Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2987071 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:

Alberto2k dey center of atlantic ocean grin until further notice grin
chaii my real nigga Alberto2k ...
So nobody get madam password?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

Just a matter of time, my
e-fytaz will be baq & i will
sure be here to do ds..... cool

Very soon i tell yhu
e go clear for your eyes ..When person like SonofMark dey preach for you cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Ishilove, please report here immediately coz you still have another case to judge.. .. .. 2dice also hosted a pidgin war yesternite which resulted to lot of casualties, prettythicksme, jacksparrow0712, stephenQUEEN, winetapper and co were also involved in the mayhem.. .. .. Please, you need to ban them all!!!!!! Coz the blood they "shared" was more than 12 barrels embarassed

Thanks in advance
shocked God punish devil!! no b u hosted d war,u can lie ehnnn cheesy i carry yansh give u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toybreezy:
All right ..lend me your ears ladies and gentlemen ..

I am here to clear the issue on ground ..

I am not really active on this platform though, i only come to read articles and leave in peace.
i am only here to clear the hate and problem on ground

You know him as the darkrebel. But i know him as Michael..Shawarma.
we have know since we could barely walk. Did everthing together, chased girls together, graduated fr the se secondary school.. He is my brother from another mother in short.

Now don't think I'm doing this because he is my hommie . he is actually with me right now..he's spending the weekend with and we are just playing video games..lol

actually the lady in question 'sharon' cannot expose herself due to reasons known to her like he told me.
I actuallu drove him to meet with her in Shop rite Ikeja. So no be say dem say.
Since the lady in question doesn't want to wxpose herself,hence there is still that seed of doubt planted in you guys, he has therefore requested that i helped clarify things..
And no, I am not one of his ghosts accounta lol

Michael has always been a cunny motherfucker since i met him so i can't say for sure that he isn't the owner of the jason account and the rest. He is lex luthor IMO. But i dont care if he owns dont account..My job here is just to let you know that he isn't sharon. I actually drove him to go meet her..

Thanks people.. And leave my friend alone. Lol

to be frank you made no point
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Toybreezy: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
unlike Michael I don't have time for e-troubles and time wasting stuffs.
whatever happens nobody should mention me as all would be duly ignored. I merely came to clear the facts and help my friend out. bye and thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
I TELL YA BRO. THE FEAR OF BAN IS D BEGINING OF WISDOM.
hahahaha...Madam mail go do full with Plead
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked God punish devil!! no b u hosted d war,u can lie ehnnn cheesy i carry yansh give u
mumu girl... Because orijin101 dey fast u Kon dey give am nyash abi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
redgem:

Darling you've not been online na...yours is special don't worry grin
Lolol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
e go clear for your eyes ..When person like SonofMark dey preach for you cheesy
..yeah preaching d goodnews of ring-fights & punchlines.!

We need more e-warlords tho...yhu shuld come & show na... grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
chaii my real nigga Alberto2k ...
So nobody get madam password?
grin
hehehe you know how many banned dudes don think this thing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Toybreezy: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
to be frank you made no point

whether he is Jason or whatever he is been accused of is not my business.I'm not sure so I can't lie because he is ma hommie. I no fit believe am for that one cos am not sure. all I am saying is that he met sharon and I drove him there.I understand he has many enemies here but I only came to say my part and I am done..so bye.. don't mention me again please
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey babe!thanks,wish u d same btw where have u been?

I and Jack went for emmmmmm...emmmmm

Lol.. I've been offline and quite busy

How have you been faring?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
No dont give him i can manage it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toybreezy:

whether he is Jason or whatever he is been accused of is not my business.I'm not sure so I can't lie because he is ma hommie.all I am saying is that he met sharon and I drove him there.I understand he has many enemies here but I only came to say my part and I am done..so bye.. don't mention me again please
abehg palmwine-tapper, mention him again.
Lemme see wah he's qot ⁴yhu... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toybreezy:
listen up people :

ladyboss1
sinizia
Mhizkel
Marieolae
agapecharis
thesonofmark
ishilove
nneka123
prettythicksme
jacksparrow
Ishilove
funlord
Cherlene
naijaboiy tomfrench
cherryice
demishasmith

Who is dis again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

..yeah preaching d goodnews of ring-fights & punchlines.!

We need more e-warlords tho...yhu shuld come & show na... grin
lol keh.. Am a Businessman... If I get Ban...my Business no go sell ...
Business B4 Pleasure
M.0.B
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
wisdomiskey:

pay dem no mind jor
francistony lyks 2 put mouff
where adultz r talkin
onli 4 us to discover today
dat he/she iz a teenager wu grin grin
iz even yet 2 secure admission
in2 uni ..Hahahahaha
wind don blow todai mehn
fowl yansh don open

i jusss teenk God dat
francistony moniker got
banned from family section
at least we r enjoyin intellectual
contributions now cool

jobless teenagers
shioooor!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
I wonder oo,incomplete redgem,incomplete list and a witch made her list.

Incomplete who?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

abehg palmwine-tapper, mention him again.
Lemme see wah he's qot ⁴yhu... angry
i dont even understand the dude gan self
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who is dis again? cheesy

...hold on sweery....why hav u gots Boogee's picture in yor picture profile.....u tink u can desive us..abi?....but why do u people keep usuin other preeety females picture? angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
lol keh.. Am a Businessman... If I get Ban...my Business no go sell ...
Business B4 Pleasure
M.0.B
ohk yeye ßiz-man.
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
grin
hehehe you know how many banned dudes don think this thing?
lol ..
Imagine Madam dey look our chat..
For her mind ...diss boys are playing with 100years of Ban cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
redgem:

I and Jack went for emmmmmm...emmmmm

Lol.. I've been offline and quite busy

How have you been faring?
LMAO!!u wont wanna finish up dat sentence up there cheesy just keep stammering!!

I am good tho smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
i dont even understand the dude gan self
undecided
bone am den.
Him jez dey look ⁴trouble stylishly.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCork:

...hold on sweery....why hav u gots Boogee's picture in yor picture profile.....u tink u can desive us..abi?....but why do u people keep usuin other preeety females picture? angry
lmao!so u telling i am fake right? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
No dont give him i can manage it grin
orijin is my nigga cheesy,let me deal with him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toybreezy:
listen up people :

ladyboss1 sinizia Mhizkel Marieolae agapecharis thesonofmark ishilove nneka123 prettythicksme jacksparrow Ishilove funlord Cherlene naijaboiy tomfrench cherryice demishasmith
We are here! Any news? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
lol ..
my guy we go see later na dis same type of play i play enter kirikiri grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
2dice:
lol ..
Seriously u suppose chop ban cheesy cheesy cc ishylove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!so u telling i am fake right? cheesy

..sweeery jokes apart...but why r u usin another preety female,s picture in yor profile?...can u be proud of yor own natural look ..ABI u tink we wunt catch out? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

ohk yeye ßiz-man.
cool
I got workshop for Business sect..
Romance section na for freestyle cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
orijin is my nigga cheesy,let me deal with him.
Na Ynash you wan use deal with am
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.