Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997457 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sassybae:
Me? Lol
Which hillarious comment of mine did you see? cheesy...even if I am, lol buh not as you
this one gringringrin

tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LaurelP(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

My Igbo is bad. translation?
So you're a daughter of d soil
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
ggrin:
Mrs tom irek cool
Sarah .grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
small money Tom undecided

Mehn! I need some fvcking cass right now. Fvckeet!
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

My Igbo is bad. translation?
He is asking if you will marry him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Nothing oooo grin cool

Meanwhile I thought you were going to take your profile picture down after half a day

Hm mrsphyno is fishing for suitors hahaha
Lol you must tell me. Okay say one thing about yourself. Even if it's just that your fingernails are long.

Lol. Yes nah when you took legend away from me

Phyno self can join Nairaland and find me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

So you're a daughter of d soil

Ok, yeah

can you speak fluently
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
He is asking if you will marry him.

Lol, go away
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LaurelP(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok, yeah
can you speak fluently
100%.
Why can't u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

100%.

Why can't u?

Ask my parents mehn, its not my fault
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Iono. I didn't even quote anybody they're just disturbing me with out of place points grin

Don't worry I go soon dispose of them

See this olodo forming tigress, how you want take dispose them. No be say you Sabi fight sef.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol errrmm*thinking* what do I even want? undecidednothing really, will still do more not done yet...anything from you will be cool
JoeCutie:
Awww. I saw your handwork, dear. You're a darling. smiley

In fact, tell me whatever you want, I'll do it for you. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

where are you based?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
where are you based?

London, and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

London, and you?
Cotonou. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecidedthat's a lie ggrin
ggrin:
this one gringringrin

tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol errrmm*thinking* what do I even want? undecidednothing really, will still do more not done yet...anything from you will be cool
Awww. Thanks again, dear. smiley

Don't worry, you'll still tell me what you want sha tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charijee(f): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
everybody does grin how are you?
I'm wonderful smiley...you good?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol you must tell me. Okay say one thing about yourself. Even if it's just that your fingernails are long.

Lol. Yes nah when you took legend away from me

Phyno self can join Nairaland and find me grin

Um.. my fingernails are short actually. I like short ones on myself but I can admire other peoples fake ones

do you wear long nails?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LaurelP(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Not theirs. U weren't interested.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy not sure am gonna ask anything from you....that's y I said anything from you will be cool tongue
JoeCutie:
Awww. Thanks again, dear. smiley

Don't worry, you'll still tell me what you want sha tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

Not theirs. U weren't interested.

Im interested but they spoke Igbo to each other and spoke to me in English

my dialect is extremely obscure so I cant get it from anywhere else

I hate it when people say im not interested, I know a lot about Igbo culture and the ones I don't know I make an effort to find out

its just the language that is tripping me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:

See this olodo forming tigress, how you want take dispose them. No be say you Sabi fight sef.
Isi gini? Na me u dey call olodo?

I no need fight to dispose of them I go use my other methods grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy not sure am gonna ask anything from you....that's y I said anything from you will be cool tongue
Okay, I get it. I don't even want you to ask. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Isi gini? Na me u dey call olodo?

I no need fight to dispose of them I go use my other methods grin
Which other method you get, stop lying jarey. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Cotonou. cool

are you trolling me

If not oya speak French make I enjoy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmm, ok...expecting something then wink
JoeCutie:
Okay, I get it. I don't even want you to ask. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
charijee:
Ok sweetie.....coming right away wink

Hey you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Which other method you get, stop lying jarey. tongue
Different kinds grin

Depends on how you're disturbing me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
charijee:
I'm wonderful smiley...you good?
yeah... very good... How did today treat you? Well enough to stay up late? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.