Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998027 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lolllll

can you speak Esan
Can't speak sh1t. The only languages i speak fluently are English, Yoruba, Hebrew and latin. cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

so would you marry outside like your father
Dunno, marriage is not one of my favorite thoughts at the moment. Maybe once i start dating again, then i might begin to consider whether or not i want to toe my father 's footsteps.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Dunno, marriage is not one of my favorite thoughts at the moment. Maybe once i start dating again, then i might begin to consider whether or not i want to toe my father 's footsteps.

Ok

did you stop for any particular reason
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Looool you read too much meaning into stuff! #100 ke

#100 na small tin?

u fit use am do 5mins with MTN zone tariff
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#100 na small tin?

u fit use am do 5mins with MTN zone tariff

Lol or buy tomtoms

I miss those tomtoms
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Twaci, your tag. I don't have diary on here anymore cheesy
Ok dear. No probs smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
My boobs tongue

Cause I don't want you to do that undecided undecided
ggrin:
shaking ur wha shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Why??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

did you stop for any particular reason
Nothing really. Left my ex of 2 years after realizing the relationship was just a waste of time and I didn't really think and feel i was truly in love. It was a long distance relationship and we didn't see that often anyways. It's five years now and I haven't dated since then.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Um.. my fingernails are short actually. I like short ones on myself but I can admire other peoples fake ones

do you wear long nails?

Lol I hate fake nails. They just look trashy and ghetto ratchet queen-y

My own nails are a slightly long. I'm very proud of my hands actually grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It's five years now and I haven't dated since then.

Oluwa oooo

See lie grin

So all those other girls were now what friends with benefits
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charijee(f): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
yeah... very good... How did today treat you? Well enough to stay up late? grin
It was less stressful grin....might doze off soon...you're still up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Nothing really. Left my ex of 2 years after realizing the relationship was just a waste of time and I didn't really think and feel i was truly in love. It was a long distance relationship and we didn't see that often anyways. It's five years now and I haven't dated since then.

Ok. so its just a matter of time

are you actively searching or waiting until something comes along

Was she Yoruba
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I hate fake nails. They just look trashy and ghetto ratchet queen-y

My own nails are a slightly long. I'm very proud of my hands actually grin

Loooool

it depends on the type of nail for me. Not the long witchy ones, just some tasteful acrylics

my hands aren't that elegant but I have grown to like them. they look like those of a hardworking woman grin grin that's what I tell myself anyway
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charijee(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hey you?
Hey boo wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oluwa oooo

See lie grin

So all those other girls were now what friends with benefits

haha, I don't have much female friends per se and I'm much of an introvert in real life.
I won't say I have been celibate for 5 years now but the truth is I just haven't dated since then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
charijee:
It was less stressful grin....might doze off soon...you're still up?
that's good.. still have some minutes.. we talk tomorrow hopefully wink have a Good night rest.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. so its just a matter of time

are you actively searching or waiting until something comes along

Was she Yoruba
Not searching, I'm just waiting till that time I will meet that lady that would melt my heart (not that I get the chance to meet much women daily though).

Yes she was Yoruba
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by charijee(f): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
bqlekan:
that's good.. still have some minutes.. we talk tomorrow hopefully wink have a Good night rest.
Yeah, hopefully....you too smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Not searching, I'm just waiting till that time I will meet that lady that would melt her heart (not that I get the chance to meet much women daily though).

Yes she was Yoruba

Ok. Hoping for such a lady to locate you soon

Someone to be the beans to your FriedPlantain cool (Im sorry I couldn't resist grin)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrCork:
...ok..any nice chick in the house today apat from that Tashaamania Enugu gyal??......wher Angib..erry, ladybo..ss, mrs chima, pretty..thickme, DrA..ify, missclas..sy & the other lightskin females at? I WANNA TALK ABOUT MARRRAIGE!!!! cheesy
Smh undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. Hoping for such a lady to locate you soon

Someone to be the beans to your FriedPlantain cool (Im sorry I couldn't resist grin)
Hehehehehe grin

Thanks ma'am.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Smh undecided
What is wrong with this one? Is it a Crime for a brother to desire discussing marriage with them lightskin hottie in the house? Or are you jealous because he didn't call your name?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
What is wrong with this one? Is it a Crime for a brother to desire discussing marriage with them lightskin hottie in the house? Or are you jealous because he didn't call your name?
I'm jealous actually, you know I don't want to tey in my papa's house.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:

haha, I don't have much female friends per se and I'm much of an introvert in real life.
I won't say I have been celibate for 5 years now but the truth is I just haven't dated since then.
Eeyah.

Hope u find that babe that deserves you y'hear?
You wan marry abi you be small pikin like me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That's ok and welcomed then, how that side?

very good, and yours? where are you again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Eeyah.

Hope u find that babe that deserves you y'hear?
You wan marry abi you be small pikin like me grin
Small pikin like who? See this agbaya wey dey form small pikin. If I wonze you slap ehn, you go begin dey count stars like One republic. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Small pikin like who? See this agbaya wey dey form small pikin. If I wonze you slap ehn, you go begin dey count stars like One republic. grin
Lol is it because my moniker na MrsPhyno

I still dey school o grin

Na your nieces mate I be

Slap me? You no fit
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

very good, and yours? where are you again
I didn't say before.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I didn't say before.

Ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok
BTW, how did I get into this 'den'?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm jealous actually, you know I don't want to tey in my papa's house.
You and Cork will make a Perfect couple. Seems you are so smitten with him from the looks of things. tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

BTW, how did I get into this 'den'?

I transported you, you don't want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.