Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2991567 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Your bed for NL prison still warm o grin

see you , you feel say i de fear baaaann... Shh shebi she no de view again
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANOTHER E-WAR LOADING.... REF. captainswag225 are u observing?
i no want wahala today, madam dey around. I no want go prison. I retired as a ref lastnyt. I gave the shirt to dharray99
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

aaaaaaaaahhhh.! shocked
Daaaaamn.! cry
Just imagun na one person get that curse oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
i no want wahala today, madam dey around. I no want go prison. I retired as a ref lastnyt. I gave the shirt to dharray99
HAHAHAHAHA, MY GUY DONT WANT TO CHOP BAN.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

For just 1(one) Person
embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

You that you are the umpire and cheerleader nko?
And you also know I've repented embarassed you know how orijin's persona was before na, after several bans, I'm now sober embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAHAHAHAHA, MY GUY DONT WANT TO CHOP BAN.
lmao, am jux a spectator today
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Ishilove, and here is the catalyst that always ginger the duels, ban him also.. .. ..
Ban Ban Ban your Papa nah Army?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
redgem:
Happy sunday

Prettythicksme

charijee

Ishilove

Funlord

Mrschima

Sinnzu

whitewitch

Sleekyshuga

AgapeCharis

Jacksparrow0712

TheSonOfMark

Midehi

MrCork

LadyBoss1,

May you have a prosperous and fruitful week

....RedGem...the only red potato in my pillow case... How r u my everything's!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Orijin101:

And you also know I've repented embarassed you know how orijin's persona was before na, after several bans, I'm now sober embarassed
undecided

Ehn, it's true sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
funi#
Yhu still needa qo back ²daht skool of referee.!

U neva dey capable i tell yhu.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Reyginus:
What happened to me?
Darling you've not been online na...yours is special don't worry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

funi#
Yhu still needa qo back ²daht skool of referee.!

U neva dey capable i tell yhu.
okay boss, whatever u say.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
angieberry:
MrCork you stupid riffraff, why have you been disturbing me

..and how can I disturb u when u ain't even lightskin sef?.. U fine?.. Goat!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Orijin101:

And the alaye baje still have the courage to quote me Koni daa fun eeee angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
I wonder oo,incomplete redgem,incomplete list and a witch made her list.

Lol....you changed moniker

Let me modify my post
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
johnnoah1st, did u catch any fish today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
Just imagun na one person get that curse oo
he should b banned till Christmas.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some dey sambisa
Some dey kirikiri
Some dey Area F
Some jail na Pending
Madam dey House ... SEe as Niggas cooperate
cheesy cheesy
Imagine say we get like 4 of this Madam for nairaland??

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

....Red Gem...the only red potato in my pillow case... How r u my everything's!! smiley

Hahahahaha....Mrcork I'm fine

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
johnnoah1st, did u catch any fish today?
SERIOUSLY BRO, FISH SCARCE 4 OCEAN DIS DAYS OO.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

..and how can I disturb u when u ain't even lightskin sef?.. U fine?.. Goat!! angry
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
watson123:

Seriously? Try harder!
I have only called mod twice for cococaandy and babygirlflll.

Bye, no need arguing with you.

shocked wow so uve called modz
4 cococandy b4?
d sme lady whoze azz
yuh constantly lick?
nawwaa o
Francistony
u r not loyal at all lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Toybreezy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
listen up people :

ladyboss1 sinizia Mhizkel Marieolae agapecharis thesonofmark ishilove nneka123 prettythicksme jacksparrow Ishilove funlord Cherlene naijaboiy tomfrench cherryice demishasmith
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

he should b banned till Christmas.
Hehehe[b]
wicked grin grin
[/b]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
Some dey sambisa
Some dey kirikiri
Some dey Area F
Some jail na Pending
cheesy cheesy
I TELL YA BRO. THE FEAR OF BAN IS D BEGINING OF WISDOM.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Toybreezy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
All right ..lend me your ears ladies and gentlemen ..

