Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,853 members, 7,824,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2975872 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
until u stop forming porch when u are ajegunle girl.
Fvck off.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Yeah. Set a venue. And stop referring to me as bro. Must you swallow everything that bloody lunatic spits out? Jeez! How can a peson be this gullible? Save yourself some dignity, man.
You gat it bro cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Fvck off.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
No time for this please.
Nighty.
softapples:
haba babe, u dnt need a prophet 2 tell u dat i was only joking nd i got nting to tell u, i was simply having fun nd killing away time, wait a minute is it what i am thinking?
Sinnzu:
You gat it bro cheesy.
_idiot!
lezz:
The detective prowess of thesonofmark has lured you into vain stupidity.
he has several monikers, one is yorubadelta or something like that, one other one mentioned me sometime ago. Someone busted him a while ago, but I didn't really follow the story.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
ugly gay, u still wanna see the real me huh? Not in ur dead life.
See who? You? Ghana please, my eyes are hurting already.

You're a scarecrow. You will make little kindergarten kids behave in class. All the teacher needs do is to have you stand in front of the class. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
You gat it bro cheesy.
u sha want to force her to reply ur pms?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
he has several monikers, one is yorubadelta or something like that, one other one mentioned me sometime ago. Someone busted him a while ago, but I didn't really follow the story.
Give me proof and citation. I want the facts not emotional opinion.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
No time for this please. Nighty.
GERRARA HERE MEHN!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
See who? You? Ghana please, my eyes are hurting already.

You're a scarecrow. You will make little kindergarten kids behave in class. All the teacher needs do is to have you stand in front of the class. grin
hahahahahaha, oh u wish that was me. See how happy u are. Lol, keep pushing......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Why do you talk of my 10 "cubic feet" phallus without respect?

Is it because you can't draw up any imagery given your unnatural desires?

I know your vagina is dry for want of phallus company; you're only accustomed to licking and candle-tease grin

You don't know what it feels like to have the phallus of a stud separate your labia majora and probe into your dry fistula. You will be moistened within seconds as your body invites the invader to probe deeper into the core of your womanhood; in the depth where all reasons cease as the warmth spread from the centre of your legs to the core of your being.

Its not too late, I can make that fever crawl up your spine grin grin grin
I am sure you are personally disgusted by your description above having at the back of your mind the fact that even if a gun is placed on your head, your gay 10 inche cork can never leave it's state of flacidity.

Your gay cockk deserves no respect, a cockk that dwells in shiit hole is shiit itself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
I smell Danger
*Carries sleepers and runs away* grin
Captainswag225:
its sad that i dont know the real person whose pics he is displaying, i would have ask him to join nairaland and lay a complain against smeagol. Btw only fools will believe him.... The dude doesnt even know the difference btn nana and nene
Trust me, that boy behaves like a teenager who was denied candy alot. He started off as a sensible being but along the line, drifted into a raving hallucinating psycho surviving on narcotics, daily. His nemesis is at the corner.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
May the Lords light shine upon ya'll, who wants to talk about Jesus? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Give me proof and citation. I want the facts not emotional opinion.
I don't prove things to you lezz, don't forget grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't prove things to you lezz, don't forget grin
Then I will chalk you down as empty and your opinion without consequences.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
I missed Ishilove. She is the end to the reign of terrorists in time like this.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Trust me, that boy behaves like a teenager who was denied candy alot. He started off as a sensible being but along the line, drifted into a raving hallucinating psycho surviving on narcotics, daily. His nemesis is at the corner.
he keepz proving he is delusional,,, only mentally derranged people tell lies abt people without facts.... I know people have seen his claims so when his claims are proved to be wrong that will only make him a liar.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
May the Lords light shine upon ya'll, who wants to talk about Jesus? grin
WEREY RE O.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Then I will chalk you down as empty and your opinion without consequences.
no they are not, cos you will end up proving to me you are not those monikers, have u forgotten I have the control to your brain?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

They'd started mentioning the moderators to ban me for revealing his fugly identity.

Job done. Fugly teenager disgraced.cheesy
GO GET A JOB dats wat WE ARE telling u, reply me if u dare.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I smell Danger
*Carries sleepers and runs away* grin
foool, u are also part of dis. We will die together.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I am sure you are personally disgusted by your description above having at the back of your mind the fact that even if a gun is placed on your head, your gay 10 inche cork can never leave it's state of flacidity.

Your gay cockk deserves no respect, a cockk that dwells in shiit hole is shiit itself.
A trial will convince you, dear eva.

I have a reputation of morphing frigid and menopausal women into love - magnets.

Don't get shy, it's an offline therapy.
I see hope in you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
I missed Ishilove.
She is the end to the reign of terrorists in time like this.
U A MALE, show ya pics

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rocktation if you ever need a Solid Rock in your station.................. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
I missed Ishilo.ve.
She is the end to the reign of terrorists in time like this.

So I terrorize you all?cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

They've started mentioning the moderators to ban me for revealing his fugly identity.

Job done. Fugly teenager disgraced.cheesy
are u scared of being banned mr lunatic? U who cant tell me my real name. Worthless sh!t
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
R0cktation if you ever need a Solid Rock in your station.................. smiley
calling mode again, when will u get sense?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
PLEASE stop harassing me. I was only spectating shocked
Captainswag225:
foool, u are also part of dis. We will die together.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
FARAN0 AND ROCKSTATI0N IS HERE, *run to take cover*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.