Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995941 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That I can't place myself, but I think curiosity feeds whatever it is.

Ok. I understand

are you deeply religious
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Sabrwahaqqo of course
My bros says he wants to be involve in my question, ur ans convo. so am asking if he bcus u re d one dat is gonna be answerin all d questions.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:29am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Because since this year he has been acting against the state(Nigeria) with incitful words that re capable of causing another civil war and also calling and advocating for violence frm the igbos against any tribe or person dat hv a diff view wit him concerni biafra.

Thank God u dnt knw my view(s) on women as u just claimed. that means u wont hv no option than to believe me if in d nearest future i tel u dat i luv u.

Ok. well I need to find out why he's talking like that before I make any judgments on it

Lol I will soon sight you wherever you comment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:29am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

My bros says he wants to be involve in my question, ur ans convo. so am asking if he bcus u re d one dat is gonna be answerin all d questions.

yeah im telling him of course he can
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

Combining the list of guys on NL I want to kpaii for her sake. It's better u stay clear other wise nah for Zamfara State u go wake up
In d morning
Ok sir! the ones mk u don kill for north east, chad, Niger and cameroon neva stil reach u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

1. Im still trying to get into politics so im not sure about a lot of things. all I can say is that anything that is necessary for your freedom is definitely worth it

2. I cant say better but definitely different. in terms of knowledge- N/A since intelligence varies all over the world but romance is another thing. there are some guys on here whose views concerning women I don't think I will ever understand. and sometimes the guys on here seem like they don't see women as human beings with the way they talk
I will tell you the only truth I'm gonna utter for the month this morning.
Media is a scam, That fact is also true in Naija
NL is not a good studio to exhibit who anybody is or what we truly represent, (there are many sides to that)
Kanu and his cohorts are another big scam ( biafra isn't what it was in the 60's). Complicated too
In short, take whatever you read here or see lightly, its either worse than that or not that bad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. well I need to find out why he's talking like that before I make any judgments on it

Lol I will soon sight you wherever you comment
Why do u so say? @d bolded. and very soon am gonna restrict my online presence on nairaland only to dat my apartment thread, so u wont be able to easily get any evidence concerni my online dat u wud use to work against me wen in future i tel u dat i love u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. I understand

are you deeply religious
How do I answer that now..... Uhm, let me just say Iam not 'too' religious. More of conscience guided nigga really.
So, are you deeply religious?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

How do I answer that now..... Uhm, let me just say Iam not 'too' religious. More of conscience guided nigga really.
So, are you deeply religious?

ok

yeah same. but conscience can be clouded sometimes by emotions and circumstance
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Why do u so say? @d bolded. and very soon am gonna restrict my online presence on nairaland only to dat my apartment thread, so u wont be able to easily get any evidence concerni my online dat u wud use to work against me wen in future i tel u dat i love u.

Looooool if it pleases you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Looooool if it pleases you
Mennn, am tired, let me gat a little rest. and d worst part of it is dat i stil gat to be in da office atleast b4 9am today..mtcheew,..what kinda always everyday hustlin life is this sef? anyway sha,..gudnite sweet,..catch u later in da day.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

ok

yeah same. but conscience can be clouded sometimes by emotions and circumstance
Yh, I know.
So, let me put it to you, what do u do when yo are in that dilemma?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yh, I know.
So, let me put it to you, what do u do when yo are in that dilemma?

what dilemma
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

what dilemma
What do you do when yo turn between giving in to sentiments i.e emotions and common sense gademit!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Bro na nite tinz o. let me catch a little rest. Later in da day tinz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Bro na nite tinz o. let me catch a little rest. Later in da day tinz
I tot you're a 24hr florescent that doesn't go out?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

What do you do when yo turn between giving in to sentiments i.e emotions and common sense gademit!

I tend to give into emotion but it costs me a lot so im trying to stop doing that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I tend to give into emotion but it costs me a lot so im trying to stop doing that

Hmmm.... They call that growing up I think.... So, don't be too harsh on yourself sweet, its normal.... You can help yourself take more rational decisions nxt tym by having a more experienced but trusted personale as confidant before taking major decisions that could bounce back and tell on ya.... I don't really like lecturing lol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hmmm.... They call that growing up I think.... So, don't be too harsh on yourself sweet, its normal.... You can help yourself take more rational decisions nxt tym by having a more experienced but trusted personale as confidant before taking major decisions that could bounce back and tell on ya.... I don't really like lecturing lol.

no please continue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I tot you're a 24hr florescent that doesn't go out?
Lol. u wont understand. let me whisper it to ur ears,..i dnt want gurgle to hear.

i just got a blink, and am goin to one of my tread like dat to chat wit someone.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Lol. u wont understand. let me whisper it to ur ears,..i dnt want gurgle to hear.

i just got a blink, and am goin to one of my tread like dat to chat wit someone.
Lol. Badt guy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Lol. Badt guy
#NaYouTalkAmO
#NorBeSoETheyForBible
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

The thing is; Don't rush , Don't rush , Don't rush. Pray, not wish. Pray, not wish. Pray, not wish
Do consultations, Do consultations, Do consultations
AnalyzE, Analyze, Analyze
then the most important thing Is to LISTEN to yourself! If your body (instincts) still tells you to foLlow your emotions , Do! But with your eyes wide open and The machine in your head turned on! Peace!.... Hope I passed the message?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
#NaYouTalkAmO
#NorBeSoETheyForBible
Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The thing is; Don't rush , Don't rush , Don't rush. Pray, not wish. Pray, not wish. Pray, not wish
Do consultations, Do consultations, Do consultations
AnalyzE, Analyze, Analyze
then the most important thing Is to LISTEN to yourself! If your body (instincts) still tells you to foLlow your emotions , Do! But with your eyes wide open and The machine in your head turned on! Peace!.... Hope I passed the message?

yeah, thanks a lot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah, thanks a lot
Tell me, what is your age range?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Tell me, what is your age range?

Lol

didnt they ever teach you not to ask women that question

0-100 years
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol
didnt they ever teach you not to ask women that question
0-100 years
oya, go to bed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
oya, go to bed

cant sleep
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Mennn, am tired, let me gat a little rest. and d worst part of it is dat i stil gat to be in da office atleast b4 9am today..mtcheew,..what kinda always everyday hustlin life is this sef? anyway sha,..gudnite sweet,..catch u later in da day.

good night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 3:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

cant sleep
hmm, dis has become a real problem now. Jux close ur eyes and let go
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
oya, go to bed
My guy dont tel me u re tired of my own gurgle o pls help me to continue chatting her up til i cum nd pick her

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.