Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986198 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508 abi na 504- Volkswagen tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
You had 2type this epistle just to explain shii 2dat dude? undecided
grin

Dats how dunces roll!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sinnzu:

Wanna hear smthing funny??

Ok. I didnt even read past the first two lines. grin

Would u believe That gay herbivore ran and reported to mods! He begged for dem to clean up his embarrasment! It seems his billion naira lies were suppressing his sanity! What an _idiotic local Dullard the tramp must be!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Lol, some guys Smh undecided
LOL. Evening miss.... Howdy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Evening, Am good, you?
Sinnzu:
LOL. Evening miss.... Howdy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheNonce:

Would u believe That gay herbivore ran and reported to mods! He begged for dem to clean up his embarrasment! It seems his billion naira lies were suppressing his sanity! What an _idiotic local Dullard the tramp must be!
Hehehehe... Wait did he actually claim to be a billionaire?? gringrin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Seriously here is cool!
is it cool for us to start introducing ourselves here?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Evening, Am good, you?
Im fab grin. Havent seen u around here tho.. U having fun yet?? Or shud i bring it??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol fun? On this boring section? Lol...ok bring it ON
Sinnzu:
Im fab grin. Havent seen u around here tho.. U having fun yet?? Or shud i bring it??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:

Is it boring..? This is how it is on a regular evening. Ur moniker's lovely... Im guessing your name is in there somewhere? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hehehehe... Wait did he actually claim to be a billionaire?? gringrin

Ape was dropping linkedin profiles, names of thesis in school! Why you no read the thread na? The next thing I see my guy dey post for sexuality section say make dem describe road to ashi joint 4 am! Oh god! I want to ask him if he can tend bar, his telemundo gist will entertain and keep my clientele coming back steady!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:

Your lips cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where is cherrycoco..

Cherryice undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm lol ok.
The cindy is actually formed from my name, lol nd the kaey lipsrsealed I don't really know why I used it lol
Sinnzu:

Is it boring..? This is how it is on a regular evening. Ur moniker's lovely... Im guessing your name is in there somewhere? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheNonce:

Ape was dropping linkedin profiles, names of thesis in school! Why you no read the thread na? The next thing I see my guy dey post for sexuality section say make dem describe road to ashi joint 4 am! Oh god! I want to ask him if he can tend bar, his telemundo gist will entertain and keep my clientele coming back steady!
Seriously man, Anyone who goes that far to prove himself aint sheet!grin . You should know better than to engage internet billionairesgringrin fuji and his "CUMrades" are at it again!grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
What's up with it?
N1one:

Your lips cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Hmm lol ok.
The cindy is actually formed from my name, lol nd the kaey lipsrsealed I don't really know why I used it lol

I could almost guess! Anyway, u're obviously new here arent you? Well in here its a mixture of "stewpeed ignorant dingbats" and a few cool folks cool. Bet u already know?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
I know more than you lol, don't get it twisted tho wink....crazy nd frustrated folks on here
Sinnzu:

I could almost guess! Anyway, u're obviously new here arent you? Well in here its a mixture of "stewpeed ignorant dingbats" and a few cool folks cool. Bet u already know?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
I know more than you lol, don't get it twisted tho wink....crazy nd frustrated folks on here

shocked Really? Please enlighten me sad

i know you're an old soul, whats you alt moniker joor grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, tongue

Yea sure I am....my alt isn't necessary...when am on this we talk..when am on the other we can still talk, no essence of telling you my alt, no need for that
Sinnzu:

shocked Really? Please enlighten me sad

i know you're an old soul, whats you alt moniker joor grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Lol, tongue

Yea sure I am....my alt isn't necessary...when am on this we talk..when am on the other we can still talk, no essence of telling you my alt, no need for that

The bolded gives me the impression that we aint best of chums on your alt moniker. Am i wrong??

Well, if you're really an old soul then you should know we've had too many Caitlyn Jenner cases on this section, so dont blame a niggga for tryna be cautious. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol...maybe....worry not bout my alt , not fvcking important

Yea I know, buh I really don't care if you think am male lol... cheesy
Sinnzu:

The bolded gives me the impression that we aint best of chums on your alt moniker. Am i wrong??

Well, if you're really an old soul then you should know we've had too many Caitlyn Jenner cases on this section, so dont blame a niggga for tryna be cautious. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
cherryice:
whts lasgidi?
are u nt a nigeriananyways lasgidi means lagosgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Lol...maybe....worry not bout my alt , not fvcking important

Yea I know, buh I really don't care if you think am male lol... cheesy

Okay.. Since its not fvcking important and above all, you dont really care what i think! Then i rest my case. Enjoy! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bonapart:
is it cool for us to start introducing ourselves here?
No big deal dear or r u afraid?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bonapart(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
No big deal dear or r u afraid?
am afraid cos I wanna get serious with her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2015
2dice:
Aminat508 abi na 504- Volkswagen tongue
501 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
501 tongue tongue
see diss inter-continental winch grin...
How una meeting... cheesy
Hope una no reason my matter cus na Bomb una dey use joke tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
2dice:
see diss inter-continental winch grin...
How una meeting... cheesy
Hope una no reason my matter cus na Bomb una dey use joke tongue
u wanna try me ba? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Was good embarassed
Now am fuming
Swear some ppl can turn an angel to devil .. ... So angry right now .. Lol

But anyway .. Wts the time there now ?

hun im sorry ddnt c ya mention on tym
its abt 2pm nw

hope u good nw n nolonger angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
pbs4real:
are u nt a nigeriananyways lasgidi means lagosgrin
oh..
no im in china
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
N1one:
Where is cherrycoco..

Cherryice undecided
yh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.