Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2976292 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Any need for that?
Ok,so who's this your babalawo?
Idowuogbo:

You sure you wanna know? If yes, you'll have to see my babalawo for swearing. I hate snitches. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

.Oh please! Spare me the theatrics. Don't act like you didn't know I was the one from my very first comment.tongue

I suppose I am too much of a narcissist to be 'ghosting'. wink
sadly I havn't read ur very first comment. When I log in, I first check on my mentions. I will read them later.
U were banned for posting a random pix? Well, that's justice I suppose.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2015
funlord:

Good weed and hennessy has got me stuck to the screen! I'm just enjoying the battles and the buzz while I'm travelling tru the zone!

LOL. Thats typical you.grin

Carry on soldier angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Any need for that?
Ok,so who's this your babalawo?
Emmmm....yeah! If you wanna know more about the biancaful badosky, you must stand before the gods and swear you'll keep our secrets to yourself till you sign out of mother earth. Deal or No Deal? Your choice! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You sure you wanna know? If yes, you'll have to see my babalawo for swearing. I hate snitches. angry
****strips naked***
Aaaah!!!!! Badoooo leeee 7 star General toh badt!!!!! Baddest mamaa!!! Ah pounds ati dollar Ni right e!!!
***prostrates***
Who wan see me for swearing? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Ok,I know you now lol
Deal.
Idowuogbo:

Emmmm....yeah! If you wanna know more about the biancaful badosky, you must stand before the gods and swear you'll keep our secrets to yourself till you sign out of mother earth. Deal or No Deal? Your choice! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
wow! Beautiful narrative, if I read this in a romance novel, I would have quietly looked for a corner to masturbate, so sexy I swear. But coming from you, I am highly disgusted. U are 6.4 ft tall doesn't make you handsome. U are a jobless lunatic, your face is so strong one would wonder if God used just clay like the rest of us or he added concrete. U said girls don't like guys who smile? Well u don't have to show 32 teeth like you did that night, but definitely not a frown like a tout.

U are sick lezz, the earlier you admit the better, thesonofmark' s gay partner. Licking gays ass since time immemorial. I'm sure what u described up there is how u Bleep him, u have no shame.
I like that veiled admission of truth. Keep it up. The rest of your long narrative are sheer diversionary.

You just played hard to get like a teenager. The bad guy in me can smell the beginning of the moistness in the thresholds of your vagina across this platform. Such feelings are unnaturally strange to you.

You can pause for 5 minutes and gather your wits, lest your fingers give you away .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Who call you come here? undecided
KingTom:

****strips naked***
Aaaah!!!!! Badoooo leeee 7 star General toh badt!!!!! Baddest mamaa!!! Ah pounds ati dollar Ni right e!!!
***prostrates***
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:

He can't swear on his life that he isn't the one.

Rebel denied when he was revealed initially but he owned up to it in an interview.wink

The big question is: Why is Kingsley this certain and insisting on it (the comparative analysis aside)?

It'd take aeons to find out why, Eva.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
which girls, lol, u keep living in self delusion.

Are you pleading with me not to look at your pix again, you know when I scritinize it, I will give u another reason to quickly change it.

Try to smile a little, u look too angry like the problems of the world are on your head.
Honestly, with the way you are lezz are going, you guys should just get a hotel room and fvck ya brains out like hell..You probably spend more time with lezz than captainswag. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2015
lezz:
I like that veiled admission of truth. Keep it up. The rest of your long narrative are sheer diversionary.

You just played hard to get like a teenager. The bad guy in me can smell the beginning of the moistness in the thresholds of your vagina across this platform. Such feelings are unnaturally strange to you.

You can pause for 5 minutes and gather your wits, let's your fingers give you away .
u havn't heard that men who talk too much don't make good lovers? U are clearly not a woman lover.

How's the job hunt going? Any luck yet u deranged lunatic!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Dragonking:
Honestly, with the way you are lezz are going, you guys should just get a hotel room and fvck ya brains out like hell..You probably spend more time with lezz than captainswag. SMH.
thanks for your observation, u can swerve now. Thanks in advance.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Dragonking:
grin grin grin Captainswag225 has left in annoyance.

If nairaland were a bed, firsteva would have been gifted multiple organs by me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

****strips naked***
***prostrates***
Lmao! Thy loyal son, good to see you mehn....kisses all over. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Who call you come here? undecided
Are you mad? Do you know who idowuogbo is? A woman who has fought wars! Defeated her enemies. 10 years 20, 40, 50, 60 even 100 year bans you feel everything is a joke abi? undecided rubbish.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok,I know you now lol
Deal.
Shall I go ahead and list the things you'll need for swearing? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asumo12: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Are you mad? Do you know who idowuogbo is? A woman who has fought wars! Defeated her enemies. 10 years 20, 40, 50, 60 even 100 year bans you feel everything is a joke abi? undecided rubbish.

A strong woman indeed...

