Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982023 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha you will if the right buttons are pressed. wink
For have long have you been visiting this site and how did you discover NL?

Lol you will never have access to those buttons grin

I don't really know how long, I used to go on it whenever something happened and I wanted to see how people were reacting to it

also there are some really interesting discussions here, reading them helps me to understand Nigerian culture more

I think I discovered it by accident

and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
why were u begging first eva for her pics? Do u love her?

Whøre, you still can't answer the question, can you?

I understand she's your PÍMP and women consider you as besties to try make-up and weavons with but answer the frigging questions, whøre! ♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

wait I didn't have them together lol that would be disgusting grin

There was a time when I used to eat sausages like that with bread but I cant do it anymore lool its too much for me. nowadays I can only have like 1 or 2 with a meal
lol, all i can say is time changes, and so does humanbeing too, there are things we never taught we will ever stop doing and there are things we never taught we will do but thats life for u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank God dear.
Will soon have MYSELF tucked..... in bed!

Cherlene
yeah its been a lovely and a memorable time spent with you, its totally beautiful, "i pray that all the angels in heaven shud watch over u while u sleep, sweet dreams my queen, i will b with u in prayers and in my heart. good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Whøre, you still can't answer the question, can you?

I understand she's your PÍMP and women consider you as besties to try make-up and weavons with but answer the frigging questions, whøre! ♦
why did u run away from the celebrity section? Why dont u visit the thread where u were buried anymore? Are u scared of her?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you will never have access to those buttons grin

I don't really know how long, I used to go on it whenever something happened and I wanted to see how people were reacting to it

also there are some really interesting discussions here, reading them helps me to understand Nigerian culture more

I think I discovered it by accident

and you?

Understand Nigerian culture more? Were you raised in Nigeria?

I discovered NL many years back by accident too. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, all i can say is time changes, and so does humanbeing too, there are things we never taught we will ever stop doing and there are things we never taught we will do but thats life for u.

loool indeed. never thought such a deep discussion could arise out of my greediness with sausages
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Understand Nigerian culture more? Were you raised in Nigeria?

I discovered NL many years back by accident too. tongue

No I wasn't, was raised in Britain

yeah I think most people do, or from one of their friends
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
why did u run away from the celebrity section? Why dont u visit the thread where u were buried anymore? Are u scared of her?

Stripper, yesterday was a holiday and normal people spent it with loved ones and family - two things you and Firsteva don't have.grin

Whøre, why do you update pictures of men in panties? Dumb stripper.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2015
marcondo13:

Not really. I prefer eating well cooked food with the right spices like tumeric, cinnamon, etc. But na time o. Wetin man go do? Lol

healthy food can be well cooked and spiced! unless you thought I was talking about salad and grilled chicken grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

loool indeed. never thought such a deep discussion could arise out of my greediness with sausages
lmao., am sure what i said brought back alot of memories for u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stripper, yesterday was a holiday and normal people spend it with loved ones and family - two things you and Firsteva don't have.grin

Whøre, why do you update pictures of men in panties? Dumb stripper.♦
lol fyi, there wasnt any holiday over here. Btw why does what first eva does concern u soo much?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

No I wasn't, was raised in Britain

yeah I think most people do, or from one of their friends
Okay. Are you Nigerian or you just pick interest in in our great country?

Yea, true that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay. Are you Nigerian or you just pick interest in in our great country?

Yea, true that.

yeah Nigerian, Igbo

did you grow up in Edo state
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao., am sure what i said brought back alot of memories for u

yeah it was profound lol. did it bring back anything for you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it was profound lol. did it bring back anything for you
jux a little lol,
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah Nigerian, Igbo

did you grow up in Edo state
Interesting. What part of igbo? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:33am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Interesting. What part of igbo? smiley

I never reveal that, for many reasons wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

I never reveal that, for many reasons wink
Hian! Why if I may ask?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol fyi, there wasnt any holiday over here. Btw why does what first eva does concern u soo much?

Whøre, slave strippers like you never get the chance to go on holiday until your PÍMP, Firsteva agrees to it.

How many customers did you twerk for today, whøre?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hian! Why if I may ask?

Lol I need to hear how that word sounds in real life

Its just for privacy I guess
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:38am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Whøre, slave strippers like you never get the chance to go on holiday until your love-vendor, Firsteva agrees to it.

How many customers did you twerk for today, whøre?grin
firsteva, it has been mentioning ur name allnyt, i asked him and he couldnt explain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I need to hear how that word sounds in real life

Its just for privacy I guess
Lol it's an exclamation in igbo. Can you speak Igbo?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
firsteva, it has been mentioning ur name allnyt, i asked him and he couldnt explain

Whøre, still gobbling peníle appendages?

How do you escape lynching?♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's common knowledge that your are one of the male strippers FIRSTEVA employed to attend to her gay clients.

She opened a thread and you applied.

Gay whøre.♦
you wanted firsteva to employ you but you were rejected because your diaper would distract my guests, I thought I had explained it to you? why still mad?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol it's an exclamation in igbo. Can you speak Igbo?

Not at all embarassed need to learn. Can you speak any
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
this is the thread he is known as slayer so he is fighting very hardto at least maintainhis name and "integrity"

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:45am On Jul 18, 2015
firstEVA:
you wanted firsteva to employ you but you were rejected because your diaper would distract my guests, I thought I had explained it to you? why still mad?

How's yøur 'ashawo' business?

Have you gotten over the pain of being jilted by Kilode100 and gotten a new girlfriend?grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
firstEVA:
this is the thread he is known as slayer so he is fighting very hardto at least maintainhis name and "integrity"
lmao, slayer my foot, he is very stupp!d
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Not at all embarassed need to learn. Can you speak any

Lol
Eerrm just a little. Do you understand pidgin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
?t=georgia]
Whøre, still gobbling peníle appendages?

How do you escape lynching?♦
[/font]
havnt you been escaping lynching there in uyo? or is sodomic activities legal there?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2015
firstEVA:
havnt you been escaping lynching there in uyo? or is sodomic activities legal there?
gud job, make u kill am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.