Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2955757 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

No surprises there judging from her antecedents.

LOL. She lives for that type of _shit. After the current wack pic on her DP, expect a Big Boobs pic next gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Wale112(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
think whatever u like but the fact still remains that u wont ever get to see me. Deadgoat

bitchhhhh boy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae,girl you are wanted by the fashion police o.

Boat shoes with a body con midi dress? Really?

JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Don't be so antagonistic of your helper.

The offer doesn't last forever. Swallow your vanity and do what is expedient. If you know the true power of a male's erect peniis, you will never be a lesbian advocate.

Come here, sit, feel this. grin grin grin You should shiver in pure feminine delight if your nature isn't so twisted
do you have the faintest idea of the powers of a woman's pussy? If you did you won't be running after men, not possible. Your system is faulty. Quit acting drama lezz, u are an unrepentant fagggot. I know deep down you wish you could do a woman, u just can't, only old and menopausal ones may even cause you to have an erection, dude u are dead. U are related to everything dry, dry ass, dry pussy, that's really messed up.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
I feel like I just got laid. I had a Footorgasm. Up Man utd. Johnnoah1st I Don tell you tongue
Sinnzu:

Every night with the bae surely promises to be something wink.
Hows yours??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Funlord, na borrow pose tins eh? Nothing do you....please make sure you return it to the licensed owner before you accidentally take out ya eyeballs. tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Would I have bought "raid" if not for the bugs in my room?
now u admit I pester you. I taunted you like a bug would, sadly the bug killed the man lol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Really? grin grin grin

Nairaland is like Twitter- your seeming popularity is transient when you stop trending. Instead of being hypocritical and stuck-up to keep the 'nice guy/girl' reputation going instead of imprinting your opinionated nature, it rubs off on you.

Once you lose your individuality by trying to fit in, you'd always get replaced.

_Rokiatu and _Mznelly were popular at some point for what? Being the most trending girls who flirt more.

Less than two months of their quasi-passiveness and people barely mention them again- there are new females who flirt better to replace them.

Blunt? Yes. The truth? Yes.

Keep your individuality. Never try to blend in to please anyone on Nairaland but be honest. Those legacies (?) last longer.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I feel like I just got laid. I had a Footorgasm. Up Man utd. Johnnoah1st I Don tell you tongue

Hehehe you football fanatics cant seem to get enough. I used to be a chelsea fan tho... Till they broke my heart....... Severally angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

Nairaland is like Twitter- your seeming popularity is transient when you stop trending. Instead of being hypocritical and stuck-up to keep the 'nice guy/girl' reputation going instead of imprinting your opinionated nature, it rubs off on you.

Once you lose your individuality by trying to fit in, you'd always get replaced.

_Rokiatu and _Mznelly were popular at some point for what? Being the most trending girls who flirt more.

Less than two months of their quasi-passiveness and people barely mention them again- there are new females who flirt better to replace them.

Keep your individuality. Never try to blend in please anyond on Nairaland but be honest. Those legacies (?) last longer.wink

The KingSlayer grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

LOL. She lives for that type of _shit. After the current wack pic on her DP, expect a Big Boobs pic next gringrin

Gone till 11/11.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
tongue
Yea JESUS IS LORD

Evening miss.
Idowuogbo:
Sassybae,girl you are wanted by the fashion police o.

Boat shoes with a body con midi dress? Really?

JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
common club brugge and u are here bragging, mtcheeew...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
You're turning violent again. I know you feel the pangs but hey. I will talk him into mercy - dating you still.

You have nothing to be afraid of.
pls help me beg him to mercy date me, it's important. An old wonan needs some love u know wink

But is there any woman I can beg to mercy date an ass gay? U stink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

Keep your individuality. Never try to blend in please anyond on Nairaland but be honest. Those legacies (?) last longer.wink
Mr Philosopher, save the sermon abeg! angry you talk too damn much.

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
tongue
Yea JESUS IS LORD

Evening miss.
Evening figure 8.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
@farano, wat is d two pointer am seeing on dat ur profile pics? wats it 4? pls am curious.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

Gone till 11/11.cheesy

Thought so. Sayanara motherfucker grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
pls help me beg him to mercy date me, it's important. An old wonan needs some love u know wink

But is there any woman I can beg to mercy date an ass gay? U stink
I will save you the efforts of the proposal: I don't do nairaland love. If Captainswag225 is your find, I'm forever put off. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
am focused bae, my pics will never be uploaded on nairaland and they know it.
kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
TASHAAMANIA
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Mr Philosopher, save the sermon abeg! angry you talk too damn much.

Yeah, having to read wide and wild feeds the mind with countless things to ratiocinate on.

Find out why philosophers like Soyinka and David Icke are great orators and always compere ceremonies.smiley

The truth is bitter, dearie.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
firsteva and lezz will fall inlove soon. Who wants to bet grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Figure 8? Lol funny..not upto that
Idowuogbo:

Evening figure 8.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

Yeah, having to read wide and wild feeds the mind with countless things to ratiocinate on.

Find out why philosophers like Soyinka and David Icke are great orators and always compere ceremonies.smiley

The truth is bitter, dearie.wink
Kk grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Figure 8? Lol funny..not upto that
Ok i'll take that back.

Evening figure 7.5. tongue

Happy now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
I will save you the efforts if the proposal: I don't do nairaland love. If Captainswag225 is your find, I'm forever put off. grin grin grin
you are forever put off by any woman #fact. You don't do nairaland love, what love do you do? U neither love online nor offline, arnt you pathetic. Isn't your life plain useless?

I see ur pix lezz, it was a wedding right, the groom got you the suit so you fit in with his men right? It's too obvious, just that the suit wears you not you wearing it. U couldnt even smile, you had to frown like an agbero, or u didn't want your big teeth to show? Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
firsteva and lezz will fall inlove soon. Who wants to bet grin
I can help him fall in love with a "woman" I am already in love with captainswag225.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Thought so. Sayanara motherfucker grin

It's worth it. This section is already boring anyway.

Only few people still make it come alive while others who are faceless try to impress others who are faceless in the other side of the world with forced niceties.

Real dudes keep it real. We brawl and we stroll.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
tongue
3.5 tongue
Idowuogbo:

Ok i'll take that back.

Evening figure 7.5. tongue

Happy now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
nigerianium:

It's worth it. This section is already boring anyway.

Only few people still make it come alive while others who are faceless try to impress others who are faceless in the other side of the world with forced niceties.

Real dudes keep it real. We brawl and we stroll.
STORY 4 D gods

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.