Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996109 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
whizqueen:
Missclassy in her seriousbabe account said it and now I can connect the dots.

She said Nneka123 was male and the person behind the moniker is very intelligent hence she respects the person.

Chio! So missclassy knew all these while cry or is missclassy and Nneka123 same? shocked sad
u wey borrow pics to upload self dey talk, no be small tin oo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy you know say you testicle dey my hand and I fit break am anyday undecided
ggrin:
hmmm lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nah the usual nau..the nneka nah 1 fake hegoat lol....I never one reason ur matter lol
ggrin:
wetin dy happen here na? grin

Gist me biko sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingTom where at thou?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
u wey borrow pics to upload self dey talk, no be small tin oo.
Before I can reply you answer this... are you male or female or it?

You might be an animal for all I care sad

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin ode ni e tongue tongue
ggrin:
I catch amu! gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Go check am out nah, if possible start from page 1 grin grin
ggrin:
wetin dy sup for the page? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah the usual nau..the nneka nah 1 fake hegoat lol....I never one reason ur matter lol
Are you same as sassychic?
whizqueen:
Missclassy in her seriousbabe account said it and now I can connect the dots.

She said Nneka123 was male and the person behind the moniker is very intelligent hence she respects the person.

Chio! So missclassy knew all these while cry or is missclassy and Nneka123 same? shocked sad
I know, na all these kind gist dey catch your attention. No go dey read for your exam, Gbeborun tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
whizqueen:
ask here >>> www.google.com
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
wataguan bawo?go to page 675 grin full details is dere!
shocked ah!!!!! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Well, I've long concluded he's nuff but an animal grin
whizqueen:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
E be like na cuz my card na away
tha is one de advantages of my country... Shortcut dey for errytin grin
Jamisi na
2dice:
tha is one de advantages of my country... Shortcut dey for errytin grin
DashMeYansh:
babe, my love wats up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Go check am out nah, if possible start from page 1 grin grin
ikaangry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
HumanBeing1st how dumb do you get. F***ing transgendered lipsrsealed

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
Well, I've long concluded he's nuff but an animal grin
d only elcapito on the planet, sweerie am i not beautiful?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nope am not
whizqueen:

Are you same as sassychic?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Go _wank yourself iidiot!
Humanbeing1st:
d only elcapito on the planet, sweerie am i not beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
DashMeYansh:
HumanBeing1st how dumb do you get. F***ing transgendered lipsrsealed
u are handsome, i like u, can u marry me? or am i not beautiful enough?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nothing much. Damn you looking so cute kiss
Humanbeing1st:
babe, my love wats up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
grin grin grin ode ni e tongue tongue
hw u dy na?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheNonce: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
whizqueen:

Oh god! Animal1st!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
Jamisi na
your Network na Helele
Have u listen to DAT song Naeto C ft flavour *Helele*
I mean in Naija u don't need much wahala for stuff like DAT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
my matter ke

What I do? lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I know, na all these kind gist dey catch your attention. No go dey read for your exam, Gbeborun tongue
Attention everybody FriedPlantain is female! She's bisexual and would love to be a male. Check out her dp and you'll see that the picture is filtered that you can bearly see the real faces in picture. she's bored in real life and won't stop trolling with funny comments. tongue

Inspectors kindly look into this tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
cheesy grin cheesy you know say you testicle dey my hand and I fit break am anyday undecided
I go don do jack that time! tongue gringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol. I garrit sha. (Yes. I've seen the video)
2dice:
your Network na Helele
Have u listen to DAT song Naeto C ft flavour *Helele*
I mean in Naija u don't need much wahala for stuff like DAT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
ggrin:
shocked ah!!!!! grin
what!!u wnt to help him search for page 675? grin u r kind!
Sinizia i see u peeping ... Lol u too like gist

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.