Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2985986 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin

Where is son of mark sef? Him and the goat were always at each others throats! He was the one that christened him with the name "madam emulsion paint" for its excessive makeup!

_Penis on fleek! Ha ha ha ...................
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok,good! cheesy

Honey, you invited me to the wrong thread with the wrong dudes.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided cheesy
ShutTheFhuckUp:

can som1 plz scan ds
cute girl for me.
I wanna know maybe she got a rod or well
underneath....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

Hmmmm ... pret.tythicksme may dumps me on Nairaland and to avenge myself I may go around to tell the whole world that she has a d1ck in lieu of a p#$$y. Should we believe Sin.nzu and Fun.lord?

PRETTYTHICKSME, this moniker is fake. Mind what mail you exchange with it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
There's a 3rd party, a close pal of wendy. I'll first ask her permission to be named. She'll explain better

CC me when she explains better. wink grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
ishilove is a boy undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

CC me when she explains better. wink grin grin
She'll cc you herself bro. She's someone you know well.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

I have met PRETTYTHICKSME in person.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

Nah,we r cool here!!u r d one dat need to understsnd how we roll okay grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
TheCongo2:

This 1 is so fake that they are yet to even find the remaining parts to complete its chassis! You will be gone in less than 3 days! You are not even worth the effort! Lolz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
N1one:
ishilove is a boy undecided
buhahahahahaha u dey use ban play grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arh he's really gonna feel bad cheesy
Lemme pass the message to him, guys on NL be crushing anyhow.... grin grin..seems nneka nd classy both new they were males pretending to be females lol..always attacking themselves...

Ejhor where is darkenedrebel undecided
Sinnzu:
Only chronic womanisers like the one you mentioned usually falls for gimmicks like these. Naijaboiy is not much of a woman wrapper buh i still dont know why he's always a victim. The boy too like fine galsgrin
funlord:
grin

This 1 is so fake that they are yet to even find the remaining parts to complete its chassis! You will be gone in less than 3 days! You are not even worth the effort! Lolz
U guys should pls,dont finish my friend! grin grin
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahaha u dey use ban play grin

ban how shocked
thought she got fired
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Where is son of mark sef? Him and the goat were always at each others throats! He was the one that christened him with the name "madam emulsion paint" for its excessive makeup!

_Penis on fleek! Ha ha ha ...................
This cracked me up hard. Even her number one fan Bitchrebel didnt know its a SHE!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Arh he's really gonna feel bad cheesy
Lemme pass the message to him, guys on NL be crushing anyhow.... grin grin..seems nneka nd classy both new they were males pretending to be females lol..always attacking themselves...

Ejhor where is darkenedrebel undecided

me wey come dey try toast you nko undecided
hope u no get banana in btw ur konkorikoko sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

Hehehehehehehe he's not fake,i dont knw what is wrong with him grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

My apologies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by homirefacuny(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
You've seen nothing yet tongue

You know more of them....?? Thank God sey na only you I dey follow around. If any 'fake asshole ' try to follow me.... Oranmiyan.. Amadioha....and Ogun the God of thunder wey go fire such person still dey do NYSC... Awon oloriburuku.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:

grin Thats how this bufoon created a thread to have a really nice sexual time grin with his crush who's just been discovered to be a dude!
Why evulz??
embarassed
. Niggaz need to take caution. Identity theft is a serious issue.

www.nairaland.com/2410370/nneka123-weds-darkrebel

cc: funlord thesonofmark lezz N1one ladyboss1 prettythicksme sassybae redgem pbs4real misssclassy wink niklausa kinglekan dashmeyansh ishilove naijaboiy nigerianium ronald4lif sinizia cherryice et.al
Nneka is a male?? Hian! Where is the proof?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Boring Lecture
Boring Thread
*ZONES OUT*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
N1one:

ban how shocked
thought she got fired
She will report u grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Nneka is a male?? Hian! Where is the proof?
I dey fear the oh two in one month shocked

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
She will report u grin

troublemaker cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Proof pls

Fulaboy the needful .. My bp don dey rise
I heard her vn tho cry shes female
I always knew that _Bitch was a Guy lipsrsealed. Nneka the Nnwane lipsrsealed......No be say I sabi Igbo Name undecided

1 Like

What is this one sayin grin
You never see anything yet cheesy
homirefacuny:

You know more of them....?? Thank God sey na only you I dey follow around. If any 'fake asshole ' try to follow me.... Oranmiyan.. Amadioha....and Ogun the God of thunder wey go fire such person still dey do NYSC... Awon oloriburuku.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
edited.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Funlord i cant ...
U said pen!s on fleek shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Only chronic womanisers like the one you mentioned usually falls for gimmicks like these. Naijab oiy is not much of a woman wrapper buh i still dont know why he's always a victim. The boy too like fine galsgrin
Bruh i'm so weak ahteyuu. sadsad

See me thinking very hot babes are crushing on me only for me to discover they have dicks.

I should have known,,girls don't easily display their green light in such a manner in which those impostors did.

Damn! undecided

But why me? cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by homirefacuny(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
What is this one sayin grin
You never see anything yet cheesy

Like what and what o dearie?? I believe you know more than me cos I met you here.... Can you enlighten me pls??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol go find outshey nah sinnzu dem burst nneka..you sef fit do e_detective na
N1one:

me wey come dey try toast you nko undecided
hope u no get banana in btw ur konkorikoko sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.