Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996304 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
You need to stay consistent, your stories change each time, makes dueling with you soo unfair. Your witts dont even measure up the size of a bedbug. The world has never known a more erratic specie of idiocy since your mom put to bed and invited a scum like you to this earth. Step up your game if u wanna get a reply from me okay? Not these your ojuelegba styled mode of grammar. Fuacking low-life imp!
D 1st day ur mom drop u off at school, she got a ticket for littering

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
ggrin:
what of kinglekan? grin
Rape him too,he always tell me he will e-rape me cheesy spoil their yansh for me,make dem no fit sit down again grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chigoizie7(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Sweetim make them no come for your head o, me no get strength to talk. you for tell MD inside room

Lolz, who gives a sh!t about dem?

Anyone wey de follow mad man/woman to exchange words na mad person.

I hope u know what I meant.

Dimkpa na akari ifere helicopter bye bye.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu u really have time for d bloody fool!! cheesy y cant u just ignore!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
D 1st day ur mom drop u off at school, she got a ticket for littering
The same old lines you stole from the internet. Take a hike boy. Go read your brighter grammar text books and stop tryna hob-nob with peeps you only get to visualise in your numerous wet-dreams.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jossiwan(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Really? Nd u dint tell me? angry
Okay e get 1bobo wey dey disturb me here, abeg come help me lock am up
Which is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, seriously bae, NL is just a home full of senseless and jobless !mbeciles.

Wtf!?

I just decided to know what this very "derailers paradise" is all about. Really, it an eye opener to me,

I serious want romance section to be scraped entirely. That room is fool of sh!t.

Btw, howz ur nite?
sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sinnzu u really have time for d bloody fool!! cheesy y cant u just ignore!!
Im just bored dear, dont blame me. What u up to?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Rape him too,he always tell me he will e-rape me cheesy spoil their yansh for me,make dem no fit sit down again grin
oga @ d top nko? grinlipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ronald 4lif whatsup young boss?

Lol @ young boss. I'm an oldie o, e don tey wey I come this world. I'm good bruv. How your end?

I've been chipping in to watch the back and forth between you and others. It seems you've got lotta times on your hands this Saturday.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dreyl(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vivly:
What are you waiting for?
I'm coming for you soon.... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
i heard ure a buns seller at apapa market, is dat true?
yesundecided

Any qualms bout that dummie?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chigoizie7(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad

Dis ur face wey be like sh!t wey dem stone for wall, wetin I do to deserve am?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol @ young boss. I'm an oldie o, e don tey wey I come this world. I'm good bruv. How your end?

I've been chipping in to watch the back and forth between you and others. It seems you've got lotta times on your hands this Saturday.

LOL im just bored man.. Nothing much happening + the rain faucked up my plans. so i might as well get into a brawl. But this toad seems to lack the witts. Oh well....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
redgem grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
red gem grin

She's silently viewing this thread.... cheesy

Good day Mr Sinnzu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lmao trumpet keh undecided

You sef dey start flexing by this early time?
ggrin:
I don blow my trumpet nowangryleave the bobo jere grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
redgem:

She's silently viewing this thread.... cheesy

Good day Mr Sinnzu

Have u seen "Shreck"? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Have you been disturbing me?
jossiwan:

Which is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sassybae:
Lmao trumpet keh undecided
You sef dey start flexing by this early time?
abi na cheesy

Wetin person go do?

Na partner remain now o cry vision 2020 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:

Have u seen "Shreck"? grin

Shrek The movie? If so, yes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
redgem:

Shrek The movie? If so, yes
Yea. Remember that donkey? The one played by Eddie Murphy? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yea. Remember that donkey? The one played by Eddie Murphy? grin

Oh! I remember..... Ah thanks for reminding me, is he your twin cos you two look identical? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:

LOL im just bored man.. Nothing much happening + the rain faucked up my plans. so i might as well get into a brawl. But this toad seems to lack the witts. Oh well....

I get bored some weekends too and can't figure why. During the week I'll be longing for weekend to come so I can have a break from the pressure from work but when it comes I feel like let Monday come back o. Life is just funny.

Maybe you should watch some series, read novels or just sleep. I tell ya it's more beneficial than bandy words with your adversary. He longs for that all day, don't feed his addiction.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Im just bored dear, dont blame me. What u up to?
lol,i am at home chilling!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
redgem:

Oh! I remember..... Ah thanks for reminding me, is he your twin cos you two look identical? cheesy
You seem to already know where im driving at! gringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
DIVINE IM HUNGRY

I don forget your name, come sûçk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i am at home chilling!
abi? Make i turn up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lmao..you dey find husby/wifey?
ggrin:
abi na cheesy

Wetin person go do?

Na partner remain now o cry vision 2020 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

I get bored some weekends too and can't figure why. During the week I'll be longing for weekend to come so I can have a break from the pressure from work but when it comes I feel like let Monday come back o. Life is just funny.

Maybe you should watch some series, read novels or just sleep. I tell ya it's more beneficial than bandy words with your adversary. He longs for that all day, don't feed his addiction.

Guess i'll just read smthn.. Thanks man.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
non of friends is online, what the fucck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.