Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2971787 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCork:
...juss came outter the swimmmin pool naaaaked... I feel free!! cheesy
Ewww
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Huh?!
*Pursues her and drags her back with her ear*
Shey emi lon ba soro yen? angry
Erm m sorry sir lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
cool
Francistony ! You have been caught lying so many times that your tales are beginning to look like a roundabout! Repetitive! You are victoriabee ! From the way you and her are quick to call mods for help to your writing styles and unilag desires! To your juvenile stand on issues about which you have no real life experiences! It has all been exposed! Just save yourself the trouble and come out of your closet! You would feel a lot better about your life! No offence!

gbam gbammer gbammest cheesy

hw cum i missed diz comment?
TheNonce, yuh r d baddest nigga ever liveth cool

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
He keeps reminding himself for others to buy his lies because he's so unsure of the accusation.
If that makes you sleep well at night.

*Unfollows thread* cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adah96:
Erm m sorry sir lipsrsealed
Smh...
Hope u're reading sha undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
He keeps reminding himself for others to buy his lies because he's so unsure of the accusation.
If that makes you sleep well at night.

*Unfollows thread* cheesy

dey didnt buy ur lieez but dey
accepted d truth courtsey of maself nd TSOM - you are Victoriabee.

yuh are d only one on ur own team
nd yuh are helplessly bitter about it!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin ^^^
He's feeling so happy...I wonder why tho..!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you check very well, only bitter people I have dealt with support you e.g Redhook and I know you are lolaredvelvet that has been stalking me. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
If you check very well, only bitter people I have dealt with support you. grin

nd NO ONE iz supporting you. cry

p.s i taught yuh said yuh r no longer respondin
2 me?

paaained mofo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/1743
Enjoy.smiley

angry
PhewPhew!
I'd create a thread soon and list out verified monikers.

This pseudo-monikering and gendering trend has become really worrisome.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
If you check very well, only bitter people I have dealt with support you e.g Redhook and I know you are lolaredvelvet that has been stalking me. grin

so far, im
5minsmadness, yorubadelta, redhook, lezz, and now
lolaredvelvet

any more monikerz yuh wish 2 add
2 d list? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Smh...

Hope u're reading sha undecided
Nolipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolaredvelvet/Yorubadelta is a dude and his real moniker is wisdomiskey.
He came on NL and saw my post and he was bitter about it hence creating an alternate to stalk me.

I've been away from Nigeria for 12 years now (UK) and will be getting married soon. My fiancé is also a Nigerian who has been away for a long time too. We would like to get married in back home as we have a lot of friends and family there. Left to me, I'm happy to do just the traditional wedding and then return to UK to sign court documents. However, my family is so big and very religious that I don't have a choice but to do a church wedding. Some of my aunties and grandma even say the marriage will never be recognised in the sight of God if we don't do it in church.

The problem now is that neither of us (me & my fiancé) are affiliated with any church in Nig. I'm guessing it's not possible to just approach any church as the Pastor/Ministers might require us to be a member before any wedding proceedings can take place.

I would appreciate your advise on how to go about organising this wedding. Thankss..
https://www.nairaland.com/2179953/wedding-palava-church-wedding-court#31320084

He/She claimed to have lived in UK for 12years and he/she has been claiming to be a 24years old woman with her alternate moniker. cheesy

freecocoa, cococandy, bukatyne
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lolaredvelvet/Yorubadelta is a dude and his real moniker is wisdomiskey.
He came on NL and saw my post and he was bitter about it hence creating an alternate to stalk me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2179953/wedding-palava-church-wedding-court#31320084

He/She claimed to have lived in UK for 12years and he/she has been claiming to be a 24years old woman with her alternate moniker. cheesy

hehehehhehe
cc 5minsmadness
plzz cum nd rejoice oo
im no longer you!!! cheesy

im now a 24yr old female cool

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Here, she claims to be a unilag graduate.
How come a unilag graduate that has lived in uk for 12years is still 24years? shocked shocked

Of course she's got no choice than to be strong.. or at least pretend to be! Should she roll-over and die or what? I'm tired of this "strong woman" nonsense as if she's the first person to ever get over a heart-break.. we've all been there.

