Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,932 members, 7,866,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2999145 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope, I had to force myself to do the last one undecided

Or else you denounce publicly denounce Nneka and make me your one and only cheesy
Nneka I have seen. You, I haven't. She has a diastema that I would love to find its diagonal, with my tongue. You, no idea.

Public denunciation at the stage, is a no.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Are you mad?

Swerve you fish----------------------------->>>

And remain swerved undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Nope, I had to force myself to do the last one. undecided

Or else you publicly, officially denounce Nneka and make me your one and only. cheesy
You dey look for bf,put pix and u get 5 in a day cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not writing again.
cheesy morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
You dey look for bf,put pix and u get 5 in a day cheesy

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Swerve you fish----------------------------->>>

And remain swerved undecided
look you're so desperate to get what you will never have or smell.

I Will totally appreciate it, if you don't mention my name in your BS.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
cheesy morning

Evening
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
look you're so desperate to get what you will never have or smell.

I Will totally appreciate it, if you don't mention my name in your BS.

RUBBISH undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

RUBBISH undecided
tongue tongue E pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Evening
are you today,hope you think about what I told you ystd
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
tongue tongue E pain am grin
You this girl grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided
Amu only advising you angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
are you today,hope you think about what I told you ystd

Em....I forgot.

Remind me please. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
You this girl grin
you this toddler tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Fowl tongue

Cc
goofyone
Iprevail
borrussia
I'd say correct. F(owl)
Owl being the bird of the night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
you this toddler tongue
do I look like a toddler to you,or because I don't have beards cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Em....I forgot.

Remind me please. smiley
I won take you go Hawaii
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I won take you go Hawaii

Lol, what of Enigurl?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
:-XSo much from an IJTN. You're smart and psycochalgia but emotionally unstable. An extrovert.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, what of Enigurl?
we going to Florida dz summer,so let's go Hawaii
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
do I look like a toddler to you,or because I don't have beards cheesy
i guess so grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
we going to Florida dz summer,so let's go Hawaii

Let me ask Borrussia first tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
i guess so grin
I can put alcohol on it,and within a month,I will turn Osama or guru maraji
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Let me ask Borrussia first tongue tongue
awww Borrussia?he will wanna follow us...I want follow us and I want it to be private,Dts why am not going with eniqurl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olasoji1: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are you stressed? Struggling to sleep? Turns out there are a number of ailments that can be cured simply by having s*x regularly. Here are twelve reasons why you and your partner should be having s*x daily.. read the 12

Read more here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/top-12-reasons-you-should-have-sx-with.html

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
awww Borrussia?he will wanna follow us...I want follow us and I want it to be private,Dts why am not going with eniqurl

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olasoji1: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
10 Sentences You Would Never Hear From Your Best Friends

There is a common perception that your best friend can say anything to you, but this is not true. Your BFF would not use a close relationship with you as an opportunity to insult you. There are certain times when seemingly simple statements have stung and were derogatory enough to elicit a different expectation than expected. A true friend does not want to hurt you, even if unintentionally. Here are ten sentences you would never hear from your best friend.

Read more here===>> http://ow.ly/KNICZ

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You no sharp at all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olasoji1: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
10 Sentences You Would Never Hear From Your Best Friends

There is a common perception that your best friend can say anything to you, but this is not true. Your BFF would not use a close relationship with you as an opportunity to insult you. There are certain times when seemingly simple statements have stung and were derogatory enough to elicit a different expectation than expected. A true friend does not want to hurt you, even if unintentionally. Here are ten sentences you would never hear from your best friend.

Read more here==>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/10-sentences-you-would-never-hear-from.html

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
You no sharp at all

I know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

I know.
What should I do to this girl now?

Hmmmm....I know what to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.