Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,287 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996635 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
grin cheesy

Cc: the.sonofmark cheesy

The thing is just trolling. cheesy

It realized being aggressive with me was the beginning of the end.

Time for KingSLAY to feed on more worthy preys. I won't punish it any longer.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37092120][/quote]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
but let's be sincere to ourselves lezz, ur usual self would have pounced at me and called me all the bad names in the world, so what has changed? I have humbled you grin

As for thesonofmark ur gay partner, what else would you have said about him? It would have been news if you said the contrary.
You don't know me. Trolling is a sport to me. What's your team? Sometimes you pass the ball around, sometimes you defend and attack. Other times you feign attack grin grin grin The change of emotions and thin elasticity of the human endurance is fun to watch on social media if you know how.

Calling nairaland's chief gay - slayers gay without a shred of evidence is a depiction of want of words; in other words, your mental reservoir is empty grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
grin cheesy

Cc: thesonofmar....k cheesy
Do you believe what he opined about me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Time for KingSLAY to feed on more worthy preys. I won't punish it any longer.smiley
Hahahahaha. Reading your comments alone is making me reel with laughter. Always a funny dude. Do you even know me? LOL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can't say anything lipsrsealed

Buh maybe a picture of you can solve this wink
Aisha95:

Do you believe what he opined about me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
You don't know me. Trolling is a sport to me. What's your team? Sometimes you pass the ball around, sometimes you defend and attack. Other times you feign attack grin grin grin The change of emotions and thin elasticity of the human endurance is fun to watch on social media if you know how.

Calling nairaland's chief gay - slayers gay without a shred of evidence is a depiction of want of words; in other words, your mental reservoir is emptyemp grin grin ;Dty grin
how come you havn't slain yourself and your partner? Stop fooling yourself again. Who have you discovered as gay on nairaland?
U are a fagggot, thats a fact. Your attraction is to only men, you follow thesonofmark all around Nairaland sniffing his balls, when he coughs you catch cold. Who is your female interest? Mention one Nairalander (female) u have ever complemented, whether faceless or with face? Give me just one reason why u should not be termed a bloody fagggot.

U are only denying it because your picture is out there, so we don't see you and stone you to death.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol its funny tho
What does she/he want now?
TheSonOfMark:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Hahahahaha. Reading your comments alone is making me reel with laughter. Always a funny dude. Do you even know me? LOL.
he already has a boyfriend, so don't waste your time wooing him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
KingTom:

Bridge ke? God forbid!!!! I be old Trafford boy cool
. Theater of Nightmares Okay na... Today go Bloody anyway grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
When the chips are down, it is quite disappointing that you (a WOMAN) joins a group of perverted men to objectify women when you should be championing the feminine cause.

You females complain about men treating you as inferiors yet you're not helping matters.

How do you expect men to respect women when you cheer men who see women as nothing more than intimacy gadgets to be discarded? What stops them from keeping girlfriends where they can also enjoy the sex and companionship?

Sex is too beautiful phenomenom to be paid for. That has always been my philosophy.

Giving financial gifts to a girlfriend is better than paying a _whore for sex.

If you've ever been paid for sex, I suggest you cease...except you consider yourself nothing more than a sex commodity to be traded at haggled prices which would be pitiful.

Epic!!! A quote deserving to be enshrined in the bowels of nairaland's archive .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
I can't say anything lipsrsealed

Buh maybe a picture of you can solve this wink
Hahaha. Actually I created this alternate to kill boredom. I'm actually female. Sorry I can't upload my pic for privacy reasons. Besides, I don't want to dent the reputation of my real moniker.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015

The once ubiquitous Captainswag225 a.k.a Nana Nhyriba Kwasi has gone AWOL since his disgrace.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Alright, suit yourself smiley
Aisha95:

Hahaha. Actually I created this alternate to kill boredom. I'm actually female. Sorry I can't upload my pic for privacy reasons. Besides, I don't want to dent the reputation of my real moniker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Two gays fighting a Fugly ghanian and his Ugly B**** I ship this site cool
firstEVA:
he already has a boyfriend, so don't waste your time wooing him.
Hahahahaha. I see. No wonder he has been persistently rejecting my advances. Poor boy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Epic!!! A quote deserving to be enshrined in the bowels of nairaland's archive .
yea, I agree. That's why he should have posted it there, those dudes with high testosterone can learn a thing or two.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Hahahahaha. I see. No wonder he has been persistently rejecting my advances. Poor boy.
sorry, try someone else. All the best grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37092581][/quote]
DashMeYansh:
Two gays fighting a Fugly ghanian and his Ugly B**** I ship this site cool
respect yourself cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Alright, suit yourself smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin This shii right here is why i like spending my free time on NL gringringrin

Aisha95:
Thesonofmark, is it my fault that I fell madly in love with you? Why are you hurting me? Why are you falsely accusing me?
Sassybae is my friend and I wasn't wooing her. I was merely teasing her - call it PHILEO.
So after wholeheartedly pouring out my feelings to you, the best way to reciprocate is by stinging my heart like a viper?
Aren't you suppose to be protecting me from the terror in the wild?
Aren't you suppose to be my fortress?
Aren't you suppose to be the one to wipe the tears from my eyes?
Let the world judge me if what I did was wrong.
I'm heart broken. . .
Let the fountain of water flow through my soul and wash away my grief.
Take me in the splendour of its passion.
And when young maidens dance to the music of the gods, they shall forever relish its rhythm. . .
O what a twist of fate.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The once ubiquitous Captainswag225 a.k.a Nana Nhyriba Kwasi has gone AWOL since his disgrace.
sharrap, which disgrace? Normal people take time off the internet to face "life" something you do not have.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
sorry, try someone else. All the best grin
Lets try a bit if we can still redeem his condemned soul.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol its funny tho
What does she/he want now?

There's only one way to stop a troll -demystify him or her by stripping him or her bare of its elusive cloak.

These litluns still have a lot to learn about psychoanalysis. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Lets try a bit if we can still redeem his condemned soul.
I doubt, well all the best.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm you keep amazing me
Today you hate, tomorrow you love
You not a straight person,with this attitude here, one can't take you serious
Aisha95:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I doubt, well all the best.
Hahaha. So you have given up on his case? Praise heavens.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrap, which disgrace? Normal people take time off the internet to face "life" something you do not have.

You've spent 1 month and 27 days only with close to 6000 comments. Can you see how jobless you are?cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.