Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997125 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Even sinnizu cant handle her .. Noo oh i have to sample the good to make sure its not faulty grin
When are you doing the sampling? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
no im a heartbreaker u cant like me

That makes two of us.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No but he has got a point tho
Only ass pic aint good there more to me than ass.. So the less dey see the better dey get to know me n not my ass..
Like look at cherryice pic lovely she still looks beautiful without shoving it in our face 247 mine was a bit too much i must admitt ..

#WORD
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Yea, that's true. Maybe when next you come to Nigeria

Nice to have you around, Cherryice.
Classy, I need your input in my thread at education section
darkenedrebel:

stop comparing yourself to others.. cool anyway ✘
C DIS UNCOLONIZED FOOL, is this nt d same lady dat u insulted wen she was using her formal moniker? now ure trying to b a gud boy, ure nting bt a wastebin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
You need to see these lightskin boobies brah!

LOL. Are you now Mrcórk? Why lightskin boobsies over darkskin ones? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop comparing yourself to others.. cool anyway ✘

Hows that comparing or cant u read kmt
I said her pic looks nice how is dat domparing b like say u self dey smoke wetin white dey smoke smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That makes two of us.
Lol hw many hearts have u shattered?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
#WORD

U get it right smiley
Dark take note yeye boy .. I swear i wan flog dat guy .. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
C DIS UNCOLONIZED FOOL, is this nt d same lady dat u insulted wen she was using her formal moniker? now ure trying to b a gud boy, ure nting bt a wastebin.

Education is key.. focus on your studies. trolling online won't give you A grades or give you a bright future boy ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

When are you doing the sampling? grin
Whenever grin
But sini ain't u a V ? Cnt rememebr lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Stop shining your teeth. tongue

Now you two have settled amicably, you know you've insulted other people's mom on NL before, right? You only stood up for Coco because you are her online friend and fellow feminist and not the "mother" excuse. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Education is key.. focus on your studies. trolling online won't give you A grades or give you a bright future boy ✘
today ure insulting ladies dat refused ur pass, tommorow ure licking their asses, chai ure are a disgrace to men.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Any living soul here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Stop shining your teeth. tongue
you don't shine teeth...you flash it..
are you sure you're a UNILAG student at all? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
Any living soul here?
Moi cheesy u lucky im around des guys out for blood today
Hows u ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

LOL.

I kid, i kid. I know you use 'em. You're like the most banned NLer I've seen. What's your crime this time? Your kerfuffle with Firstéva? grin

Conversing in a 'strange' dialect repeatedly. It'll be lifted today. The anti-spam bot is crazy.undecided

By the way, I noticed the " I kid, I kid". grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Are you now Mrcórk? Why lightskin boobsies over darkskin ones? grin
You juss gotta appreciate the skin when its lightgrin...... This the dumbest reply ever!. I like em light or dark. As long as its petitgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Whenever grin But sini ain't u a V ? Cnt rememebr lol
Do V's watch pòrn? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
today ure insulting ladies dat refused ur pass, tommorow ure licking their asses, chai ure are a disgrace to men.

your mother must have breastfed you cancer..

carve your own niche.. you don't have to troll like Mrcork.. copy cat grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
Any living soul here?
U MUMU NR B SMALL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

Do V's watch pòrn? grin
Erm lol i think they watch it more than non V's

Im right yes?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

See no more ass pics cry
Im trying nau
Lol cuz uve been ignoring me dats y

Have I? My bad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

Now you too have settled amicably, you know you've insulted other people's mom on NL before, right? You only stood up for Coco because you are her online friend and fellow feminist and not the "mother" excuse. tongue

don't mind her ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your mother must have breastfed you cancer..

carve your own niche.. you don't have to troll like Mrcork.. copy cat grin
i aint trolling, im simply telling u d truth u bastard, half of female romancelanders have rejected ur passes. "n yet ure still bothering them, dnt u have a girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

Conversing in a 'strange' dialect repeatedly. It'll be lifted today. The anti-spam bot is crazy.undecided

By the way, I noticed the " I kid, I kid". grin

That Auntyspermbot is one annoying boil Séun has foisted on us. I so hate it. All my bans are from the móron.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

Have I? My bad.
Ok im happy now smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
U MUMU NR B SMALL
Ok.. .. .. I know you are looking for a duel but I'm not ready for that.. .. .. Feel free to go back to 2go chatroom where you belong and don't come and infect me with your stupidity.. .. ..

Cheers cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ladyboss1 ur new pix are cool,hope u dnt go back to those ur unclad pix...cheesy
LadyBoss1:

U get it right smiley
Dark take note yeye boy .. I swear i wan flog dat guy .. tongue
Hehehehe.. Kids wont get it. Thats what you get when the brain isnt fully developed but it tries to process raw files. You dont continue doing something wrong all in the name of "being yourself".
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
hercules biker mice pinky n d brain dexters lab. I wud still watch em now tho. Furk childhoodgrin

Nostalgia: memories of yesteryears...smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
whitewitch:
i aint trolling, im simply telling u d truth u bastard, half of female romancelanders have rejected ur passes. "n yet ure still bothering them, dnt u have a girlfriend?

I never asked anybody out grin hehe ..
& yes i have a girlfriend ..sharonnnn is my girfriend smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.