Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2956621 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
i can see sumfin cuminq outta ds,
go ahead guys..d stage is set 4yhu ppl.
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
URE UGLY AS SHIITS, I SWEAR URE ONE OF D MOST UGLIES GUYZ ON ROMANCE SESSION. "REAL TALK
thesonofmark is as ugly as hell.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Kingsley abeg oh .... Hmmm dis ur pics r nice..
I like confident ppl wink

Those who are confident about their looks NEVER stay hidden.smiley

You look good too by the way but you already know that 'cause years of being told so has made you confident.

People like you and I intimidate them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
no, I mention thesonofmark more than I mention you, I chose to mention anyone I am in the mood to thrash. But your gay partner has been unresponsive ever since.

I have told you lezz, I have nothing against you personally, I have battled monikers in the past today we are buddies, I hunt you bacause you believe u are a hunter, I derive glucose from things like this.

So this nigga is gay cheesy grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Well by some of the pics and users here it seems there are an abundance of gay fucktards here....

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Team beardy.cheesy
UGLY BEAST

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cause I said we shouldn't go on private chat? undecided
softapples:
IM ASHAMED OF U
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
you came that day to defend your bf, fact# u saw that a mere woman was thrashing him so the need to save him. Like u said you kept pushing and pushing, I had no choice but to handle you and put you under permanent subjection.

That you attacked me when I didn't attack you is not strange to me. I do it too, I don't need to be attacked before I attack someone afterall urs was in defence of a dear one. Sometimes I defend even random monikers, so don't think too highly of yourself.

As for my rage, that's it lez, I rage on all my victims, it's like fire, it's what I employ to consume you.

What's up with the dear? Pls i'm female.
You're getting all soft with the endearment, aren't you? grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladies and gentlemen thesonofmark or should i say smeagol called a match with me and after i exposed his ugly face as gay. He is now scared to quote me. Is dis fair?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Well by some of the pics and users here it seems there are an abundance of gay fucktards here....
Do not believe everything you read, royalsh1t grin grin grin grin I can deflower you twice irrespective of your sexual state.

I can make your vagina fistula as wide as nairaland. And you will still feel enough stimulation even at that width. cool cool cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Cause I said we shouldn't go on private chat? undecided
i dnt undastand what ure saying, hav i ever told u dat we shud go on a private chat?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Do not believe everything you read, royalsh1t grin grin grin grin I can deflower you twice irrespective of your sexual state.

I can make your vagina fistula as wide as nairaland. And you will still feel enough stimulation even at that width. cool cool cool
ladies and gentlemen, judge for yourselves, will a decent straight man ever say dis to a woman?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
ladies and gentlemen, judge for yourselves, will a decent straight man ever say dis to a woman?
Decent I am not. Straight I am.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Have a nightmare with CAPTAINSWAG225 's fugly pictures:https://m.facebook.com/nhyiraba.nanakwasi/albums/103865469755524/
unfortunately for u, u are flawed coz thats not my facebook account. Fyi am not an ashanti so am not called nana. U are weak my guy. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2015

I can see a Supermoderator viewing. Captainswag225, save my pictures so you can _wank with them.

Finally.cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
This Teenagers are still fighting? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Would you please stop using my lines? Stop this tactless plagiarism! !!
oh please keep shut. I have nothing against you personally. I quote you to humiliate you, that's all, just like I do to your faggg partner.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I can see a Supermoderator viewing. Captainswag225, save my pictures so you can _wank with them.

Finally.cheesy
hahahahaha saying ur last prayers b4 u receive ur ban? Smeagol, dont give up now. What else have u got on me? Bring it out. Hahaha nairaland's useless detective.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Have a nightmare with CAPTAINSWAG225 's fugly pictures:https://m.facebook.com/nhyiraba.nanakwasi/albums/103865469755524/
Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. I just checked the Facebook profile, and the guy is a ugly as fvck!!! No wonder he was scared as hell last week to post his pictures. Chiaaaaa!!! @lezz you don she this profile?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:

Yardy Yardy nice speech but I am not a man so I guess I don't qualify. Knowing now that you are gay explains a lot about the way you are. Mr or should I say Miss Drama Queen.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
oh please keep shut. I have nothing against you personally. I quote you to humiliate you, that's all, just like I do to your faggg partner.
The constancy of your quotes of me proves otherwise. I am a veteran; I can see the frantic search of the long elusive victory in your over flogged style.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:

Yardy Yardy nice speech but I am not a man so I guess I don't qualify. Knowing now that you are gay explains a lot about the way you are. Mr or should I say Miss Drama Queen.

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
You're getting all soft with the endearment, aren't you? grin grin grin
you have been carefully selecting your words, I am doing same, like I said, respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
yes he is, u mean u didn't observe, lol. He is fighting for his gay lover grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/1814810/tag-ask/653#36361075

Liar! You are Ashanti. Those fugly pictures are yours.

Busted!

Cc: Sinizia
Ladyboss1
Robinhez

hahahahahahahaha u are as dumb as u luk, do u think only ashantis speak twi in ghana? Even some nigerians and togolese speak twi over here. Its jux like saying becoz an igbo man living in lagos speak yoruba then he is yoruba. Dude u are flawed again. Hahahahahaha wack detective.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Twi is not only spoken by the Ashantis. There are different versions like fante twi etc etc. BTW that's not captainswag225 so just give it a rest already and stop posting someone else's profile pic on a public forum

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:

Don't flatter yourself, dull. If I got high and woke up with you within 10 cubic feet, I'm going self-castrating.

Darn right you aren't qualified. But who's to say you can't take my phallus in your mouth while kneeling down?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:

the lady who you claim to have disarmed you with feminine grace has come for your head, lol. grin. This guy is truly an idioot grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Well, from the last time I remembered ur picture you looked more like a lesbian too...So sad that long pretty black legs of urs I saw that time is being romanced by another woman. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
yes he is, u mean u didn't observe, lol. He is fighting for his gay lover grin
Girl I had no idea. I always thought he was a bit 'off' grin but now I know why. Ewww

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.