategize and come up with new pranks.
Copied bro...
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
eemm emmm abi? There is God o
Lol...
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by gsainttrinity(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phikom:
Val is around the corner...so few verses to charge you gals so you can know where you belong...

story for the God's!
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
YNeme3E:
Lol, we no get val, talk more of side chic.. Mehn nawah oo, babes are now hard to find.... Okk oo, guess I'll spend my dough alone then.. Lol
Lol....
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by JUHABACH: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Phikom:

da scriptures cannot be denied.
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
joshrare:
@Op, how do I know am a side guy? I don't want spend money and be denied my right.
Please tell me,its urgent!
Bros u be baba nah...how would spend money on top d promise u no go reach...? shine and make sure u outsmart. any gal dat wants to side guy u...
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Phikom(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
dirtymoney:
And what shall it profit a man, to have many lovers and die pleasing all of them on val day?
1 is enough for me!!!
na so nah...correct bro...

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ballack8(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:

lol .yes indeed
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
What's today's date sef?
Re: How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) by ballack8(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
tongue

it doesn't av to come to this scenario nah..protection dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.