Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996487 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:

Always undecided
yea..anytime i come here to peep i always see you at the window
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
khachee:
yea..if i come here to peep i always see you at the window
Ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:
Ok
how was your day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Hi baby!
sup with your oda acct?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
BreezyRita! Ntorrrrr! tongue I sent those mosquitoes. Hope they are treating you well? cheesy

See...you no dey fear again oh.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BreezyRita(f): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
BreezyRita! Ntorrrrr! tongue
I sent those mosquitoes. Hope they are treating you well? cheesy

See...you no dey fear again oh.

Bikonu, call them back. The torment is too musssh!

You're wicked sha grin
How come you're still awake?? Dem dey your side too??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2015
BreezyRita:

Bikonu, call them back. The torment is too musssh!

You're wicked sha grin
How come you're still awake?? Dem dey your side too??
Dem dey craze? Nooo!

You said something about me on your diary, Rita. Begin to explain yourself now. Oya!!! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BreezyRita(f): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Dem dey craze? Nooo!

You said something about me on your diary, Rita. Begin to explain yourself now. Oya!!! grin
Ehen! Joecutie (everyone's honey pie), is not single. You just decided to leave out that part of your life in your diary.. But I know em scopes gringrin

Oya, deny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Ireneony I read your diary, sorry for your loss, may you be granted the fortitude to bear it.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy Eid to all the Muslims all over the world. Caseless...happy Eid to you! Whew! Not easy to have a muslim sweetheart this period. In short, Ramadan became our most trying period, if you know what I mean grin cheesy

Uhmmm...that being said, today is going to be so much fun wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Caseless: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2015
zicoraads:
Happy Eid to all the Muslims all over the world. Caseless...happy Eid to you! Whew! Not easy to have a muslim sweetheart this period. In short, Ramadan became our most trying period, if you know what I mean grin cheesy

Uhmmm...that being said, today is going to be so much fun wink
happy eid, brother!

You have found a wife in romance section? Help me fine one fine babe too make I carry open mouth.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where and how have you been?

Offline and I've been fine...

How are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Nneka123... why you be looking like a witch from Hogwarts with that black dress on & your mosquitoe lap showing through the slit grin
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
RETROSHAWTY:
sup with your oda acct?
Anti spam Bot banned it. How are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2015
BreezyRita:

Ehen! Joecutie (everyone's honey pie), is not single. You just decided to leave out that part of your life in your diary.. But I know em scopes gringrin

Oya, deny!
"Everyone's honey pie"? shocked cheesy

Am I your honey pie too? grin

Rita, you're accusing me falsely oh. Go through my diary from the very first post, I'm sure you'll see what you're looking for. It's there, I've talked about it before. grin

How was your night with your mosquito-friends? tongue
Good morning. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dont8(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Caseless:
happy eid, brother!

You have found a wife in romance section? Help me fine one fine babe too make I carry open mouth.
Really!

That's why you're Caseless anyway smiley

Eid Mubarak bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Sinaj aint u seen ma mentions?

I jux saw it...

gud morning Brown kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2015
sinaj:

I jux saw it...

gud morning Brown kiss
morning. Guess i askd for something
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2015
sinaj:

I jux saw it...

gud morning Brown kiss
morning. Guess i ask for something
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BreezyRita(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
"Everyone's honey pie"? shocked cheesy

Am I your honey pie too? grin

Rita, you're accusing me falsely oh. Go through my diary from the very first post, I'm sure you'll see what you're looking for. It's there, I've talked about it before. grin

How was your night with your mosquito-friends? tongue
Good morning. smiley

You are wicked! And they were worse!! cry
I have these red rashes on my neck and arms. But its okay.

You talked about nothing joor. The main thing?? Relationship? Everyone's saying it. You keep it out. But its commendable sha cheesy (If you are single, that is).
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Ututu oma, Nickymezor, nwanyi oma. Kedu ka imere? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ututu oma, Nickymezor, nwanyi oma.
Kedu ka imere? grin
ANYBODY WIT dis type of ur moniker are always ugly in real life, CUTIE KO CUT NI
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
CAPTAINSWAG225, U DIS GHANA BOY, WETIN U DEY FIND 4 NAIRALAND DIS EARLY MORNING?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Eid Mubarak to all muslim faithfull especially my Insidousgrin.

I hope boko haram takes a day off today.The bloodshed is too much already!! Unjustifiable and un-called for. Islam as we are told is a religion of peace, so i implore muslims to practice what they preach and leave the Jihad for Allah, he can fight for himself.
Why decapitate your own brother? Why take a life you didnt give? Why cut-short hopes and dreams? Dont you have your own dreams?? If that life isn't worth something, Allah wouldnt give it in the first place.
Until we stop dividing ourselves along ethnic lines and embrace brotherhood we cant emacipate. Lets embrace Love please. Where there is LOVE, there is peace & progress. We are FAMILY. Let Love Lead.

-Sinnzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
BreezyRita:

You are wicked! And they were worse!! cry
I have these red rashes on my neck and arms. But its okay.

You talked about nothing joor. The main thing?? Relationship? Everyone's saying it. You keep it out. But its commendable sha cheesy (If you are single, that is).
Good morning
BABE ARE U BEAUTIFUL?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
CAPTAINSWAG225, U DIS GHANA BOY, WETIN U DEY FIND 4 NAIRALAND DIS EARLY MORNING?
am looking for humanbeing1st, can u find him for me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Eid Mubarak to all muslim faithfull especially my Insidousgrin.

I hope boko haram takes a day off today.The bloodshed is too much already!! Unjustifiable and un-called for. Islam as we are told is a religion of peace, so i implore muslims to practice what they preach and leave the Jihad for Allah, he can fight for himself.
Why decapitate your own brother? Why take a life you didnt give? Why cut-short hopes and dreams? Dont you have your own dreams?? If that life isn't worth something, Allah wouldnt give it in the first place.
Until we stop dividing ourselves along ethnic lines and embrace brotherhood we cant emacipate. Lets embrace Love please. Where there is LOVE, there is peace & progress. We are FAMILY. Let Love Lead.

-Sinnzu
GERRAT, IDIOT!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:

HUMANBEING2ND <<<<<<< Mr Cork Wannna-be ((((((NAIRALANDs DUMBEST REJECT)))))))

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
GERRAT, IDIOT!!!
HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THE POSTINOR?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
NA D WORK OF ISHILO.VE, HE DON GIVE AM BAN TILL AUGUST, BUT BY D TIME HE COME BACK JUST 4 GET IT HE IS GONNA DEAL WIT ALL OF DEM
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THE POSTINOR?
I SURVIVE IT USING UR BLOOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.