Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,227 members, 7,867,590 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2999491 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Oh pussies, I don't know you love pussy cats too ....
Ahhh, see dis my niggah o
#AfterMoneyIsP*ssy
But d ladies presently it matters alot sha.
neat babes between the thigh like gurgle rules
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I know u know what I mean, I'll talk anyway
So, You shouldn't just take it as a big deal up loading the ordinary picture. Its not something sweetie

its not a big deal its just that I don't want to

I wont gain anything from doing it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

its not a big deal its just that I don't want to

I wont gain anything from doing it
Sweetheart, if gains is the why, then I beg yo pardon.... Nobody's got something to gain... It's just part of the 'fun'
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Sweetheart, if gains is the why, then I beg yo pardon.... Nobody's got something to gain... It's just part of the 'fun'

yeah, I wont be having fun doing it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

whats the question
Now u re acting like the Neat Babe i knw u re.

But u must ans d questions o bcus me hv always answered urs despite hw uncomfortable some seems to be.

Question 1. what do u think abt biafra dat Nnamdi Kanu is pushing in d neck of igbos, do u think its(biafra) worth it? explain why if you think its worth it or nt.

Question 2. with the period u hv spent on nairaland with naija guys residence in nigeria, are we better(in terms of knowledge, romantic, etc.) than the white uk guys or they re better than some in us.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Ahhh, see dis my niggah o

#AfterMoneyIsP*ssy

But d ladies presently it matters alot sha.

neat babes between the thigh like gurgle rules
LoL. Who told you gurgle is 'neat' ....and Yeah, Chasing pussy aint the game. It should never be bruh... Cash money , catch fun , set goals n live it.... I cross my heart to love
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah, I wont be having fun doing it
Do'u have a deformity like (no offeinse ....)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

But u must ans d questions o bcus me hv always answered urs despite hw uncomfortable some seems to be.

Question 1. what do u think abt biafra dat Nnamdi Kanu is pushing in d neck of igbos, do u think its(biafra) worth it? explain why if you think its worth it or nt.

Question 2. with the period u hv spent on nairaland with naija guys residence in nigeria, are we better(in terms of knowledge, romantic, etc.) than the white uk guys or they re better than some in us.
Am I allowed to join ds very convo bruh!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Do'u have a deformity like (no offeinse ....)

No I would just prefer not to
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

No I would just prefer not to
I dint pray... Was just wondering! Ok, do u by any chance hv a bigger head: body ratio?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:46am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

1. Im still trying to get into politics so im not sure about a lot of things. all I can say is that anything that is necessary for your freedom is definitely worth it

2. I cant say better but definitely different. in terms of knowledge- N/A since intelligence varies all over the world but romance is another thing. there are some guys on here whose views concerning women I don't think I will ever understand. and sometimes the guys on here seem like they don't see women as human beings with the way they talk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I dint pray... Was just wondering!
Ok, do u by any chance hv a bigger head: body ratio?

No

lol there is nothing wrong with me I just don't want to put up a picture
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoL. Who told you gurgle is 'neat' ....and Yeah, Chasing pussy aint the game. It should never be bruh... Cash money , catch fun , set goals n live it.... I cross my heart to love
Your is even better that gat a heart to cross. me dnt hv to love nt to talk of cross. i sold my whole heart to those actors acting in telemundo since 2005.

so luv is

[b]ZeroOverHundredInMyHeart

Except gurgle is ready to branch(at her own peril) mexico and repurchase my heart frm those telemundo guys whenever she is on her way to nigeria. then i can decide to luv her wit my repurchasd and returned heart, bt til then, i remain heartless to them ladies when it involves relationship. sweetpie wat do u think? @gurgle

BTW, nobody told me gurgle is neat, i knw myself and dats even why am keeping my d*ck for her alone to devour.

#IamAProudVirgin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Your is even better that gat a heart to cross. me dnt hv to love nt to talk of cross. i sold my whole heart to those actors acting in telemundo since 2005.

so luv is

[b]ZeroOverHundredInMyHeart

Except gurgle is ready to branch(at her own peril) mexico and repurchase my heart frm those telemundo guys whenever she is on her way to nigeria. then i can decide to luv her wit my repurchasd and returned heart, bt til then, i remain heartless to them ladies when it involves relationship. sweetpie wat do u think? @gurgle

BTW, nobody told me gurgle is neat, i knw myself and dats even why am keeping my d*ck for her alone to devour.