This one chop ban reach that guy that call oga menstruation....

lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Oi, stop it! Treat her like a lady but a freak in the bed. angry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Dragonking:
SECONDED! tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

He can't swear on his life that he isn't the one.

Rebel denied when he was revealed initially but he owned up to it in an interview.wink

The big question is: Why is Kingsley this certain and insisting on it (the comparative analysis aside)?

It'd take aeons to find out why, Eva.wink
keep wishing that's captainswag, it's not him, u took a guess and displayed the pic of a teenager who's not a nairalander.
I know ur aim is to make him upload his pix, but I don't think u can bully him to do so, he would when he wants to, I believe he said that during his interview.

Dig harder, you failed this one. Whether rebel admited or denied anything is not my business, we are talking about my swagger captain.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Lol,go ahead
Idowuogbo:

Shall I go ahead and list the things you'll need for swearing? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin Captainswag225 has left in annoyance.

If nairaland were a bed, firsteva would have been gifted multiple organs by me.
left in annoyance? Common, not everyone is jobless like you, this is just a place to while away time for serious minded people.

Multiple orgasm from a gaylord? When did you start sleeping with women? Pls my asss is a virgin, I hope that's not what u have in mind u dirty shameless pervert.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Kingtom undecided
Go to bed please angry
KingTom:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dragonking: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks for your observation, u can swerve now. Thanks in advance.
Okay undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol,go ahead
Thanks Ma lady!

Well, your left bweast for starters

A clean set of your underwear

One bottle of schnapps

2 extra large di/ldo

And you must, come na^ked.

That's all! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
u havn't heard that men who talk too much don't make good lovers? U are clearly not a woman lover.

How's the job hunt going? Any luck yet u deranged lunatic!
If that were true, then I'm one with a difference. Tell me, do you like it from behind, then I'm going to pull your hair from the nape of your neck while slamming you hard from behind. Your ass will bounce to the rhythmic thrust of my love - making, as the pulling of your hair enthralls you with a sweet - pain sensation.

If you want to spread eagle for me in a gesture of sweet surrender, then I'll have to bring your legs together, that way, your clitoris will be angled near the juncture of you labia minor and labia majora. Each thrust and movement of my phallus will create the most clitorial stimulation without me delving deep into your vagina.

In that position, I give you just 5 minutes to hold on to my back as your body quiver with orgasm.

If you ever get fvcked properly, you won't much energy or desire for e-duels. Let me fill the void and make you despise a lesbian 's touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oi, stop it! Treat her like a lady but a freak in the bed. angry grin
Ma!! My dream for you to moderate this section must be fulfilled!!! I don't care if I die in the process. Your experience is needed a true legend not the pre pubescant cretins running wild angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
keep wishing that's captainswag, it's not him, u took a guess and displayed the pic of a teenager who's not a nairalander.
I know ur aim is to make him upload his pix, but I don't think u can bully him to do so, he would when he wants to, I believe he said that during his interview.

Dig harder, you failed this one. Whether rebel admited or denied anything is not my business, we are talking about my swagger captain.

.Even Ghadaffi had loyalists when he was stripped...but it didn't save him anyway.

Job done.wink

By the way, how about the pubic fluid oozing you hinted at minutes ago? Still sleeky or your continually need _vulva caresses to keep the twin folds of primal orgasmic pleasure moist?wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2015
lezz:
If that were true, then I'm one with a difference. Tell me, do you like it from behind, then I'm going to pull your hair from the nape of your neck while slamming you hard from behind. Your ass will bounce to the rhythmic thrust of my love - making, as the pulling of your hair enthralls you with a sweet - pain sensation.

If you want to spread eagle for me in a gesture of sweet surrender, then I'll have to bring your legs together, that way, your clitoris will be angled near the juncture of you labia minor and labia majora. Each thrust and movement of my phallus will create the most clitorial stimulation without me delving deep into your vagina.

In that position, I give you just 5 minutes to hold on to my back as your body quiver with orgasm.

If you ever get fvcked properly, you won't much energy or desire for e-duels. Let me feel the void and make you despise a lesbian 's touch.

shocked OVOKO!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Ma!! My dream for you to moderate this section must be fulfilled!!! I don't care if I die in the process. Your experience is needed a true legend not the pre pubescant cretins running wild angry
Die ke? Steady bro....steady! Learn to manage or better still, breeze in and breeze out. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2015
lezz:

If you ever get fvcked properly, you won't much energy or desire for e-duels. Let me feel the void and make you despise a lesbian 's touch.
so which romance thriller have u been reading? U are giving me lines from there right?

No matter the style u use on men like yourself, u are still disgusting. Where is that you work out pix where u look like a slowpoke with hunch back?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
left in annoyance? Common, not everyone is jobless like you, this is just a place to while away time for serious minded people.

Multiple orgasm from a gaylord? When did you start sleeping with women? Pls my asss is a virgin, I hope that's not what u have in mind u dirty shameless pervert.
Sorry, I forgot he is a student. He has to put his parents' investment into fruition.

Don't forget to give him motherly advice when he awakens tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.