Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,614 members, 7,861,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995268 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
He needs urgent help
Sometimes you need people like this in every society to complete the natural order of things .
What would be our fate of everyone is normal in a particular society? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Naaaawh, so MELLOWLY said of you.
Pleased to hear

Yes it is my AUTHENTIC name, thank you.
In Jesus name amen

Cherlene
Bless the name of the Lordsmiley

And here i was thinking... Wishing i could meet someone on this forum whom i can relate with on a spiritual level.

Cherlene my name is Riley. You're not Nigerian are ya?

May Gods light shine on you tonight. Amen

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
and what could I have done to deserve such?
Insidous:

Really angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don't want you to have a pleasant night angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you always posting this same video all day long?
Just wanna know .

Good evening

Frankly I don't POST IT. The video is on my PROFILE-signature!!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
and what could I have done to deserve such?

I don't know angry angry. I just don't want you to angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
more like how riches go take sweet if owu no dey? They complete the circle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DLOL. gotya baws
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you need people like this in every society to complete the natural order of things .
What would be our fate of everyone is normal in a particular society? grin
Insidous:

I am going to pretend like I didn't see that.

And stop trying too hard, please grin

God and Allah are one in the same. We all should love each other so the world can be a better place. And starving kids can finally eat. Amen.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
fortunately, ive got the key(s) to my happiness. my Gpa showed me how to unlock it
but that said, I still need ya to smile at me
Insidous:

I don't know angry angry. I just don't want you to angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
SO THIS PLACE IS CUL NOW THAT EVERYBODY HAVE BE BAN? DATS WRIGHT.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your mama toto dey smell no be for here. grin
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
JACK!!! that solves your curiosity tongue tongue tongue tongue
Yes boss!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Bless the name of the Lordsmiley

And here i was thinking... Wishing i could meet someone on this forum whom i can relate with on a spiritual level.

Cherlene my name is Riley. You're not Nigerian are ya?

May Gods light shine on you tonight. Amen

Amen!

Oh, lovely. Riley, NICE TO MEET YOU.
I am a South-African colored.

Thank you, God's grace upon you too.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
God and Allah are one in the same. We all should love each other so the world can be a better place. And starving kids can finally eat. Amen.

undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! *pukes* That idiot likes taking piss. he such an _arse mehhhhhhhn
May God deliver him.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Amen!
Oh, lovely. Riley, NICE TO MEET YOU. I am a South-African colored.
Cherlene
U MEAN DATS UR PICS ON UR PROFILE?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
grin
grin The boy nefer chee anything .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
more like how riches go take sweet if owu no dey? They complete the circle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DLOL. gotya baws
Exactly , you need to clown around with them sometimes. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
fortunately, ive got the key(s) to my happiness. my Gpa showed me how to unlock it
but that said, I still need ya to smile at me
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sinnzu:
Yes boss!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U MEAN DATS UR PICS ON UR PROFILE?

Yes, why the CURIOSITY?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
ive been through enough horror shii today #HorrorHotel. I need me some smile PLS!
Insidous:

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Truckpusher:
Exactly , you need to clown around with them sometimes. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Amen!

Oh, lovely. Riley, NICE TO MEET YOU.
I am a South-African colored.

Cherlene

Amen. I hope you'll be in church early enough for service?

If its not a burden, i'll like to send you a mail. I think its time i had an online buddy who worships Christ in truth and in spirit.

I'll put you in my prayers tonight huny.. God will start up something bountiful in your life.cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:

undecided angry
did someone eat your meat this morning?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
ive been through enough horror shii today #HorrorHotel. I need me some smile PLS!

I wish I could but I can't. I have used up my smile quota for the day. Pele angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
did someone eat your meat this morning?

OMG, can you please stop angry tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:

OMG, can you please stop angry tongue
ok.bye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
eyaaaaaaaaaaaa. omashe ooooo. Im glad my smile is unlimited. poor you. seeing people like you with limited smile makes me appreciate my uniqueness tongue tongue tongue tongue
Insidous:

I wish I could but I can't. I have used up my smile quota for the day. Pele angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
ok.bye

Where are you running to undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:

Amen. I hope you'll be in church early enough for service?

If its not a burden, i'll like to send you a mail. I think its time i had an online buddy who worships Christ in truth and in spirit.

I'll put you in my prayers tonight huny.. God will start up something bountiful in your life.cheesy

UNFORTUNATELY no CHURCH-SERVICE tomorrow due to VACATION here.

Well PERHAPS!!
Awwwh, thank you

In Jesus name, amen.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
eyaaaaaaaaaaaa. omashe ooooo. Im glad my smile is unlimited. poor you. seeing people like you with limited smile makes me appreciate my uniqueness tongue tongue tongue tongue

undecided angry
Why do you need mine is you had unlimited smiles angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.