#IamAProudVirgin
LoL. The love is this bad for a faceless girl? Wow!... But I think u said you got puss ies in abundance, how come virgin lol
Or do'u mean u reclaimed yo lost virgin after whatever happened in '05?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by encryptjay(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Mehn,I need gf cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

No

lol there is nothing wrong with me I just don't want to put up a picture
Ok, ok, then my primary guess should be right then, You have a brash uncle or relative on NL . I know that's it.... Don't try to deny that too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ok, ok, then my primary guess should be right then, You have a brash uncle or relative on NL . I know that's it.... Don't try to deny that too

Lol why is it so hard for you to believe that I just don't want to
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

1. Im still trying to get into politics so im not sure about a lot of things. all I can say is that anything that is necessary for your freedom is definitely worth it

2. I cant say better but definitely different. in terms of knowledge- N/A since intelligence varies all over the world but romance is another thing. there are some guys on here whose views concerning women I don't think I will ever understand. and sometimes the guys on here seem like they don't see women as human beings with the way they talk
A guy like me abi?

Yeah. anything that is neccessary for freedom is definately worth it. bt is d wax Nnamdi Kanu is seeking for the suppose igbo freedom the right way genuie freedom re seek and sometimes gained/achieve worldwide?

And dnt u tink Nnamdi Kano and other igbo "leaders" backing him re doing it for their own personal/selfish interest and wat to gain and nt really wat an average igbo man/woman is to gain or lose?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by encryptjay(m): 2:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

No life outside NL?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Till you tell me how a legless man can tap dance, will I believe that reason.... Which 'beautiful' gal don't want to be appreciated?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoL. The love is this bad for a faceless girl? Wow!... But I think u said you got puss ies in abundance, how come virgin lol
Or do'u mean u reclaimed yo lost virgin after whatever happened in '05?
As a guy, d moment u re through digging a p*ssy, u bcome a lifetime virgin again.

[b]YouAreALifeTimeVirginWheneverYouAreNotDiggingAP*ssy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

A guy like me abi?

Yeah. anything that is neccessary for freedom is definately worth it. bt is d wax Nnamdi Kanu is seeking for the suppose igbo freedom the right way genuie freedom re seek and sometimes gained/achieve worldwide?

And dnt u tink Nnamdi Kano and other igbo "leaders" backing him re doing it for their own personal/selfish interest and wat to gain and nt really wat an average igbo man/woman is to gain or lose?

I don't really know your views on women so I cant comment on you specifically

I don't know about Nnamdi kalu because I dont understand why everybody is suddenly noticing him. He has been talking on radiobiafra for years but its like this year everybody just saw him, why?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Passing by..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Till you tell me how a legless man can tap dance, will I believe that reason.... Which 'beautiful' gal don't want to be appreciated?

I don't need to be appreciated on NL lol, "beautiful" or not

Is that why you uploaded yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Am I allowed to join ds very convo bruh?
gurgle my sweetheart, d one and only conductor of my heart, the backbone of my kingdom. this my bros question is for u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

gurgle my sweetheart, d one and only conductor of my heart, the backbone of my kingdom. this my bros question is for u

Sabrwahaqqo of course
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Combining the list of guys on NL I want to kpaii for her sake. It's better u stay clear other wise nah for Zamfara State u go wake up
In d morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't need to be appreciated on NL lol, "beautiful" or not

Is that why you uploaded yours?
I quited being a ghost lol, that's why.... And as u can see, my outlook reps simplicity and seriozli that's me!.... That's why I still can't get myself to cope with your 'too careful' attitude.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I quited being a ghost lol, that's why.... And as u can see, my outlook reps simplicity and seriozli that's me!.... That's why I still can't get myself to cope with your 'too careful' attitude.

but why does my attitude bother you so much
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

As a guy, d moment u re through digging a p*ssy, u bcome a lifetime virgin again.

[b]YouAreALifeTimeVirginWheneverYouAreNotDiggingAP*ssy
Oh! I wasn't taught this. Which school of thought do you belong sef?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't really know your views on women so I cant comment on you specifically

I don't know about Nnamdi kalu because I dont understand why everybody is suddenly noticing him. He has been talking on radiobiafra for years but its like this year everybody just saw him, why?
Because since this year he has been acting against the state(Nigeria) with incitful words that re capable of causing another civil war and also calling and advocating for violence frm the igbos against any tribe or person dat hv a diff view wit him concerni biafra.

Thank God u dnt knw my view(s) on women as u just claimed. that means u wont hv no option than to believe me if in d nearest future i tel u dat i luv u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

but why does my attitude bother you so much
That I can't place myself, but I think curiosity feeds whatever it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.