Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2977607 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oahray:
some pages back...

Please provide the link.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Savyy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ronald4lif.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
smiley
Savyy:
funlord smiley
Yes?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712 why nau ?? cry cry explain urself lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
I have been looking for you since tuesday undecided
Obi'm grin
I'm so sorry. Na school tinz. You missed me terribly abi grin
I neva reply dat ur message because I wan talk to u here instead if issorait wit u wink grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:
Ronald4 lif.

Hello dearies, how's you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Obi'm grin
I'm so sorry. Na school tinz. You missed me terribly abi grin
I neva reply dat ur message because I wan talk to u here instead if issorait wit u wink grin tongue
resume today...but its been good,i want to change class,but fortunately or unfortunately my intended class have been filled up

see you later,going for free food and free dance afternoon party tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hello dearies, how's you?
I'm good. Was missing you. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

I'm good. Was missing you. embarassed

Awww nice of you to check on me. I do miss you too. What's good? Wetin you cook?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
resume today...but its been good,i want to change class,but fortunately or unfortunately my intended class have been filled up

see you later,going for free food and free dance afternoon party tongue
Lol filled up abi. Me too. I'm going to go fight someone to get them to drop the class so I can join grin No time o jare grin

see this one o we're talking of school and you're talking of dance party have fun sha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Awww nice of you to check on me. I do miss you too. What's good? Wetin you cook?

Nothing really.

Got a distressing call that my bro was involved in an accident.

I did not cook. No strength,Came back from class not too long.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol filled up abi. Me too. I'm going to go fight someone to get them to drop the class so I can join grin No time o jare grin

see this one o we're talking of school and you're talking of dance party have fun sha grin
I cant die naa...We balance things naa

I dey vex oo sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Nothing really.

Got a distressing call that my bro was involved in an accident.

I did not cook. No strength,Came back from class not too long.

Hmmm sorry to hear that. Hope it's not serious. Where did it occur? Have you been briefed about his stability after the accident?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
I cant die naa...We balance things naa

I dey vex oo sad
no vex na u no see as i dey smile grin

you can't die cause what would i do witout uuuuu tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

no vex na u no see as i dey smile grin

you can't die cause what would i do witout uuuuu tongue grin
this girl is a Certified 419,You know i cant do without u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm sorry to hear that. Hope it's not serious. Where did it occur? Have you been briefed about his stability after the accident?

Death was recorded. According to him,he was the only one that came out sound.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Death was recorded. According to him,he was the only one that came out sound.

Oh really. That's very providential of him. Thank God for preserving his life and rest in peace to those who couldn't make it. He sure must be traumatised from the collision impact. Sad one.

What do you intend to have for dinner since you couldn't cook?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really. That's very providential of him. Thank God for preserving his life and rest in peace to those who couldn't make it. He sure must be traumatised from the collision impact. Sad one.

What do you intend to eat since you couldn't cook?

Going to a restaurant.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Going to a restaurant.

Better. Buy something for me o. Mesef dey hungry.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

she no sabi cook? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Alright,will buy for you. But will eat on your behalf tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
this girl is a Certified 419,You know i cant do without u
grin grin grin grin grin

have fun ooooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Alright,will buy for you. But will eat on your behalf tongue

Be ready to have me eat from your tummy then. No way I'm going hungry tonight when I have you around. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
University Madness
*ZONES Out* angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
she no sabi cook? cheesy

She does just didn't fix something tonight.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Be ready to have me eat from your tummy then. No way I'm going hungry tonight when I have you around. wink

Alright. So,what do you want to eat?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Alright. So,what do you want to eat?

Egusi and fufu with cow leg. I'm a local bloke.

What are you gonna eat?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MzzTega(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Egusi and fufu with cow leg. I'm a local bloke.
What are you gonna eat?
Lol. Rice mehn.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol. Rice mehn.

Bon appetite hun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

www.nairaland.com/1418832/family-section-fun-room/397#37346813

See the level of this hopeless creature you were telling me to go easy on the other day! Ol boy you sef na wa oh! Lolz!!!
Hehehehe... She's a known clown. Its how she rolls gringrin. She picks dollars @ weddingsgringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.