Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2972185 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adah96:
Nuin m jez tired ...wbu?
Well..I'm trying sha...
I feel like its taking forever sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Mtchewww
mrsphyno
help a broda out?
i no know wetin i do diz madame today.
#SheJustDeyHissSinceMorning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

mrsphyno

help a broda out?

i no know wetin i do diz madame today.

#SheJustDeyHissSinceMorning
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You even have the audacity to ask me to help you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You even have the audacity to ask me to help you
o.k
now i know say i don enter soup...
just show bad man a little compassion here na...
you know say you no be side chick.....
and no way i dey dump you na......
#RemorsefulOfMyTrolling
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

o.k

now i know say i don enter soup...

just show bad man a little compassion here na...

you know say you no be side chick.....

and no way i dey dump you na......

#RemorsefulOfMyTrolling
Taaah. Stop telling me stories for the ancestors.
I will help you sha but after that we're done grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Taaah. Stop telling me stories for the ancestors. I will help you sha but after that we're done grin
i'm serious gorgeous,you have mah heurt bae....
so dont this to me.
#OnMahKnees
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm serious gorgeous,you have mah heurt bae....

so dont this to me.

#OnMahKnees

Si eba puo

I've already told you my conditions. Don't beg me. Oya where is that wife self.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Si eba puo

I've already told you my conditions. Don't beg me. Oya where is that wife self.

i have no idea what that first line meant but i'll just nod my head and smile along.

what are ur conditions....

tell me anything you want and amma do it for those pretty lips.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony you've been here since morning no tell me you collect Ban embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
FrancisTony you've been here since morning no tell me you collect Ban embarassed
No...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Well..I'm trying sha...

I feel like its taking forever sad
Same heresad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Darkenedrebel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have no idea what that first line meant but i'll just nod my head and smile along.

what are ur conditions....

tell me anything you want and amma do it for those pretty lips.

Translates to: Gerrara here mehn

You publicly denounced these lips so go away
My conditions are that I will help you with the madam and then das it. Finito
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sexistbastard, are you tee*****uy? shocked grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
FrancisTony:
Sexistbastard, are you tee*****uy? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asumo12: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asumo12: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Translates to: Gerrara here mehn

You publicly denounced these lips so go away
My conditions are that I will help you with the madam and then das it. Finito

i'm not going anywhere........

till you gree for me.....

na so i go dey stalk you up and down NL

dey chase away potential customers.....

#JealousyMode
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lolaredvelvet/Yorubadelta is a dude and his real moniker is wisdomiskey.
He came on NL and saw my post and he was bitter about it hence creating an alternate to stalk me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2179953/wedding-palava-church-wedding-court#31320084

He/She claimed to have lived in UK for 12years and he/she has been claiming to be a 24years old woman with her alternate moniker. cheesy

freecocoa, cococandy, bukatyne
You should know that person's crazy, I see no point in bothering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'm not going anywhere........

till you gree for me.....

na so i go dey stalk you up and down NL

dey chase away potential customers.....

#JealousyMode
Gree to what exactly

Customers? Chai. You this boy. You think I'm like you? Remember my market is neither buying nor selling at this time.

Jealous kwaaaa go away and find your woman
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015

Both monikers:

Reside in Lagos

Are Igbo (Imo)

Are crazy about pharmacy

Are feminists

Insult all monikers with anti-feminism views

Same style of comments

Defend the other.

Too many coincidences, huh?

Draw your conclusions.smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Both monikers:

Reside in Lagos

Are Igbo (Imo)

Are crazy about pharmacy

Are feminists

Insult all monikers with anti-feminism views

Same style of comments

Defend the other.
I am not from Imo state neither am I a feminist.

Try harder!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

i wish i could bleep this girls pusssy
U b real useless goat! cheesy sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
U b real useless goat! cheesy sad

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KissMyAsss: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:

yea,yea! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
I won't quote you again but stop cooking up lies to score a point and I am an aspiring biochemist not Pharmacist.
That was then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.