I am here to clear the issue on ground ..

I am not really active on this platform though, i only come to read articles and leave in peace.
i am only here to clear the hate and problem on ground

You know him as the darkrebel. But i know him as Michael..Shawarma.
we have know since we could barely walk. Did everthing together, chased girls together, graduated fr the se secondary school.. He is my brother from another mother in short.

Now don't think I'm doing this because he is my hommie . he is actually with me right now..he's spending the weekend with and we are just playing video games..lol

actually the lady in question 'sharon' cannot expose herself due to reasons known to her like he told me.
I actuallu drove him to meet with her in Shop rite Ikeja. So no be say dem say.
Since the lady in question doesn't want to wxpose herself,hence there is still that seed of doubt planted in you guys, he has therefore requested that i helped clarify things..
And no, I am not one of his ghosts accounta lol

Michael has always been a cunny motherfucker since i met him so i can't say for sure that he isn't the owner of the jason account and the rest. He is lex luthor IMO. But i dont care if he owns dont account..My job here is just to let you know that he isn't sharon. I actually drove him to go meet her..

Thanks people.. And leave my friend alone. Lol
lastly don't bother quoting to insult or accuse as all would be duly ignored. i only came to tell you facts and clear the confusion

I couldn't quote all sha

ladyboss1
sinizia
Mhizkel
Marieolae
agapecharis
thesonofmark
ishilove
nneka123
prettythicksme
jacksparrow
Ishilove
funlord
sinnzu
misssclassy
Cherlene
naijaboiy tomfrench
cherryice
demishasmith.. and everybody
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
Some dey sambisa
Some dey kirikiri
Some dey Area F
Some jail na Pending
cheesy cheesy
Just a matter of time, my
e-fytaz will be baq & i will
sure be here to do ds..... cool

Very soon i tell yhu

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SERIOUSLY BRO, FISH SCARCE 4 OCEAN DIS DAYS OO.
really, how can a fish king like u be struggling to get fish. Whats happening? Are ur lines drying up or ur cash is finishing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
Some dey sambisa
Some dey kirikiri
Some dey Area F
Some jail na Pending
cheesy cheesy

Alberto2k dey center of atlantic ocean grin until further notice grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
redgem:
Happy sunday

Prettythicksme

charijee

Ishilove

Funlord

Mrschima

Sinnzu

whitewitch

Sleekyshuga

AgapeCharis

Jacksparrow0712

TheSonOfMark

Midehi

MrCork

LadyBoss1,

naijaboiy,

sinizia

Dharray

May you have a prosperous and fruitful week
Hey babe!thanks,wish u d same btw where have u been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toybreezy:
All right ..lend me your ears ladies and gentlemen ..

I am here to clear the issue on ground ..

I am not really active on this platform though, i only come to read articles and leave in peace.
i am only here to clear the hate and problem on ground

You know him as the darkrebel. But i know him as Michael..Shawarma.
we have know since we could barely walk. Did everthing together, chased girls together, graduated fr the se secondary school.. He is my brother from another mother in short.

Now don't think I'm doing this because he is my hommie . he is actually with me right now..he's spending the weekend with and we are just playing video games..lol

actually the lady in question 'sharon' cannot expose herself due to reasons known to her like he told me.
I actuallu drove him to meet with her in Shop rite Ikeja. So no be say dem say.
Since the lady in question doesn't want to wxpose herself,hence there is still that seed of doubt planted in you guys, he has therefore requested that i helped clarify things..
And no, I am not one of his ghosts accounta lol

Michael has always been a cunny motherfucker since i met him so i can't say for sure that he isn't the owner of the jason account and the rest. He is lex luthor IMO. But i dont care if he owns dont account..My job here is just to let you know that he isn't sharon. I actually drove him to go meet her..

Thanks people.. And leave my friend alone. Lol

angry angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.