Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996243 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very possible. I won't rule that out. Missclassy had this compulsive desire to always ruffle feathers and bandy words with nneka. For those familiar with her modus operandi here they'd know her stock in trade is to engage her alter personality accounts in brawls. Could be possible she's one and same fella.
Exactly!

Seriousbabe was busted by blacckett. Seriousbabe really hated blacckett and when she returned with missclassy moniker she claimed that blacckett was her crush. How come? crushing on someone without even a picture?

And Nneka123 wooed blacckett, missclassy's in the wooing contest..... Eeeermmm I'm seeing things shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
ggrin:
thunder fire that love o grinangry
Are u a gay? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol no am not hehe
ggrin:
u male?undecided
prettythicksme:
olajorn report here now!y u talk say sin.nzu is me grin sad
why evulz embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very possible. I won't rule that out. Missclassy had this compulsive desire to always ruffle feathers and bandy words with nneka. For those familiar with her modus operandi here they'd know her stock in trade is to engage her alter personality accounts in brawls. Could be possible she's one and same fella.

Conspiracy theories flying......

Ronald th cia agent smiley smiley continuuu diaris God, all these ofofo uar sharing grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol no am not hehe
ok o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
why evulz embarassed
olajorn talk am,no b me grin dat guy ehhhnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
No girl to flirt tonight lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Are u a gay? grin
a bigger YES grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
whizqueen:

Exactly!

Seriousbabe was busted by blacckett. Seriousbabe really hated blacckett and when she returned with missclassy moniker she claimed that blacckett was her crush. How come? crushing on someone without even a picture?

Yet Nneka123 wooed blacckett in the wooing contest..... Eeeermmm I'm seeing things shocked

Haaaa babe, shey u get jotter for these things nii grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol lemme holla you on the other thread lol
ggrin:
ok o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
You welcom Orlando Owoh undecided
vic o! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
dey all knw me here, nobody can dare me.
Oh okay. Maybe the cowards can't.
That was fast! You died and reincarnated as a girl - in just a couple of minutes. Smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
ggrin:
a bigger YES grin
smh!kingtom should b careful make u no go rape him one day grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol funny oo
Sinnzu:
Yes grin. And sassybae too gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
whizqueen:

Exactly!

Yet Nneka123 wooed blacckett in the wooing contest..... Eeeermmm I'm seeing things shocked

This is good fodder to ruminate on.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
whizqueen:

Exactly!

Very smart thinking of you.

Both nneka and missclassy fought tooth and nail over blacckett and he was their crush. A character they've supposedly never seen what he look like but viciously crushing on. Unless they have private correspondence and know him more than what we knew of him here there's no way one can crush on a veiled person in the scale in which they did. Doesn't add up.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by whizqueen(f): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
scentmarlc:

Haaaa babe, shey u get jotter for these things nii grin grin grin
Hahaha lol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol lemme holla you on the other thread lol
that witch thread?

cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gurgle, How far, You never sleep?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhahahahababababa. God forbid. Ko jo mehhhhn. That boy wey Carry body bleach finish on top the shii wey him dey sing. He dey even call himself African Michael Jackson
ggrin:
vic o! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol, you don't like there?
ggrin:
that witch thread?

cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Unless they have private correspondence and know him more than what we knew of him here.
Here lies your answer.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Gurgle, How far, You never sleep?

Im still eating and one of my favourite films is on the tv.. lipsrsealed . Im aiming for 11:30 - 12: 00. If I go too early i'll wake up at like 3, stay up until 7, sleep again and ruin my entire day angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
olajorn talk am,no b me grin dat guy ehhhnn
Didnt u tell him that its not possible?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, you don't like there?
yes grin no angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Elcapito:
Buhahahahababababa. God forbid. Ko jo mehhhhn. That boy wey Carry body bleach finish on top the shii wey him dey sing. He dey even call himself African Michael Jackson
gringringringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
Didnt u tell him that its not possible?
I said yea,u r me grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol you ehn. You need koboko
ggrin:
yes grin no angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
smh!kingtom should b careful make u no go rape him one day grin
that's my padi of life na wink nob today grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
scentmarlc:

Conspiracy theories flying......

Ronald th cia agent smiley smiley continuuu diaris God, all these ofofo uar sharing grin grin grin

Lol! In moments like this conspiracy theories are bound to spring up. It's through conspiracy theories that led to the busting out of some pseudo handles here. When everyone churn out their suspicions then they start piercing the puzzle together until it becomes evidently clear their suspicions were factual.

The CIA agents we have here are TheSonOfMark, Naijaboiy, Sinnzu, Funlord and the new recruit Whizqueen. I no follow. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Your 55 teeth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ggrin:
gringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.