Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961482 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Thesonofmark wherever you are biko come here o.

You are needed. lipsrsealed

hez in "jail" o. Francescatony called mods 4 him
coz he cudnt handle d shame anymore cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

Alright....

I'm Yoruba

Yoruba..What's your name?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 5minsmadness: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

Roger that

Ignore that child.
He KNOWS i am not wisdomiskey but has been trying to get my attention since he offended me on a particulAR thread and I decided to completely ignore him and told him so. Since then any moniker that attacks him he hallucinates that its me.
He has done same to other monikers in the past.
Spoilt child looking for attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
whizqueen:

Gbeborun grin you no go reply my mention abii.

Just search for Victoriabee and you'll be able to connect to lines wink

GBAM grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
........Hot, Hard D*** etc etc etc undecided
bi0nics:

undecided What's Konji?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

hez in "jail" o. Francescatony called mods 4 him coz he cudnt handle d shame anymore cry
Quit telling lies to score cheap points. Thesonofmark is in jail because he accused Rilwayne of being gay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
........Hot, Hard D*** etc etc etc undecided

The mods are c0mimg f0r y0u.

Take cover.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
Dude! Really?gringrin
Lol,,she was the one crushing o. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
tomiwa1992:

Quit telling lies to score cheap points.
Thesonofmark is in jail because he accused Rilwayne of being gay.

shaaaraap francescatony!
yuh kept callin modz 4 him becuz he exposed yuh arze

cry baby cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:
10 Reasons why FrancisTony is VictoriaBee.

1. Both characters are the poster child for nairaland feminism and have an uncanny obsession with Chimanda Adichie

2. Both monikers are extremely terrified of TheSonofMark. They hardly argue back and when they do, francistony moniker results to calling MODz while using his alternate victoriabee account to fight back. Simply because he wants to preserve his "reputation" on the francistony account.

3. Neither of them follow each other but yet these 2 are always on the same thread fighting the same person (which is a popular t
4. Whenever victoriabee i from nowherecall MODs on her behalf. other. Hmm
dis boy say make i tell u d thruth? ur head is not correct, so na another person monicker u dey study like dis? why dont u get a job and stop taking nairaland as ur workplace or birth right, and even if na him dey use the 2 monickers shey u buy data 4 him? oponu ni e o, and if only ur father have use condom.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
kradleber:

exactly- we don't have to be gullible & speculations until we see the Facebook proof with our naked eyes

TSOM might be right though, just local search "victoriabee" and see the evidences against her. It's shocking. I'm not sure though but it's possible she's an alternate. Never say never especially with online stuff.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, cool like this
pbs4real:
Sassybae why u dey ghost mode
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen can we all stand up we have a GNA NURSE in the building but you fit confuse her for Doctor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,she was the one crushing o. lipsrsealed
You denying now because she deactivated, abi? grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
sinizia:

TSOM might be right though, just local search "victoriabee" and see the evidences against her. It's shocking. I'm not sure though but it's possible she's an alternate. Never say never especially with online stuff.

teeenk yuw. she conveniently deactivated
at d same tym TheSonofMark exposed d real person
behind dat moniker - Francis

Wat a coincidence! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
dis boy say make i tell u d thruth? ur head is not correct, so na another person monicker u dey study like dis? why dont u get a job and stop taking nairaland as ur workplace or birth right, and even if na him dey use the 2 monickers shey u buy data 4 him? oponu ni e o, and if only ur father have use condom.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
unbelievable
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

This analysis can't be the only proof bruh.

Any other strong evidence?

I also have this tingling feeling that missclassy girl could connect here. lipsrsealed

juss search 'Victoriabee' nd connect all d dots
courtesy of TSOM.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
I didn't violate any rules na. undecided
bi0nics:

The mods are c0mimg f0r y0u.

Take cover.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:

juss search 'Victoriabee' nd connect all d dots
courtesy of TSOM.
Roger that.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomiskey:
10 Reasons why FrancisTony is VictoriaBee.

