Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,281 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997337 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes, why the CURIOSITY?
Cherlene
CUS i dont believe it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CUS i dont believe it

Well that's UNFORTUNATE.

May I ask why?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

UNFORTUNATELY no CHURCH-SERVICE tomorrow due to VACATION here.

Well PERHAPS!!
Awwwh, thank you

In Jesus name, amen.

Cherlene
Your church goes on vacation?shocked...... Thats a first.. Well, i will be worshiping. Nothing gives me more joy than being in His presence..

I think you got mailgrin

cherlene is such a pretty namesmiley. And i hope i'm permitted to complement you. You such a beauty!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Trying to force out smile outta a sad lady. tongue tongue tongue
Insidous:

undecided angry
Why do you need mine is you had unlimited smiles angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:

Where are you running to undecided
Far away.. To a place where you cannot frown at me. Peace be with you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ronald d nightwalkergrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ronald d nightwalkergrin

Tonight is yours. I see your ministry is moving forward. Your packaging is extraordinary. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Your church goes on vacation?shocked...... Thats a first.. Well, i will be worshiping. Nothing gives me more joy than being in His presence..

I think you got mailgrin

cherlene is such a pretty namesmiley. And i hope i'm permitted to complement you. You such a beauty!

Yes, probably. The CHURCH SCHEDULE/PROGRAM is blank.
Praise the Lord, very pleased to hear.

Thank you once again, hope they are PURE and HONEST?

Note: Very low BATTERY, hence my late response.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Well that's UNFORTUNATE.
May I ask why?
Cherlene
CUS dat beauty there is exceptional.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CUS dat beauty there is exceptional.

AWWWWH, thank you dear. I can only thank my/our CREATOR, for His beautiful creation.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Cherlene:

AWWWWH, thank you dear. I can only thank my/our CREATOR, for His beautiful creation.

Cherlene
ARE U a south africa citizen or u only based in south africa?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided
Mtchew. undecided

Why are you hissing? You ate snail undecided

Where did you disappear to ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
WATCHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THESE Gz ARENT LOYAL MEHHHHN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
WATCHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THESE Gz ARENT LOYAL MEHHHHN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Birthday smiley grin

Why isn't it showing on your profile
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Why are you hissing? You ate snail undecided

Where did you disappear to ?
Been on the mountain. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 1207 is here #JahBlessThisDay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
Far away.. To a place where you cannot frown at me. Peace be with you.

Has she given you her number? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2015
THANKS. Probably I didn't register my DOB
Deejavuu:

Happy Birthday smiley grin

Why isn't it showing on your profile
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Been on the mountain. smiley

Praying for a wife undecided

Missed you small o angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
THANKS. Probably I didn't register my DOB

Awww ok.

You're welcome. May you walk and never stumble..

Iseee grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tonight is yours. I see your ministry is moving forward. Your packaging is extraordinary. grin

Tell him to settle me if he wants me to stay in my lanetongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ARE U a south africa citizen or u only based in south africa?

I am BORN and FOSTERED in RSA- Rupublic of South Africa.
Yes, I am a S.A citizen.

May I ask, and yourself?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Way of the El Capito. Lol................. Meet me for koko bar by 9pm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Deejavuu:

Awww ok.

You're welcome. [b]May you walk and never stumble..

[/b]Iseee grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Praying for a wife undecided

Missed you small o angry
Nope. Was praying for God to make you confess your crush on me. I can see it coming to pass already. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

Awww ok.

You're welcome. May you walk and never stumble..
Iseee grin
Daizis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Way of the El Capito. Lol................. Meet me for koko bar by 9pm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yay!!

Killing this groove mhen..

*Searching closet for that killer shorts and kicks*

smiley cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2015
get your anti bomb vest..............its gonna be da BOMB mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Deejavuu:

Yay!!

Killing this groove mhen..

*Searching closet for that killer shorts and kicks*

smiley cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope. Was praying for God to make you confess your crush on me. I can see it coming to pass already. smiley

cheesy grin

See why i missed your e presence small..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2015
softysparky:

Morning dear Agape charis.
Sweetie. . .!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Tell him to settle me if he wants me to stay in my lanetongue

Hmmm, is there more there's to know about your enthusiasm to crippling a brother's ministry. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
gregzone:

Daizis

Lool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin

See why i missed your e presence small..
grin grin grin
What's been happening here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.