Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996314 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

Is he denying it?
hmmm there are no trans in NIGERIA
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Twaci:
CC: Adeh 39 cheesy

I told u.

WTF!!!!!

Babe is it true? shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Where you go borrow olokpa motor tongue
ggrin:
My 2013 range rover sport cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
wat are u doing at home as at now? come to my house im alone

I didn't go to sch today, not too strong .
ANGELMARVE:
hmmm there are no trans in NIGERIA

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Vivly(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dreyl:
I will open your own yansh too, you think I don't know you. undecided
What are you waiting for?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I didn't go to sch today, not too strong .
oh sorry, its so bad dat a guy like me dat can make u feel good its nt there with u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
070my 100inches big condo.com

Craze boy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Where you go borrow olokpa motor tongue
I be olopa na tongue

ASP cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Craze boy
DIVINE IM HUNGRY
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chigoizie7(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Chigoizie7 I sight u again, me love

Lol, seriously bae, NL is just a home full of senseless and jobless !mbeciles.

Wtf!?

I just decided to know what this very "derailers paradise" is all about. Really, it an eye opener to me,

I serious want romance section to be scraped entirely. That room is fool of sh!t.

Btw, howz ur nite?

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
oh sorry, its so bad dat a guy like me dat can make u feel good its nt there with u

Lol, idontlikemen
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jejemanito: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Bros no vex, but only a pained loser would take a pen and paper to go and sit down to start taking pix and writing crap in his fathers or friends ride all in a bid to prove he aint suffering to strangers online! You have no level deal with it and come out of the closet already! Sorry about nneka your homeboy sha! As you grow into a man so shall you get more sense! Useless _idiot! Abeg no go create thread for me oh! Na man I be abeg! Sad virgin! Lol
Don't mind that e-gay cum asslicker

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah, I service ferrari tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, idontlikemen
IM nt like others, im a man amongs men, u dnt like men bt u like man
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
adeh39:

WTF!!!!!
Babe is it true? shocked shocked
ITS D TRUTH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Really? Nd u dint tell me? angry

Okay e get 1bobo wey dey disturb me here, abeg come help me lock am up
ggrin:
I be olopa na tongue

ASP cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
ggrin:
is that nt a keke nape?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
sinnzu i know u went to soak ijebu garri and groundnut and sugar plus sapele water, hw was d soaking garri? did u allow it to rise?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
sinn.zu i know u went to soak ijebu garri and groundnut and sugar plus sapele water, hw was d soaking garri? did u allow it to rise?

If u promise not to hide your tail between your legs and run away like a stray dog that you are, then i'll come back for you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
please, please. I'm just satisfying scientific curiosity.

You said she deactivated because of her exams? Did she underperform?

Like me? grin grin cry cry
Scientific curiosity indeed...n how m I supposed to knw?...results ain't outtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don blow my trumpet nowangry
Sassybae:
Really? Nd u dint tell me? angry

Okay e get 1bobo wey dey disturb me here, abeg come help me lock am up
leave the bobo jere grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:

If u promise not to hide your tail between your legs and run away like a stray dog that you are, then i'll come back for you.
MCHEEW!!! where are u going to? to attend to customers in mama putin shop? pls go nd cut eba 4 customers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ronald4lif whatsup young boss?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, seriously bae, NL is just a home full of senseless and jobless !mbeciles.

Wtf!?

I just decided to know what this very "derailers paradise" is all about. Really, it an eye opener to me,

I serious want romance section to be scraped entirely. That room is fool of sh!t.

Btw, howz ur nite?

Sweetim make them no come for your head o, me no get strength to talk. you for tell MD inside room
Adah96:

Scientific curiosity indeed...n how m I supposed to knw?...results ain't outtongue
the results aren't out ke?

Why are you people so slow in this your uni sef? grin grin

Hail UNIsnailBEN. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
is that nt a keke nape?
odeundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
ggrin:
odeundecided

i heard ure a buns seller at apapa market, is dat true?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Adah96(f): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
the results aren't out ke?

Why are you people so slow in this your uni sef? grin grin

Hail UNIsnailBEN. cool
Weda we r slow or nah all i know is dah we r gonna resume before u guys tongue...October!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lilyomi i know u dnt hav dp, but i know ure beautiful, just like ur name
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
MCHEEW!!! where are u going to? to attend to customers in mama putin shop? pls go nd cut eba 4 customers
You need to stay consistent, your stories change each time, makes dueling with you soo unfair. Your witts dont even measure up the size of a bedbug. The world has never known a more erratic specie of idiocy since your mom put to bed and invited a scum like you to this earth. Step up your game if u wanna get a reply from me okay? Not these your ojuelegba styled mode of grammar. Fuacking low-life imp!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adah96:

Weda we r slow or nah all i know is dah we r gonna resume before u guys tongue...October!
tongue tongue
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.