Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962793 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

it means "hi"
hello, whats up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. One question for you; can you not ignore him?replying him is feeding him. Ignore him and starve him to deactivate. That's how well to deal with an unintelligent troll
Hehehehe. Truss me i try. Its just too difficult to ignore this amount of overflowing stvpiditygrin. I will try harder shaa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I promise you it wont
but I now understand youre trying to avoid temptation
Join me on my divan and tell me all about it. I am all ears!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
nigga, are u okay?

Hold it there, gay whøring stripper. Have you been paying your taxes since Firsteva employed you to satisfy her homosexual clients?

How do you feel when you wear thongs and g-strings?undecided

I wish you get lynched soon for your perverted inclinations. ♦

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
cherlene

Sorry dear..

Did you view my previous COMMENT, hence my DELAY.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2015
marcondo13:

Join me on my divan and tell me all about it. I am all ears!

whats divan

I don't have anything to tell really I just have a bad sleeping pattern
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hold it there, gay whøring stripper. Have you been paying your taxes since Firsteva employed you to satisfy her homosexual clients?

How do you feel when you wear thongs and g-strings?undecided

I wish you get lynched soon for your pervertf inclinations. ♦
luk at you, soo pathetic

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 18, 2015
If I can ignore him, trust me, anybody can. He's just not worth it.
He can never be sane. He should be quarantined
Sinnzu:
Hehehehe. Truss me i try. Its just too difficult to ignore this amount of overflowing stvpiditygrin. I will try harder shaa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hello, whats up?

nothing much, you? how was your day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Good, I'm glad smiley
smiley smiley

How did yesterday go?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Tease me more pls

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry dear..

Did you view my previous COMMENT, hence my DELAY.

Cherlene
o my queen yes i viewed it, i replied it n i said dat im angelmarve.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't fight over a dick girl.
undecidedundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

whats divan

I don't have anything to tell really I just have a bad sleeping pattern

A type of chair. I was speaking figuratively about sitting. As for insomnia, it is simple though. I take a glass of warm milk or I practice my yoga asanas, postures in English.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

nothing much, you? how was your day
my day was okay, its weekend am here to have fun....., i hope u are having a nice time too?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
smiley smiley

How did yesterday go?

yeah it was good. full of ups and downs, ending on an up wink

and yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
u at you, soo pathetic

Since I have a picture and you don't, it is safe to admit that you are the one in the picture.

Wait a minute, you save pictures of MEN in their UNDERWEARS?

You self-service with them.

Gay alert!♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
my day was okay, its weekend am here to have fun....., i hope u are having a nice time too?

yeah thanks. what did you eat yesterday
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
o my queen yes i viewed it, i replied it n i said dat im angelmarve.
kikikikikikiki ur what? boy don fall in luv oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Me likey. You look pretty with that face
Gurgle:

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it was good. full of ups and downs, ending on an up wink

and yours?
Mine was okay. Nothing much.

Care to share some details? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
If I can ignore him, trust me, anybody can. He's just not worth it.
He can never be sane. He should be quarantined
i'll try bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
kikikikikikiki ur what? boy don fall in luv oo
i hope u will attend church tommorow? praise GOD
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah thanks. what did you eat yesterday
i had bread with omlette and yoghart, what abt u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2015
marcondo13:

A type of chair. I was speaking figuratively about sitting. As for insomnia, it is simple though. I take a glass of warm milk or I practice my yoga asanas, postures in English.

I just googled it, I like those chairs. do you have one?

I prefer other exercises to Yoga, I tried but I didn't really like it. how long have you been practicing it for?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Me likey. You look pretty with that face

ahahaha fool! haha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:42am On Jul 18, 2015
whitewitch:
i hope u will attend church tommorow? praise GOD
hahahahaha lol

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Gurgle:

ahahaha fool! haha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2015
son of mark stop stalking me, i dont do gayish activities
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
i had bread with omlette and yoghart, what abt u?

what kind of bread was it. and what was in your omelette

I had a chicken salad sandwich and some chocolate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Mine was okay. Nothing much.

Care to share some details? smiley

Ok I cant go into too much detail but I managed to sort some things that were starting to look unlikely to be resolved in time, and then they were, right at the end lol. And yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
i'll try bro.

That's more like it.♦

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.