Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990837 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No. I wanted to do that before he did.
I am not single. wink

why weren't you comfortable with the mini-skirts & the party atmosphere? isn't that how youths/young adults party?
the smoking is understandable.. but you seem disgusted.. I suspect you a geek.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

grin you are a slÜt I'm gonna fÜck very soon... that's why it's important.. grin
In ur drm? undecided gerrarraahere mehnnnnnnn!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That is because I am always a serious student. wink
gringrin

I see you dodged the truth in the first paragraph of that post. cheesy

You are kidding me right? Most of us are serious students and graduates, but once in a while we all reel out a hearty laughter. It creates a jovial atmosphere. Why don't you try it? Learn to smile more in your posts. Don't be all about tensed chats. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

That's the point, isn't it? You dampen a troll's impact by not feeding it. Since June he's operated close to 15 monikers and no-one still takes him serious so why be an exception?

I want him to give up & end up as a frustrated troll, so that whenever he sees my account - he would think twice before quoting..

no one engaged Mrcork... until I did & dealt seriously with him . now he trembles whenever he sees me on a thread..grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't think she is shy...but I'm sure she doesn't run her mouth & combat men like she does online.

I trust UNILAG guys..they for don slap am since grin

Even for house, she'll get bullied if she as much as let out 1/4th of her NL tirades at her brothers. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

That's the point, isn't it? You dampen a troll's impact by not feeding it. Since June he's operated close to 15 monikers and no-one still takes him serious so why be an exception?
LOL @15 monikers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery am impres about yor color...u will need to yellow up more & then we can link up! wink

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
In ur drm? undecided gerrarraahere mehnnnnnnn!

come on.. you know I'm just playing with you. .
check my profile picture - why are you always so serious sef? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I want him to give up & end up as a frustrated troll so that whenever he sees my account - he would think twice before quoting..

no one engaged Mrcork... until I did.. now he trembles whenever I'm on a thread..grin

LOL. You should be more active in the Politics section. The "opponents" there are more worthy.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

come on.. you know I'm just playing with you. .
check my profile picture - why are you always so serious sef? grin
I knw u r kidding,just playing along cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:

He feeds that nutcase's attention affinity, a simple ignore like i always does, will put IT in ITS place. I've never quoted that troll since i knew IT's a troll.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why weren't you comfortable with the mini-skirts & the party atmosphere? isn't that how youths/young adults party?
the smoking is understandable.. but you seem disgusted.. I suspect you a geek.. ✘

Geek? I wish embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Lindx93(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hello, Lindx93!

Come out of your hiding! tongue grin
Lol i'm not hiding just dat u know i'm not used to commenting on nairaland threads all the tym. just admit dat u're missing me sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
cc: Seun Ishilove..

Please, Cherlene is having difficulties in logging in.
same thing happened to Ladyboss1.. I think it's a problem affecting those residing outside Nigeria .
she told me to ask that you rectify it, as she has been trying to log in without success.
her account is - Cherlene

thanks ✘

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
I knw u r kidding,just playing along cheesy

Aight.. cool.. but I'm still gonna fÜck you though.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

He feeds that nutcase's attention affinity, a simple ignore like i always does, will put IT in ITS place. I've never quoted that troll since i knew IT's a troll.

IT surely needs validation of ITS self-worth.

Even MRCØRK the legendary troll discriminates IT.

What bum gets avoided by other bums? That's how pathetic IT is.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Aight.. cool.. but I'm still gonna fÜck you though.. ✘
yes,in ur drm cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin

I see you dodged the truth in the first paragraph of that post. cheesy

You are kidding me right? Most of us are serious students and graduates, but once in a while we all reel out a hearty laughter. It creates a jovial atmosphere. Why don't you try it? Learn to smile more in your posts. Don't be all about tensed chats. wink

That's my nature but I will try hard to change it. smiley
nigerianium:

LOL. You should be more active in the Politics section. The "opponents" there are more worthy.cheesy

I don't have time yet... maybe later. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,in ur drm cheesy
are you on a laptop? you type pretty fast.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Geek? I wish embarassed

you act like one- even from the way you described what happened in the party, one can easily discern. only geeks act that way.. lol ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

Even for house, she'll get bullied if she as much as let out 1/4th of her NL tirades at her brothers. grin

Little boy that I smack always. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Little boy that I smack always. cheesy
isn't that domestic violence? lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are you on a laptop? you type pretty fast.. ✘
no cheesy my network is so fast***50g cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
no cheesy my network is so fast***50g cheesy

hehe.. . so what's for weekend? partying today? or nairalanding while folded up on that bamboo bed I bought you 12 years ago? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. You are like TheSonOf.Mark, being a good guy is boring. Life should be filled with intrigues. grin

Yes boss!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U know i vex for 20 mins max u should have sent me a msg few mins, later dont mind me jare ..
lols...wats poping around u? Hws life?

I still have dt ur digit u use in calling me d oda day.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hehe.. . so what's for weekend? partying today? or nairalanding while folded up on that bamboo bed I bought you 12 years ago? grin
At a party right now cheesy i don sell d bamboo bed bought a water bed long ago cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lovely afternoon

Thank God!
Finally ATTAINED ACCESS to NL.

@ Dygeasy and Darkenedrebel THANK YOU for INTERCEDING on my behalf.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.