1. Both characters are the poster child for nairaland feminism and have an uncanny obsession with Chimanda Adichie

2. Both monikers are extremely terrified of TheSono.fMark. They hardly argue back and when they do, francistony moniker results to calling MODz while using his alternate victoriabee account to fight back. Simply because he wants to preserve his "reputation" on the francistony account.

3. Neither of them follow each other but yet these 2 are always on the same thread fighting the same person (which is a popular tactic! no one ever follows their own alternate )

4. Whenever victoriabee is getting slayed, FrancisTony springs out from nowhere to call MODs on her behalf. As if the insults are affecting him directly. This is very bizzare for two monikers who don't follow each other. Hmm

5. Both characters are teenagers and pursuing careers in science related fields

6 . In their respective diaries, both admitted to crying on Tuesday the 21 July.. funny enough it was the same day francistony got slayed and exposed on a popular thread in the family section. Speaking of diaries have you noticed francistony's tends to be more in-depth? Yea, that's because that is the real him. But victoriabee's own is shallow and very generalistic and only just opened recently to prove a point after people started noticing she might be a false character.

7. Both have the same habit of obsessing over certain personalities and accusing them of being other monikers. Some of the victims of accusation are nlt.ruer ewu.ro4 yorubade.lta edw.ife too.noisy lolaredvel.vet din.achi 5minsm.adness theson.ofmark evi.na.

also, why are both characters in awe of the same people eg buk.atyne cococ.andy and mrsch.ima (who is also samb.arry)?

8. Both have an uncanny ability to create brand new monikers to hurl insults at a particular person . Like how they did to lezz. Some of these monikers are laide4 5minsanded.wife k.ivva wat.son123 and a counterfeit of my moniker w.1sdomiskey. All of these accounts are owned by Fran.cisTony who is also the brain child behind victoriabee

9. Victo.riabee makes sure to always remind people that she is in a relationship. Have you considered he does this in other to avoid chikers? Because he cannot continue the facade of being a lady on PMs. He simply cannot afford to take it to the next level and flirt with his fellow guys . Haha

10. Ask yourself this, why do some people know francis.tony outside nairaland? e.g. herald9 but no one knows Vi.ctoriabee in real life? Because the real lady on those vi.ctoriabee pictures might be some innocent girl somewhere who doesn't know some psychopath keeps saving her pics to create a false image here on nairaland

In summary, Franci.stony secretly yearns to be a girl and uses his vi.ctoriabee persona on nairaland to live this dream.

d whole fiasco began when i posted d above reasons
for my suspicions. TheS.onofMark then picked it up from there nd exposed him further on several threads in d family section. Francis.Tony waz so paained nd tried 2 fight back

The very next day, victoriabee DEACTIVATED.

Connect the dotz!
cc soft.apples naij.aboiy si.nnzu

Holyshit!! WTF?!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

I'm speechless. shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
I didn't violate any rules na. undecided

RULE 19 BRO..Rule 19
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
shocked shocked so naijaboiy has been crushing on a nigga?? Mehn, niggaz need to be more careful, kindly provide the link bro.

Buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Our ministry is becoming deadly these days. So many wolves lurking, but we go dey expose all of them. grin

Ehenn! Em sassybae dear u sure say u nor be man? Na innocent question ooo. I nor wan hear say I dey eye my fellow man. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
Dude! Really?gringrin
Nigga even opened a thread to confess it. Em don shock die. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

This analysis can't be the only proof bruh.

Any other strong evidence?

I also have this tingling feeling that missclassy girl could connect here. lipsrsealed
hmm bro nairaland aint no longer interesting just like d old days, its a pity, though d only female moniker that i believe to be true is Marieolae, thank jah she is here, marieolae hw are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RepentantTr0ll(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Trust me am a new account owner.

S*** my neighbours are at it Again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bi0nics:

RULE 19 BRO..Rule 19
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bi0nics: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
sinizia:

Holyshit!! WTF?!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

I'm speechless. shocked

Don't tell me you actually believed?

Sincerely.. This is just hypothesis

And why would u come to a conclusion that Victoria bee x FrancisTony

This matter x just like c0ming to a conclusion that y0u are me Just because of few coincidences. . undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.