Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997977 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Leave Mark junior to crow about harming gays and shooting them in their groin and whatnot. These people are very harmless and mind their business. Why should I be bothered about someone's else lifestyle that's of no threat to me. Fair enough gays are tormented in Nigeria which is fine and where anyone can go scot free killing one but just a verbal attack on them here he's jail bound.

Besides, there are kids who realized they were gay for as early as 8 so what do one make of them?. If gayism was influenced by the environment in which one grew up why are there many gays in Africa were the practice is prohibited?. Why would someone tend out gay when they know they live in a society were they would be scorn?. Indifferent doesn't mean we're right and they're wrong. I used to feel same way towards gays too not until I moved abroad. They are no threat to me or any other heterosexual.

Dont be too liberal joor, you should be in between angry. Leave Mark for me, he is an African mantongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2015
grin you need new material grin

You chat more bs than you have available grin

* back to ignoring this fool again*

nigerianium:
CHIAMaka, need I remind you who it is you want to join issues with? Need I remind you how I continually put you through all the ordeals in Dante's Inferno?

Now you know.

You have never contributed intelligently to any issue apart from flírting stupidly with everyone. Post one thread on which you contributed to topical issues.

You have a philia for mental torture? Be my guest.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Na sleep me dey stylishly wait o
Truckpusher:
You dun match abokki shiit tongue

I no wan follow you yab her - I'm here to fuel the fight grin grin grin grin

Coward ,fight ya wars. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

Hi, nice to meet you smiley

I'm April, Nigeria's future first female president. cheesy
nigerianium:
I like your dream. Kindly wake up and embrace reality.

April07. cheesy cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
And there goes another new ass-licker on the block.

Abeg position ya mouth well, one bros just lick that thing finish yesterday for here - I no wan here say person get rabbis for here o. grin grin grin grin
wetin be ur pee sef Why the foray?abeg i knw engage masef for any e-fray 2nyt. . .even ma guys i dey always yarn them truth. .u cnt please every1. . .na butt licking be dat?abeg stp am if nah jokesad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

I am fine.

Amebo gist, errm let me see......
Okay, Ireneony created a thread last week about how pointed her nose was and she was bashed by some including me grin and butt-licked by a lot of butt-lickers

Well, one other girl displayed her pictures on that thread saying she also had a pointed nose.
Well as it seemed, the girl couldn't handle negative comments about her physical appearance and immediately the first negative comment came, she felt so bad and said she was going to deactivate her moniker.

Me I was like, ah ah, if you knew you couldn't handle insults then why put up your picture for everyone to critic.
When the guy who insulted her found out she wanted to deactivate, he apologized. So the girl cooled down.

But it didn't end there grin
This morning, the same girl created a thread and titled the thread" I think I have a pointed nose and I am beautiful.
She then proceeded to upload more pictures.
The height of low self esteem.

April, the bashing this girl received on that thread no be here grin grin

That's the sweetest gist for today grin

Rotflmao grin grin
See gist! grin grin

Poor girls. Ehya.
I always miss these fun events. Chai. embarassed

This morning, the same girl created a thread and titled the thread" I think I have a pointed nose and I am beautiful.
She then proceeded to upload more pictures.
The height of low self esteem.

grin grin grin grin
She's thinking. Oh no.
But... is she really fine?
And tell me her nose is actually protruding small at least. grin

Because I can already cook her image up.. not a good imagination grin

Did she deactivate yet? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must have a truckload of fools at home to figure out some in an anonymous/faceless forum. grin

All Hail Chiam The Duchess Of All Fools cheesy

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Hmmm.... That is interesting but still this issue would be considered more delicate than those. Well, I will suggest you start to pray for nothing but heterosexuals kids tongue. It is not too late and your certainly do not want to be caught unawares.
Heterosexual kids? Thank goodness for the society I live in.
That opined, I suppose most start out as being bi-curious. That period of uncertainty (pre- or ante-puberty) is when it can be nipped in the bud.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take am bombom joor. grin

angry. Goodnight. My bed beckons cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher abeg if u get any personal beef with her. . .make una settle am. . .cos me dey plain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Long ago. It's no news tongue

I'll be praying for ur redemption cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2015
My father-inlaw truckpusher (KING OF KINGS) Said:

Truckpusher:
You must have a truckload of fools at home to figure out some in an anonymous/faceless forum. grin

All Hail Chiam The Duchess Of All Fools cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
Heterosexual kids? Thank goodness for the society I live in.
That opined, I suppose most start out as being bi-curious. That period of uncertainty (pre- or ante-puberty) [b]is when it can be nipped in the bud.

