Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2977168 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin

openinq,
Page2000.

mission fuçkinq accomplished.
#n0w back to d marta on floor# grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:
apparent! and I v proves!

Cc. ................
cheesy cheesy oya go ahead and expose me!!shit!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its not my fault you dont have half a brain to process simple info. Just fauck off back to the pit your stuupid ass crawled out from.

Thanks bro, you are the best
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

Sinnzu and Funlord busted the hediot. How they did it, i don't know. Ask them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
There's a 3rd party, a close pal of wendy. I'll first ask her permission to be named. She'll explain better
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ embolden.

To be honest, while Nneka didn't fool me, Victoria fooled me greatly. There was no rumor about Vicky being a man till TSOM busted IT. I really don't blame people that fall for these ladies, as long as the adulation is kept on the low. It's only normal to admire a pretty lady like them, but when some oafs like the Vaseline guy open dumb threads to act like wanksters, it irks me. I flatter and admire ladies, but i know the distance i can go OPENLY. Too much of everything is not only bad but dumb. Some of the hediots that carry out these impersonating acts are actually viewing these threads. Why they derive or*gasm in hurting people's emotions is way beyond my comprehension. I play i don't fall for my fellow man. grin grin

True. As heterosexuals one is bound to admire and commend the opposite gender. It's near impossible not to and there's no repercussion in doing so. I admire women and I express warm approval towards anyone I feel it's deserving but I keep it moderate so as not to send some misleading signals to the recipient and others.

If these guys could learn they'd understand that there's actually no gain in extolling a woman one is wooing or intends to woo higher than its necessary. If anything, it makes the person appear desperate, unwanted and choiceless of other women. While a woman want to be appreciated and made feel ontop of the world going on the extreme will only slimmer one's chances and distances them from their wooee's.

Anyways, I'm glad we have many sensible men who doesn't feeds the vanity of some ladies here regardless and as expected the butt-lickers aren't taking serious by their 'preys'.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its not my fault you dont have half a brain to process simple info. Just fauck off back to the pit your stuupid ass crawled out from.
cheesy u dey mind him? he's just kidding!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

Thanks bro, you are the best
You're welcome lilly brained faggut.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy u dey mind him? he's just kidding!
Put that bish on a leash.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
operation gender test..
all you girls should drop your panties and upload núde pictures for confirmation and national peace grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Nneka123's male buttlickers association of nairaland members right now!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Put that bish on a leash.
grin Dont take dis too serious naw,calm down!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Easy sinnzu lol

And that nneka had a diary here..lol cheesy
Sinnzu:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

How can I be a faggut when I have prettythicksme who has the real thing.
angry what real thing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin Dont take dis too serious naw,calm down!!
Okay mami wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:

How can I be a faggut when I have prettythicksme who has the real thing.
pretty put this peabrained man-bish on a leash. Apparently u can see how he reasons.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry what real thing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vizkiz: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Vizk.iz, jonaifa.me22,joecuti.e cheesy

Ya'll come nd see oo lol

so Nneka too na guy
We have been scammed cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Background ko,backfloor nii!! cheesy gerrarahere mehnn shit!
oya prove me wrong o
or else i go expose u nw nw.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Easy sinnzu lol

And that nneka had a diary here..lol cheesy
Yes, so did Vickybee and Missclassy. The irony was that IT kept attacking missclassy for being male and pretending to be female.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dotwillis1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy oya go ahead and expose me!!shit!!!!
lol... Me just kidding grin... Even if yhu are one, I ain't no way near bn a detective
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
You've seen nothing yet tongue
vizkiz:

so Nneka too na guy
We have been scammed cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

oya prove me wrong o
or else i go expose u nw nw.
So u mean i am a dude? shocked grin expose me!shitt!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheCongo2: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme, my apologies, I have deleted all the posts.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol... Me just kidding grin... Even if yhu are one, I ain't no way near bn a detective
hehehehehe u fo expose naw grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
So u mean i am a dude? shocked grin expose me!shitt!
ehnehn, wait lemme get my
equipment...

U go hear am today, even d thread i go
open for u go reach FP.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
So funny, wondering what they gain from all this.....arh joecutie embarassed...and the guys who's been crushing on her..lmao grin
Sinnzu:
Yes, so did Vickybee and Missclassy. The irony was that IT kept attacking missclassy for being male and pretending to be female.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
You've seen nothing yet tongue
can som1 plz scan ds
cute girl for me.
I wanna know maybe she got a rod or well
underneath....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ehnehn, wait lemme get my
equipment...

U go hear am today, even d thread i go
open for u go reach FP.
Buhahahahahahahahaaha,i am fake pls dont expose me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

VIN! That's the easiest scam na! Francisa got his younger sister to do vicky bees vin for her character? Classy sef had a vin! I always keep warning these losers! Any babe that can't take your inquests after at least a week or 2 of vibing with you onto whatsapp, bb or facebook, is a BLOODY SCAMMER! You should be able to randomly call and chat with them na! Most of them are homosexuals or are trying to scam gullible fools for money! There is one on my case now, I just dey pity am! Very soon IT will be exposed too!

Also stay away from these new ones that ask too many questions but don't answer much,feed them lies until you are sure they are really what they are!

I know the IT you are talking about. After one week of observing IT, i knew IT was a guy masquerading as a lady. JOBLESS TWA*TS. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheCongo2:
prettythicksme, my apologies, I have deleted all the posts.
ok,good! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
So funny, wondering what they gain from all this.....arh joecutie embarassed...and the guys who's been crushing on her..lmao grin
Only chronic womanisers like the one you mentioned usually falls for gimmicks like these. Naijaboiy is not much of a woman wrapper buh i still dont know why he's always a victim. The boy too like fine galsgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.