Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961310 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
U once uploaded it,i knw who u r undecided
I HAVENT UPLOAD MY PICS HERE B4, u said u knw me? who am i?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
Thats My No. Its US but it no go enter I never renew my carrier charges tongue

angry Gimme her No. Sharp sharp b4 I call my d0g
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
I no get sister undecided
bi0nics:

angry Gimme her No. Sharp sharp b4 I call my d0g
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

FrancisTony got ridiculed in d
family section 3-4dayz ago nd waz exposed 4
being d mastermind behind dat moniker.

all dose pix uploaded on d victoriabee acct were
actualli stolen from a random girl on Facebook
shocked shocked so naijaboiy has been crushing on a nigga?? Mehn, niggaz need to be more careful, kindly provide the link bro.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
bi0nics:

NIGERIAN? undecided

This is Dark rebel ...yes I'm Nigerian..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Seriously? shocked abeg Bros tell me more. I no say I no like amebo but this one go sweet die! grin
Gbeborun grin you no go reply my mention abii.

Just search for Victoriabee and you'll be able to connect to lines wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
undecided
almost 6 banned monikers, bro dis aint funny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Softapples who you be? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
shocked shocked so naijaboiy has been crushing on a nigga?? Mehn, niggaz need to be more careful, kindly provide the link bro.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I was never crushing on her oooo!!!

Biko,,ejoor,,dan allah!!! lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
softapples:
Na wao, and i almost believed her diary, i cant take monikers again. "2 me everybody are all fake.

dat dairy waz full of lieess
datz why it waz so vague nd generalistic.

in ha diary, victoriabee claimed to have only 1 sista nd no younger onez but in some oda threadz said
she had a younger broda in boarding sch

she also claimed 2 be a medical student but TheSonofMark provided links 2 where she claimed 2 b studyin pharmacology

noticed dat no one knows her outside of Nairaland..

so many more gist is coming..

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
Softapples who you be? undecided
the eyez of the gods, its time 4 repentanttroll to go
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
I no get sister undecided

Brother nko angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Who aare you and am not who you think I am? kiss
softapples:
almost 6 banned monikers, bro dis aint funny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:

so many links scattered all over d place
but go through TheSonofMark's posts nd u will see

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
whizqueen:
Friedplantain what do you think? was it good smiley angry
It was actually good very good, you were very creative. I was almost done reading before I even remembered I was reading a fiction, I thought I was reading a new diary update of yours. grin

You are more creative when it comes to writing than I am. cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

FrancisTony got ridiculed in d
family section 3-4dayz ago nd waz exposed 4
being d mastermind behind dat moniker.

all dose pix uploaded on d victoriabee acct were
actualli stolen from a random girl on Facebook
Guy link abeg!

Pleasssseeeeee!!!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

This is Dark rebel ...yes I'm Nigerian..

I know you are darkenedRebel

Which Tribe... would like to know ya better.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
sinizia:

Seconded.

exactly- we don't have to be gullible & speculations until we see the Facebook proof with our naked eyes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mr man slow down shocked. Which main konji dey shak you
bi0nics:

Brother nko angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
Prof of what??grin . Had a nice day bro, how was urz??
same here buddie. . Op say ur wives em fine?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

dat dairy waz full of lieess
datz why it waz so vague nd generalistic.

in ha diary, victoriabee claimed to have only 1 sista nd no younger onez but in some oda threadz said
she had a younger broda in boarding sch

she also claimed 2 be a medical student but TheSonofMark provided links 2 where she claimed 2 b studyin pharmacology

noticed dat no one knows her outside of Nairaland..

so many more gist is coming..
dis is shocking, na wa o, Nigerians can b so cunny, 2 mke matter worst, there are lot of female monikers here dat are actually male, chai i pity d guyz dat send them pms

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
bi0nics:

I know you are darkenedRebel

Which Tribe... would like to know ya better.

Alright....

I'm Yoruba
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

Can you provide a link to the thread & Facebook?
I am francistony and he never exposed anything.
Dunno the beef he has with her and he compiled conspiracy theory without proof and started saying i am her.

wisdomiskey = 5minsmadness.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
tomiwa1992:

I am francistony and he never exposed anything.
Dunno the beef he has with her and he compiled conspiracy theory without proof and started saying i am her.

wisdomiskey = 5minsmadness.

Roger that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

Roger that
Tell him to provide a link to all those accusations and he has none.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It was actually good very good, you were very creative. I was almost done reading before I even remembered I was reading a fiction, I thought I was reading a new diary update of yours. grin
You are more creative when it comes to writing than I am. cry
Yeeeeeeey cheesy Lol.
That was really an encouragement you know wink
More updates before I sleep off or tomorrow sha. Thanks it means a lot smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
I was never crushing on her oooo!!!
Biko,,ejoor,,dan allah!!! lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Dude! Really?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
Mr man slow down shocked. Which main konji dey shak you

undecided What's Konji?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae why u dey ghost mode
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thesonofmark wherever you are biko come here o.

You are needed. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.