[/b]

It is actually much more complicated than that. And if that were true, how do you know when your kid becomes bi-curious?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:44am On Jun 30, 2015
kinglekan:

April07. cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2572654_wakethefuckup_jpegc19289ee6699055009e6b57e84049ae8

undecided undecided
Lekan you.. don't worry, you'll wish you took a selfie with me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2015
We both need redemption. At least we both up late tongue
April07:

I'll be praying for ur redemption cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

Rotflmao grin grin
See gist! grin grin

Poor girls. Ehya.
I always miss these fun events. Chai. embarassed

grin grin grin grin
She's thinking. Oh no.

Lmfao grin grin

April07:
But... is she really fine?
And tell me her nose is actually protruding small at least. grin

Because I can already cook her image up.. not a good imagination grin

I can't say anything because it might be used against me in the future lipsrsealed grin

April07:
Did she deactivate yet? grin

Let me check? grin

Do you want the link, so you can see for yourself? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Chill boss.
pbs4real:
Truckpusher abeg if u get any personal beef with her. . .make una settle am. . .cos me dey plain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:48am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

undecided undecided
Lekan you.. don't worry, you'll wish you took a selfie with me grin

Hehehehehe!! Selfie while grabbing sumfn bah? wink

Whr have u been joor? Hrd some rumours hope they aren't true sha?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55:
grin you need new material grin

You chat more bs than you have available grin

* back to ignoring this fool again*

Perfect . Remember to remind the moderators who started this. I just save this page as my leverage. Nemesis just begun.
They always think I am bluffing at the beginning till the harsh reality dawns on them.

I hate homosexuals and so what?

Everyone can't be like you, a lesbian, can we?

May the what befell Sodom and Gomorrah befall your homosexual arsé.

The scriptures decreed so not me.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

Dont be too liberal joor, you should be in between angry. Leave Mark for me, he is an African mantongue

Liberal? Maybe. Humanist?. Certainly.

I'm for equal representation of every human regardless of their race, gender, sexuality, and status. Provided no one harass me I'm unperturbed about what consensual adults do with their lives. Logic precede religion, culture and tradition and literally everything I do in life. That's why I do go hard on religious wingnuts to present evidence when I'm confronted by them, not some religious book passages.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
undecided cry undecided cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Misssclassy tatafoo nor fit you. Go sleep. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Chill boss.
no wahala jare. . . U knw say me nah peacemaker, if there is one tin wey i so mch detest. . . .na flexing of muscle for faceless forum. . . . Ok make u sef put mouth, jez like me and u dey converse and i cum tel u as ma gee say,guy do the one wey u fit do cos u knw go fit please everybody. . . .wetin we cal that 1?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Insidous:

It is actually much more complicated than that. And if that were true, how do you know when your kid becomes bi-curious?
Same way an observant parent would know when the kids are curious about sex? The way they interact with members of both genders. The peculiarities would be obvious because the kids themselves are uncertain.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2015
I understand boss. Just laugh it off and move on. NL is nothing but joke
pbs4real:
no wahala jare. . . U knw say me nah peacemaker, if there is one tin wey i so mch detest. . . .na flexing of muscle for faceless forum. . . . Ok make u sef put mouth, jez like me and u dey converse and i cum tel u as ma gee say,guy do the one wey u fit do cos u knw go fit please everybody. . . .wetin we cal that 1?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! Selfie while grabbing sumfn bah? wink

Whr have u been joor? Hrd some rumours hope they aren't true sha?

Grabbing fire undecided

I've been around.

That I got a Maybach? That's true. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Lmfao grin grin

I can't say anything because it might be used against me in the future lipsrsealed grin

Let me check? grin

please give me the link nahgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I understand boss. Just laugh it off and move on. NL is nothing but joke
no shiit jawe. . .tnx. . . .u dey one of the best around here. . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Lmfao grin grin

Let me check? grin

No be small thing. grin

Please gimme the link. cheesy

All these sense(less) people will not channel their Supposed boldness into something more rewarding.
Be posting 'Check me out, I've got Nicki's teeth' everywhere. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55, so you are a lesbian? Interesting.
Good leverage. The perfect leverage.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Head swelling grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. Thanks anyways. Just like seeing my pals in good mood
pbs4real:
no shiit jawe. . .tnx. . . .u dey one of the best around here. . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2015
April07:

Grabbing fire undecided
I've been around.
That I got a Maybach? That's true. smiley
*yinmu* when I do cut my hand tongue
Busy ryt? Cos you have been on a low key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.