Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995227 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:
Missclassy.. There's no real difference between a freethinker and an atheist.

"All thinking men are atheist" - Ernest Hemingway

An atheist is one without a theistic belief. He completely believes that there is no God.

A free thinker on the other hand is not intellectually bound by a specific dogmatic viewpoint.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Goofy.. I didn't get it?
Okay then.
The answer is Napoleon Bonaparte. Actually his soldiers, but technically credited to Napoleon. And the "something" here is the Rosetta Stone.

Actually thought it was easy. Maybe i was wrong.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:

Okay then.
The answer is Napoleon Bonaparte. Actually his soldiers, but technically credited to Napoleon. And the "something" here is the Rosetta Stone.

Actually thought it was easy. Maybe i was wrong.
Goofy.. You're crazy undecided ..you know that? All you wrote there, except Napoleon Bonaparte, is news to me. Even fresh wet weed wouldn't have helped me with ya riddle.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

An atheist is one without a theistic belief. He completely believes that there is no God.

A free thinker on the other hand is not intellectually bound by a specific dogmatic viewpoint.

Regarding religion, freethinkers hold that there is insufficient evidence to support the existence of supernatural phenomena.
According to the Freedom from Religion Foundation, "No one can be a freethinker who demands conformity to a bible, creed, or messiah. To the freethinker, revelation and faith are invalid, and orthodoxy is no guarantee of truth." and "Freethinkers are convinced that religious claims have not withstood the tests of reason.
Not only is there nothing to be gained by believing an untruth, but there is everything to lose when we sacrifice the indispensable tool of reason on the altar of superstition. Most freethinkers consider religion to be not only untrue, but harmful."

In the 18th and 19th century, many thinkers regarded as freethinkers were deists, arguing that the nature of God can only be known from a study of nature rather than from religious revelation.
In the 18th century, "deism" was as much of a 'dirty word' as "atheism", and deists were often stigmatized as either atheists or at least as freethinkers by their Christian opponents.
Deists today regard themselves as freethinkers, but are now arguably less prominent in the freethought movement than atheists.

Culled from Wikipedia
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Thanks, you just defined me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks, you just defined me

A deist?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

A deist?
No, that of the free thinker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Goofy.. You're crazy undecided ..you know that? All you wrote there, except Napoleon Bonaparte, is news to me. Even fresh wet weed wouldn't have helped me with ya riddle.

U dey mind d goofyone. Didn't bother cracking my head sef. Vewi soon na riddle on History and Mythology hin go dey drop.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

U dey mind d goofyone. Didn't bother cracking my head sef. Vewi soon na riddle on History and Mythology hin go dey drop.

Lol.. He'll be asking us about the first person to set foot on mars undecided
That guy no try abeg.. I was thinking of dah riddle all day embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
iPrevail:

Lol.. He'll be asking us about the first person to set foot on mars undecided
That guy no try abeg.. I was thinking of dah riddle all day embarassed

grin

U sef try ooo. All his clues sef were not really clues.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

No, that of the free thinker.
Cool then.
I think I'm a deist.. Somehow I believe that the big guy is out there.. Just silently watching us and doing his thing.
But to think that you and I share the same birth month.. It gets me wondering.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

grin

U sef try ooo. All his clues sef were not really clues.
Clues? Did he give any? undecided ..he even got me the more confused.. I was even making "progress" grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

Cool then.
I think I'm a deist.. Somehow I believe that the big guy is out there.. Just silently watching us and doing his thing.
But to think that you and I share the same birth month.. It gets me wondering.

What's your DOB?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

What's your DOB?

That ur Dp makes perfect sense .. You should post it in religion thread lets see the ripple effect. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

That ur Dp makes perfect sense .. You should post it in religion thread lets see the ripple effect. smiley

No, perhaps I would put something else that relates to it. Let me just leave it as my dp.

Are you against religion or are you an atheist?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

kinglekan:

You guys be making me lmao grin
Okay, you could have simply googled it na.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

Clues? Did he give any? undecided ..he even got me the more confused.. I was even making "progress" grin

Abi oo!! He was talking about ancient writing and so on. Goofyone if u set exam, all ur students go fail.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666 d ansa to ur mail is none
I got none
m comin to nigeria in few wks..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello Cherryice, No hard feelings, but I like you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

What's your DOB?

Second de Juillet
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:

You guys be making me lmao grin
Okay, you could have simply googled it na.

I did and Google was like "" ...bros that your riddle no be here o grin

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Abi oo!! He was talking about ancient writing and so on. Goofyone if u set exam, all ur students go fail.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

I did and Google was like "" ...bros that your riddle no be here o grin

undecided
kinglekan:

grin tongue
Okay, I'll do a more straightforward one

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:
He chanced upon me and Osiris spoke. Who is he?

This one's cheap and straightforward.

goofyone:

grin tongue
Okay, I'll do a more straightforward one

I totally love ya definition of straightforward man undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

I totally love ya definition of straightforward man undecided
The keyword was "more"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iPrevail(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2015
goofyone:

The keyword was "more"
Well, I can only hope
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
iPrevail:

Which month are you and missclasssy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

No, perhaps I would put something else that relates to it. Let me just leave it as my dp.

Are you against religion or are you an atheist?

No im not but sometimes especially back homei see how certain pastors brainwash ppl ... All these things dey cant do aint even in d bible .. Dats my only issue the hypocrisy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Yea yea yea! Here we come *clears throat*
My question goes thus;
Ma'am, do u get to sleep? If Yes, when?
#curious not #foolish

@ishilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Yea yea yea! Here we come *clears throat*
My question goes thus;
Ma'am, do u get to sleep? If Yes, when?
#curious not #foolish

@ishilove
grin

I'm not much of a sleeper, so I sleep whenever it comes. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

grin

I'm not much of a sleeper, so I sleep whenever it comes. wink

Thanks ma
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Thanks ma
For?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.