Those of us who know her from unilag days know she's an ex-runz girl who also caused pain to some married women.. some who went as far as calling her repeatedly to warn her and some even cursed her sef. #lekkirunz grin but I still feel sorry for her sha. She should bear her cross and carry go abeg. We've all been heartbroken before and we survived it. Attention seeker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2389341/toke-makinwas-first-vlog-after#34917089

Freecocoa, bukatyne, cococandy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adah96:
Nolipsrsealed
Ok...undecided

Why
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
PhewPhew!

Pls do ma'am...nd don't forget to cc me ! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why?it s not real!

i wish i could bleep this girls pusssy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolaredvelvet/Yorubadelta defending Buhari just like wisdomiskey/spikezz/efesuave/freecocoahubby/Itzmeagain/yhurdarlingboyfriend.

Pained biitch/nigga, I am done with your hermaphrodite ass. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2228131/jegas-announcement-presidential-election-results/149#32208934

https://www.nairaland.com/2228131/jegas-announcement-presidential-election-results/77#32201697
Rivers is an obvious RIG.. I'm disgusted! lipsrsealed

Hahahaha sore loser! Pray you also live this long to achieve your dreams. . Thats if you have any. kiss

Freecocoa, cococandy, bukatyne.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

This is the same way also that you and your former moniker vickybee go around lying about how you deal with people! I've seen two particular threads where redhook/funlord decimated both of you! Even the day he said your vickybee moniker should say one word so that things can pop off and you ran off! Another time you came and begged him with your vickybee moniker to stay away from the family section after you saw sambarrys destruction! Anyway when he gets this mention I'm sure he will be back for you! Be patient!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KissMyAsss: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
PhewPhew!

mtcheeeeew, daht wunt change anifin at all.
Cuz new monikers(fake & real) will keep showing up weda u
like it or not.

Total waste of tym.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:

This is the same way also that you and your former moniker vickybee go around lying about how you deal with people! I've seen two particular threads where redhook/funlord decimated both of you! Even the day he said your vickybee moniker should say one word so that things can pop off and you ran off! Another time you came and begged him with your vickybee moniker to stay away from the family section after you saw sambarrys destruction! Anyway when he gets this mention I'm sure he will be back for you! Be patient!
I can't remember having a fight with funlord or redhook but I have argued with redhook and when he couldn't continue, he resorted to ad hominem which I ignored.

She goes around insulting classy women. grin
Wisdomiskey, provide a link to proove all your accusations or i am done here. lipsrsealed

Lolaredvelvet

No dear, EVERYTHING is childish about that statement. Going through your previous posts I see you are either single, or perhaps have suffered a great deal of heartbreak from men in life.. you sound so bitter desperate to subdue male dominance... It's pointlesss to argue with folks like you... Holla at me when you overcome your pain. Grow up.

https://www.nairaland.com/2332287/after-marriage-adjustment-females#34049965

Henceforth, I will ignore you like Cococandy, freecocoa, bukatyne etc have been doing.
Psychopath.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Pls do ma'am...nd don't forget to cc me ! wink

Phew
I know you notlipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Phew I know you notlipsrsealed
Yeah... Not to worry ma'am wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thenunce, provide links those accusations and stop making up lies.

Sambarry is a "she" not "he".

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wetin i do again?

don't worry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

don't worry
and everybody knows wen a girl says "dnt worry...."
that means war.....
so wetin i do na....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok...undecided

Why
Nuin m jez tired ...wbu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ohboy Drama plenty here. I'll be back. Need to Dash off to my Doctor to get my vaccines for New Semester cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and everybody knows wen a girl says "dnt worry...."

that means war.....

so wetin i do na....

Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.