Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2984793 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
Well, from the last time I remembered ur picture you looked more like a lesbian too...So sad that long pretty black legs of urs I saw that time is being romanced by another woman. sad
well obviously you have not seen my picture before cos your description does not correlate to how I look. Those who have seen my pics know how I look smiley wink definitely not a lesbian smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Twi is not only spoken by the Ashantis. There are different versions like fante twi etc etc. BTW that's not captainswag225 so just give it a rest already and stop posting someone else's profile pic on a public forum
That is captain swag unless you have another picture of him...if you do, paste it for us to confirm if you don't , then keep shut.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
the lady who you claim to have disarmed you with feminine grace has come for your head, lol. grin. This guy is truly an idioot grin
You chose not to see where she just called me a gay. That's an indication, the bait worked. It took time but it worked.

You're aren't qualified to hunt the hunter,Eva. You're desperate for online love. Trolling is just a means to vent your frustrations at your findings.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
the lady who you claim to have disarmed you with feminine grace has come for your head, lol. grin. This guy is truly an idioot grin
lol am bored can you blame me grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Captainswag225 the GAYnain _bastard is the 'fugliest' thing ever.cheesy
hahahahahaha wack detective, at first, i was first eva's alternate account. Now am an ashanti, what next man? Keep disgracing yourself. I told u, after am done with u, no one will value u again.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
well obviously you have not seen my picture before cos your description does not correlate to how I look. Those who have seen my pics know how I look smiley wink definitely not a lesbian smiley
Don't lie..Your picture was on your profile for sometimes, you are very dark in colour and your slim long legs what was got me to notice you sometimes last year...I think you wore a red dress in that picture. So don't come here trying to form or bring someone down because you don't know who knew you before. wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. I just checked the Facebook profile, and the guy is a ugly as fvck!!! No wonder he was scared as hell last week to post his pictures. Chiaaaaa!!! @lezz you don she this profile?
My guy, as soon as thesonofmark dropped that link, I checked it. But I wasn't suprised.

You know why?

Wait for it......

Wait for it...........

Wait for it....

HE IS A FARKING GHANAIAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
That is captain swag unless you have another picture of him...if you do, paste it for us to confirm if you don't , then keep shut.
Have you seen captain swag before? It's not my duty to post people's private pictures on here. It's only an slowpoke that Googles a supposed name and comes and post it on here as evidence of being his picture. It's like me knowing your name is Chinedu and finding a Facebook profile of a supposed Chinedu and now presenting it as yours as a fact.

Does that sound logical to you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Shitty network, dammit

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol ok,check my posts
https://www.nairaland.com/sassybae/posts/11
softapples:
i dnt undastand what ure saying, hav i ever told u dat we shud go on a private chat?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Twi is not only spoken by the Ashantis. There are different versions like fante twi etc etc. BTW that's not captainswag225 so just give it a rest already and stop posting someone else's profile pic on a public forum
hahahaha, am having fun with him....i have lined up series of disgrace for him. Let him come.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Captainswag225 the GAYnain _bastard is the 'fugliest' thing ever.cheesy
That gut can't post his pics. Ever. Not for love, not for money.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Have you seen captain swag before? It's not my duty to post people's private pictures on here. It's only an slowpoke that Googles a supposed name and comes and post it on here as evidence of being his picture. It's like me knowing your name is Chinedu and finding a Facebook profile of a supposed Chinedu and now presenting it as yours as a fact.

It is also an slowpoke that claims that a picture is not someone's own but yet can't provide evidence to debunk such claims...Like I said, if you claim that is not captainswag, it is assumed that you have seen his picture. So if you have seen his picture post it for us to view so that we can realize our alleged mistake. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:

royal pearl, pls ignore dis one. Its not worth ur time.., its one of lezz's gay clients.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
Don't lie..Your picture was on your profile for sometimes, you are very dark in colour and your slim long legs what was got me to notice you sometimes last year...I think you wore a red dress in that picture. So don't come here trying to form or bring someone down because you don't know who knew you before. wink
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Don't flatter yourself, dull. If I got high and woke up with you within 10 cubic feet, I'm going self-castrating.

Darn right you aren't qualified. But who's to say you can't take my phallus in your mouth while kneeling down?
the only place fit for your 10 cubic feet dickk is a gay's arshole. Stop acting like u've ever been with a woman u fagggot.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol am bored can you blame me grin
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hehehehe Nne ima na ibu uto'mu gringrin
Sinnzu tell me d meaning of what u wrote cheesy wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225 the aim is to pressure you to put up your pix, lol. But of course, we do the pressuring grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2015

Thanks TheSonOfMark, for the mention. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fugly _bastard, how does it feel now that I have exposed you and more people are viewing your Facebook profile to download your pictures to use against you?cheesy

I am Nairaland's apex predator and I have always updated my pictures from the day I registered.
I battle fearlessly and dare anyone to track me down. cheesy
u are just showing people how deluded u are. Ladies and gents, are all yoruba speakers in nigeria from the yoruba tribe?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:

Clearly you have the wrong Royal Pearl. My pic was last on in 2013. Your Tales by moonlight needs a revamp. Is this the best you have. Disappointed undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fugly _bastard, how does it feel now that I have exposed you and more people are viewing your Facebook profile to download your pictures to use against you?cheesy

I am Nairaland's apex predator and I have always updated my pictures from the day I registered.
I battle fearlessly and dare anyone to track me down. cheesy
u want him to put up his real pix right? I like your tactics grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
sinizia:

Thanks Th.eSonOfMark, for the mention. grin

You're welcome, sir.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
royal pearl, pls ignore dis one. Its not worth ur time.., its one of lezz's gay clients.
Nah this is nothing. Like I said I am bored and it's been a while tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
the only place fit for you 10 cubic feet dickk is a gay's arshole. Stop acting like u've ever been with a woman u fagggot.
grin grin grin I can't keep the count. But I have had my fun. So much that e-love looks dry and grossly impersonal. Not even the disinhibition of social media was enough temptation.

But you, you have not defended all your posts of lesbian endorsement submitted by thesonofmark! !!

Your gay song is beginning to sound stale. Could you come up with something fresh and new,please?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
the only place fit for your 10 cubic feet dickk is a gay's arshole. Stop acting like u've ever been with a woman u fagggot.
lol damn remind me never to get on your bad side grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
Captainswag225 the aim is to pressure you to put up your pix, lol. But of course, we do the pressuring grin
thanks bae, as u can see i jux made him bring out his real ugly pics, where he looked like smeagol. He had to be consoled by some peepz..... U know whats funny? He doesnt even know my full name.... He thinks kwasi is part of it. Hahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Well, I provided the link to his Facebook photo album.

That's how I battle - factually.
Firsteva 's reaction was all the signs I needed to know it was a missile on target.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sinnzu tell me d meaning of what u wrote cheesy wink
Did you ask any igbo person around you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.