Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995604 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Too many she-males on the lose. Have you forgotten the Victoriabee and Sharonnnn saga so soon?

If one want to cyber-date, Facebook and Whatsapp are the best(?) platforms.

At least, one can be guaranteed that the female is actually a female and some prankish androgynous being.

Perhaps that explains why i always feel the urge to type #NoHomo each time i reply that Aisha moniker. gringrin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Am paying almost $200. I expect to see a good E-Brawl not this thinly veiled garbage $#!ΒΆ undecided
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
What does that mean? smiley
Cheering/commending.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yemi Alade's got me falling for yoruba gurls like kilode! cheesy. Prettythicksme where you at??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Perhaps that explains why i always feel the urge to type #NoHomo each time i reply that Aisha moniker. gringrin

LOL. It's better you start adding it.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You've spent 1 month and 27 days only with close to 6000 comments. Can you see how jobless you are?cheesy
I haven't even noticed. Phew!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Reveal your alt moniker.
Are you serious? Honestly, I don't think you expect me to do that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Lolz grin gringrin

That's the emotional play we're talking about. Your first post was kinda sweet, then gradually you are turning into a burning , raging flame. embarassed embarassed

What's the source of your rage? Me? grin
are you scared I may consume you? Have no fear Mr. Man, respect is reciprocal, u have decided to respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
[size=36pt]Fight
Please
Fight
Make
Me
Happy cry
[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

whats up gold digger.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
smiley why not tell me your alt. Moniker
Aisha95:

Cheering/commending.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yemi Alade's got me falling for yoruba gurls like kilode! cheesy. Prettythicksme where you at??
I am here machinne gun grin shey i resemble her? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Neocotez. Human Beings are human beings. Am sure of my Masculinity. What makes a liar different from a Homosexual
Or do you doubt your sexuality
Is that why you are an Homophobe smiley undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
. Theater of Nightmares Okay na... Today go Bloody anyway grin
I go laugh you Na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
If he had dropped it on that thread as hot as it were, would you have endorsed it? Or would the desire for e - victory have overriden your admission for the truth?
if he dropped it there, I would have just grabbed some popcorn and watch the guyz slay him to pieces, those Ashawo boys are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Na the only way wey we go take you serious oo.. Aside that, you just another Gayy pirate. #NoHomo grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
smiley why not tell me your alt. Moniker
Okay. Will oblige your request.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
If he had dropped it on that thread as hot as it was, would you have endorsed it? Or would the desire for e - victory have overriden your admission for the truth?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
if he dropped it there, I would have just grabbed some popcorn and watch the guyz slay him to pieces, those Ashawo boys are not smiling.
Last I remembered, they were as guilty as you are. You're judas and they are the pharisees.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
I haven't even noticed. Phew!!!

I damaged their psyche so badly that they are forced to create alternate monikers which are dedicated to seeking their ever elusive revenge against me yet they get taken apart.

I am THE SUN and their cyber-lives revolve around me and they can't go OFF MARK.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
whats up gold digger.
Ten birds were seen perched on top of a tree branch, if a hunter aims and shoots at one of them, how many would be left?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
When you doing that? wink
Aisha95:

Okay. Will oblige your request.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Ten birds were seen perched on top of a tree branch, if a hunter aims and shoots at one of them, how many would be left?
u tell me coz i dont know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
None cool
Aisha95:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am here machinne gun grin shey i resemble her? cheesy
Hehehe small wink. She's ma celeb crush grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Na the only way wey we go take you serious oo.. Aside that, you just another Gayy pirate. #NoHomo grin
You go wait tire.
BTW, are you pervybynature cause this your "sinzu" moniker just sprang up from no where?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I damaged their psyche so badly that they are forced to create alternate monikers which are dedicated to seeking their ever elusive revenge against me yet they get taken apart.

I am THE SUN and their cyber-lives revolve around me and they can't go OFF MARK.cheesy
hahahahahaha u are sh1t and u know it, u damaged whose psyche, u who cant spell. I pity a shit like u. Btw for one year now u have been alternating btn two pics. Dis means than thats not u. U are thief. I dare u to produce a third pic of ur ugly self. Prove me wrong.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Last I remembered, they were as guilty as you are. You're judas and they are the pharisees.

well, I am no saint, but what they do there is more tolerated than what you and your bf does, that shiit is disgusting.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
are you scared I may consume you? Have no fear Mr. Man, respect is reciprocal, u have decided to respect yourself.
You allude to me what I haven't alluded to myself grin what kind of unusual generosity do I term this?

Your flames are non-scathing.
Your vitriol are tiny flecks of nothingness

Respect is a word alien when it precedes your moniker cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Hehehe small wink. She's ma celeb crush grin

Yemi is too razz. She was more sultry two years ago when she sang "Bamboo".
Chidimma is more like it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
When you doing that? wink
Any moment from now. Anticipate a quote from me with my real acct.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

You go wait tire.
BTW, are you pervybynature cause this your "sinzu" moniker just sprang up from no where?

Hehehehe You just noticed the Sinzu moniker? Dont tell me this is your way of running away from the truth.
You obviously have a fetish for men which is why you created a female moniker. Ride on faggutgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.