Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,968 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996480 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
LOL. Change the dirty blue walls around ya house first, or are you waiting on you papa to do it? Oh, i forgot! You are still a little child with no source of income.grin
even if i stay in my fathers house, am aving peace dere, not illegal migrant U like dat cant work freely where u are and also scare of coming to nigeria becauSe of shame, FOOL!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Abum onye Anambra state.... yeah, alaram ofuma smiley
Wow. Abukwu m onye Anambra. Biko ewekwana iwe, ebee n'Anambra ka isi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
by d way where is dat little hole(pvssy) dat cant even contain my finger called oyind17 while ladies like Nneka123 are having a sweet hole dat can swallow my whole tin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Cherryice watagwan bad gyal?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
even if i stay in my fathers house, am aving peace dere, not illegal migrant U like dat cant work freely where u are and also scare of coming to nigeria becauSe of shame, FOOL!
Im in Abu Dhabi on a working visit. I'm sure u dont even have some semblance of a brain so you dont have a clue what that is. Clearly the farthest you have been from your slum in mushin is abule egbagringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
No, you bleached cos you are ashamed of youself. You have low self esteem. Which is why you deactivated your loveren and sweetorgasm account so people cant see you after i exposed yougrin. You are a reject! A nairaland rejected soulgringrin
BEING A REJECTED ON FACELESS FORUM IS BETTER DAN BEING REJECT IN PHYSICAL, guess wat? i knw cant comfortably board a plane to nigeria today because of shame, where will u even get flight ticket money self. COW!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nickymezor(f): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow. Abukwu m onye Anambra. Biko ewekwana iwe, ebee n'Anambra ka isi?
Enugwu-Ukwu, gi kwanu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
BEING A REJECTED ON FACELESS FORUM IS BETTER DAN BEING REJECT IN PHYSICAL, guess wat? i knw cant comfortably board a plane to nigeria today because of shame, where will u even get flight ticket money self. COW!
Ok chill, now you sounding like an epilectic drunk. Slowly read what you typed and if it made sense, i'll give you a medalgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Im in Abu Dhabi on a working visit. I'm sure u dont even have some semblance of a brain so you dont have a clue what that is. Clearly the farthest you have been from your slum in mushin is abule egbagringrin
GUESS WAT, HAVE BEEN TO AS MANY COUNTRY AS U CAN DREAM OF and i dont consider dubai as one cus its 4 tourist, try and cross to europe or america den we can talk, idiot!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BreezyRita(f): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
First off, I'm sorry for the wickedness meted to you by those uncompromisingly wicked mosquitoes. But they like girls well well. grin
Okay, don't worry, I'll give you something to apply on those rashes, you hear? grin

Secondly, I know I've talked about this before, but just for the benefit of doubt, and to clear the air once more, I'm not single. I have a girlfriend, a very beautiful, sexy and hot Nairalander, Missterious. She's been my best friend and companion since 2012. She's my woman, and I love her so so much. smiley

So...is everything okay now? grin

. Perfectly okay sir! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
GUESS WAT, HAVE BEEN TO AS MANY COUNTRY AS U CAN DREAM OF and i dont consider dubai as one cus its 4 tourist, try and cross to europe or america den we can talk, idiot!
hey! Dingbat, abu dhabi is not dubai, you wouldnt know would you?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Enugwu-Ukwu, gi kwanu?
Onwere obere obodo di n'ime Orumba South, akporo ya Ogbunka. Igaghi ama ya. grin Mana ebi m n'Onicha na Lagos. Ibi n'Enugwu-ukwu?

Kedu ebe ina-agu akwukwo? K'obu oru ka ina-aru?

(Omalicha, biko ewekwana iwe na m na-aju gi ajuju buru ibu oo)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, ouch, i hope humanbeing2nd gets a ban too
DEY CAN BAN IT, I HAVE AS MANY HUMANBEINGS ACCOUNT AS POSSIBLE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
hey! Dingbat, abu dhabi is not dubai, you wouldnt know would you?? grin
dey are SHA still in U.A.E dey ARE dsame tin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
slowpoke says dubai is a tourist attraction. Your case is hopeless!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
slowpoke says dubai is a tourist attraction. Your case is hopeless!
u av just confirm ur stupidity, ok oya tell me wat is dubai?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
dey are SHA still in U.A.E dey ARE dsame tin
Olodo is abuja and lagos the same thing? See why everyone on NL says you have no brain?? You might as well tag the UAE a tourist centre. Foolish boy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nickymezor(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=JoeCutie post=35957659] Onwere obere obodo di n'ime Orumba South, akporo ya Ogbunka. Igaghi ama ya. grin Mana ebi m n'Onicha na Lagos. Ibi n'Enugwu-ukwu?

Kedu ebe ina-agu akwukwo? K'obu oru ka ina-aru?

(Omalicha, biko ewekwana iwe na m na-aju gi ajuju buru ibu oo)[/quote) I reside in Lagos too nt a student okay....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Olodo is abuja and lagos the same thing? See why everyone on NL says you have no brain?? You might as well tag the UAE a tourist centre. Foolish boy
U.A.E is a tourist center, cross to europe or america den we can talk, IDIAT!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=35957890][/quote] Okay. Nice meeting you here. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
u av just confirm ur stupidity, ok oya tell me wat is dubai?
I've told you before, arguing with you is a letdown on me. You're in your own league of stupidity.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
U.A.E is a tourist center, cross to europe or america den we can talk, IDIAT!
mumu. Keep disgracing yourself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
I've told you before, arguing with you is a letdown on me. You're in your own league of stupidity.
GO AND UPGRADE! GO AND UPGRADE!! GO AND UPGRADE!!! foooooooool........
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Cherryice watagwan bad gyal?cheesy
im good big boy, hows you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
mumu. Keep disgracing yourself.
send me ur cv, i need a cleaner, dat we be better dan being an illegal migrant u knw. MAGGOT!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
BIG WAT?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
GO AND UPGRADE! GO AND UPGRADE!! GO AND UPGRADE!!! foooooooool........
You can only worship the ground i walk on. Poor bastard like you that havent even seen portharcourt. I dont expect much from someone who denied his own house and family just to impress people on a faceless forum.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
You can only worship the ground i walk on. Poor bastard like you that havent even seen portharcourt. I dont expect much from someone who denied his own house and family just to impress people on a faceless forum.grin
LIKE HAVE SAID EAIRLIER, I CAN FEED U, FAMILY, ENTIRE TOWN AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT 4 YEARS, u and my gateman aren't even on dsame level. GOAT!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
BIG WAT?
Sorry.. wrong post. Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
Its a holiday babe, how will i becheesy. you're abit scarce these days. Hope work aint stressin that soft body of yours?smiley

Kindly ignore that dingbat.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
LIKE HAVE SAID EAIRLIER, I CAN FEED U, FAMILY, ENTIRE TOWN AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT 4 YEARS, u and my gateman aren't even on dsame level. GOAT!
when you and poverty are family, how can you even feed yourself? Dude, quit trying too hard to be mrcork. Go and write Jamb
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
cherryice:
Sorry.. wrong post. Lol
I WANT TO KNW, DO U REALLY CALL HIM A BIG BOY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.