Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982490 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:00am On Jun 30, 2015
DrAify:
Odima,and you?

I'm good, thanks. Actually it was an attempt to see if you comprehend mother tongue or Yankee didn't let you. Ever been to your hometown? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Lol! grin you're funny as fvck I'll give you that love!

With you're high school thinking grin

Was I meant to be offended

So I'm NOW a rug muncher because the son of _Fags said so? What a foollish child you are grin

Btw who's sod and whatever, were they extras in Star Wars the Trilogy

My goal this summer was -Do not educate fooools- but I'm only human so here goes:

When you wish good or bad for another it manifests right under your dry stinking balls. Sooo how's your 'Order from the universe or God" going for ya?...

1) Graphic scene from some literature

On it's way!!

#GayRightssss
#KeepWriting your own destiny

I wish you some MORE rainbow dust and sweet sweet dreams sugar lips *Cork breath* kiss

nigerianium:
"It's oozing of negativity".

My comments are oozing of negativity for being homophobic. For not supporting you and your homosexual ilk.

Burn! The puzzle is piecing itself. Now I understand better. I should have known. All the endearments of "sweetheart" and "my love" and complimenting their figures...lipsrsealed

It was all too obvious.

'Thanks' for this revelation, Chiam. *Kisses*

Oops! Sorry. I nearly forgot you are not into men.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:11am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
When it comes to the issue of feminism, I hound the whole crew.

Noticed I do not duel it out with Insìdous/JustFollowIt, Mìzymycøli, Stàndd et al? The smart and lady-like ones.

My feud with Misss classy was started by Misss classy who insulted me first in April. Like the others, I warned twice but my bluff was called.
Vìctoriabee? Like-dislike maybe. The moment she made feminism her only mantra was the moment our disagreements intensified.

Chìam55, Ro kiatu and their likes? They are just bimbos. Chiam 55 is an unintelligent lesbian - a no-no.smiley

Now I know better. And I think you're right about Victoria. Her participation on here is centralized on feminism and gender equality while madam classy delves into issues that are unconnected to feminism.

There are some ladies who act vainly and one can tell their self esteem is diminutive and I don't have much issues when they are lambasted moderately. Well, I just wanted to know what propelled the verbal combat between you and these two who I'm confident are quite smart and brainy and as a sapiosexual you shouldn't have much issues with them. Unless of course with the given reasons.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy I grasp,but not much sad

Yeah,twice
ronald4lif:

I'm good, thanks. Actually it was an attempt to see if you comprehend mother tongue or Yankee didn't let you. Ever been to your hometown? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy I grasp,but not much sad

Yeah,twice

Nice one. Try and learn more. Mixing with Igbos do help one to learn quicker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol! grin you're funny as fvck I'll give you that love!

With you're high school thinking grin

Was I meant to be offended

So I'm NOW a rug muncher because the son of _Fags said so? What a foollish child you are grin

Btw who's sod and whatever, were they extras in Star Wars the Trilogy

My goal this summer was -Do not educate fooools- but I'm only human so here goes:

When you wish good or bad for another it manifests right under your dry stinking balls. Sooo how's your 'Order from the universe or God" going for ya?...

1) Graphic scene from some literature

On it's way!!

#GayRightssss
#KeepWriting your own destiny

I wish you some MORE rainbow dust and sweet sweet dreams sugar lips *Cork breath* kiss
We'd see, Lesbian refugee, we'd see.smiley I can post links to threads where Missclassy and Victoria bragging like you are now and we all know how hellish their cyber-lives have been.

When a refugee thinks it can square up against free citizens then she should be reminded of her place. The flip sid of dawn it is then, lesbian refugee.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2015
The Entertainment is real.

"Look son.. "closet homos "

Boys just get a room won't ya grin

Men flirting and winking at each other

They're comfortable with dick so attack and repel pussszse. Classic stewie behaviour. Soooo I hear you wanted to kill your mothers and bang your dads shocked shocked
How's that plan going grin grin

Fvckin HYPOCRITES everywhere grin

#WasteManzss

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
[b]We'd see, Lesbian refugee, we'd see.smiley

Agh you're killing a nigga grin grin

Ok stewie I'll play with you kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2015
[sub][/sub]
nigerianium:
[b]We'd see, Lesbian refugee, we'd see.smiley

Dick breath I'm going bck to ignoring ya

Toodles noodle dick grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
We'd see, Lesbian refugee, we'd see.smiley I can post links to threads where Missclassy and Victoria bragging like you are now and we all know how hellish their cyber-lives have been.

When a refugee thinks it can square up against free citizens then she should be reminded of her place. The flip sid of dawn it is then, lesbian refugee.smiley

Pissin myself laff you're a fvckin clown I hope you know that! Again no offence taken so good luck with that and enjoy your "Freedom" grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 30, 2015
I beg someone laff wiv me grin the clown iz being interviewed grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 30, 2015
#No oofence taken

See yourself see your lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Slavery hmmmm grin ain't saying lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Who's that dear. shocked

Cc
Zainyola
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2015
You are a shame on your country, humanity and your spiritual self. To think that 500 girls from your country are now slaves to Crazy Nigerian men called boko harm your men! Nigerian men! Your pathetic primary school mentality now.

Ps:
Lol I heard all that bs when I was eight years old going to primary school in a National front (skinHeads ) community so you'll have to excuse me if I'm still not offended because your trying too hard...

Cc

Stewie

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Chiam55:
I've never known "Adults" to be soooo childish undecided

Most girls including me do such poses with friends. I kiss my friends
Cc: Nairalanders cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:26am On Jun 30, 2015
I do not support homosexuals like you, Chiam55. You can't force me to like them. You can't force to like your kind. In many parts of Nigeria we attack them.

Cursed be homosexuals like you for such unnatural cravings.

More quotes to come.grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:29am On Jun 30, 2015
I do really think that you guys should get a room

CC
Chiam55 and Nigerianium. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mistabiola: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2015
I share the same view with this man

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Jobless youths!! grin grin Smh! lipsrsealed

orra here mehn!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I do really think that you guys should get a room

CC
Chiam55 and Nigeriani.um. cheesy
[b]She's a homosexual. She disagrees with anyone who abhors or hates homosexuality.

She kisses GIRLS full-on.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:35am On Jun 30, 2015
nigerianium:
[b]She's a homosexual. She disagrees with anyone who abhors or hates homosexuality.

She kisses GIRLS full-on.grin
grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 3:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Jobless youths!! grin grin Smh! lipsrsealed

orra here mehn!
grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:37am On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
I share the same view with this man
Join Chiam55 's homosexual gang then. gays and dykes.grin
'Enjoy' till you get shot in the groin.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by morethanadoll(f): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2015
pbs4real:
lyk ciriously
Seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.