Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2973527 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

Tea is not coffee! angry. Drink the furkin coffee angry angry.
Yea, i understand that feeling. You still home or you're off already? I'm off..
but i dont have coffee at home cry u honna buy me some cheesy
Home too early lol
Will start around 10 or 11 n finish early .. Gonna ask staff to do overtime mehn .. Need to rest today ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:
but i dont have coffee at home cry u honna buy me some cheesy
Home too early lol
Will start around 10 or 11 n finish early .. Gonna ask staff to do overtime mehn .. Need to rest today ..

cheesy I knew you wont have it.
You still havent told me what kept you up till 2am last night lala.....grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

cheesy I knew you wont have it.
You still havent told me what kept you up till 2am last night lala.....grin
Lol i wish tongue
Was working had a large order .. And happened to finish it at dat time cuz i have to post it today ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i wish tongue
Was working had a large order .. And happened to finish it at dat time cuz i have to post it today ..
winkwink

i dont have a dirty mind grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ok bby. I told you that you're my sweetness... smiley
cheesy hmmmm i pretend to believe u!!morning dear wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
No time for this please.
Nighty.
no time 4 what? u c y real dudes in dis sections dnt convers with sm girls, bcaus afta d convers d girls will b thinking otherwise where as to d guyz it was just fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
T3amo hw are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Now I agree you're bad cheesy

Goodmorning smiley
Idowuogbo:

Thanks Ma lady!

Well, your left bweast for starters

A clean set of your underwear

One bottle of schnapps

2 extra large di/ldo

And you must, come na^ked.

That's all! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by T3Amo(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
T3amo hw are u?

I am good thanks and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Yea, cause I don't like one seeing me as a lier

Goodmorning.
softapples:
no time 4 what? u c y real dudes in dis sections dnt convers with sm girls, bcaus afta d convers d girls will b thinking otherwise where as to d guyz it was just fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2015
T3Amo:

I am good thanks and you?
im very good, ur moniker T3amo reminds me of rihana's song title teamo or smting like dat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
i just want to say good morning to the following monikers after my heart, .
morning boss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea, cause I don't like one seeing me as a lier

Goodmorning.
morning, why did u reply me like dis? is it bcaus i refuse a private chat with u? i was dissapointed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
morning boss
oga i greet ur government, lng time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
oga i greet ur government, lng time
yes boss. . Na malaria hold me o

How bodi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by blackpanther25(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol so you saw my picture in January 2013 when you joined the site in 2014. Dude please stop embarrassing yourself. You seem to be adamant that you have seen the supposed picture so the only conclusion is that you have the wrong chic smiley FYI there is another Royal pearl but she is mostly in the sexuality section. I am not sure if she is still on though but you are probably mistaken her for me presuming that you are telling the truth.

Onila, fulaman198, adamscutty, cfcfan, ksslib, ochon, proevan, blackpanther25 just to name a few have seen my picture so you can ask them your so called description of me. This is my last message to you on this matter. ..

Royal pearl my second wife, it's been too long. I see you are still fighting the Ghana vs Naija e-war lol.

Yep have seen your pics. @ Dragonking if you really saw her pictures you would know that firstly she is light in complexion and not dark skinned like you claim.

Btw what happened to my first wife?

You must tell her to come back online!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
How bodi?
OH sorry, i hope ure good now, body dey inside dress
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
How bodi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
small girl redgem hw are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
i just want to say good morning to the following monikers after my heart, gud morning to GURGLE, CAPTAINSWAG225, MRSPHYNO, FIRSTEVA, OYIND17, NAIJABOIY, DARKENEDREBEL, OBINOSCOPY, MHIZKEL, ROKIATU, PIICITY, KINGTOM, JARIZOD, CHERLENE, MYSTAGE AND MY BARCA BRO BARCANISTA.
Good morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
Good morning.
hw was ur night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
] sad
Sassybae:
Ok,I know you now lol Deal.

Good day! Can you kindly reveal to me who this moniker really is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy hmmmm i pretend to believe u!!morning dear wink
embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Napoleone(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
redgem:

You better learn oh
Teach us nw sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
yes boss. . Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
u didn't see the part where the lips are are obviously Bj lips? Stop acting like that's not one of the reasons you are drawn to him, you gay cocck, down his throat through that bj lips, i'm sure cills have gone down your spine, bloody pervert.
Captainswag any day anytime, a woman's man he is, my preference.
Hmm.
******yawns and stretches on bed****** I see I got a wakeup mention from my nairaland sweetheart grin

******leans forward for a good morning kiss but withdraws from the stale sweat of last night's farking*******

It's too early dear, have a mouth wash, then freshen up and then I might consider planting one of my upper lip kiss to your waiting, eager lips.

Got to run now. Office obligation wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
lezz:
Your penetrative description of his lips and frame is that of a lover's scrutiny.

Women aren't good with emotions. How long do you think it will take before you spill what's in your heart?

Exactly. She goes on and on about the pinkish hue of my lips and beards which makes her attraction to me obvious.

So, Firsteva, what's it going to be? Your defensive walls are giving way to a craving for the most primal pleasure.wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
But why did they move this thread to the dating and meet up zone section? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
I will respond to my mentions tomorrow, eva gst to sleep now.

Liar. Eva gets to make good on her earlier admission hours ago of _masturbating to descriptive _erotica.wink

Drop your sex _toys, Eva. It's daylight already.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
I see this forum demise around the corner
naijaboiy:
But why did they move this thread to the dating and meet up zone section? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I see this forum demise around the corner
Nawa o!

Every section has it's own chat thread,,why should romance own be moved to another section.?

If not for the mention I got I wouldn't have found it on the romance boards.

Please let the moderators take it back.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Me self find am tire for romance section. I had to go through my previous posts to find my way here.
E no make sense at all
naijaboiy:

Nawa o!

Every section has it's own chat thread,,why should romance own be moved to another section.?

If not for the mention I got I wouldn't have found it on the romance boards.

Please let the moderators take it back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.