Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990346 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

& yeah, friedplaintain must be one of her lovers..I saw where she called him by a pet name yesterday - Dodo grin

I ain't one of lovers you ediot, I'm her horseband! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

It was handpicked by me from demonology texts.
it's the Earl to other authors in hell, & since I love shady stuffs I decided to use it as my monicker.. ..

is you going out tonight? I mean..T.G.I.F

I didn't really understand what you said...you mean you culled it from some occultist script?

Nope..are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Housewife shocked mbanu count me out.!!

Errmm is it the people from the east?? tongue
Which East again? angry

Ok nau . Igbo na weed. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Chill bae..theres enough e-love for everybody... cool

cc: Iamlegend1

bcc: DharmyYinks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Love? undecided far from that
TrapLORD:
Isnt that why you just loooooove me? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Twaci, long time no see.

It's such a shame you have forgotten so soon Lord KoriKori (God of flying witches) that brought you game on this forum . You are such an ungrateful woman. angry
angry I haf repent and i know no other god than d Almighty God.

Shout Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Love? undecided far from that
Okay, do it grin. You have my blessings smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Yeah that's my asss mehn tongue

Lol not that kinda manner jhoor undecided lol
You're high on some substance I cannot substantiate right now. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you mean this nucca with the shot gun? grin

Yeah, that's the nucca. I don't know who he's though, all i know is he must a celebrated Yoruba character and Coog used him as a punchline in one of his battles. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

cc: Iamlegend 1
bcc: Dharmy yinks
u wan degrade me to ur groupie now shey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't really understand what you said...you mean you culled it from some occultist script?

Nope..are you?

it's the name of a demon in demonology ..understand now ?

as a matter of I fact I am.. I was invited to a catholic youth vigil by a friend & I'm only prepping right now. I should be in the church in the next 1 hour or so
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which East again? angry

Ok nau . Igbo na weed. tongue

Weed like E.g sativa, indica wink

Okay i gerrit now. It's very medicinal tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

your one-eyed sister is the idi∅t...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u wan degrade me to ur groupie now shey?

Lol..you were never anything more than a groupie babe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
sinizia:

Yeah, that's the nucca. I don't know who he's though, all i know is he must a celebrated Yoruba character and Coog used him as a punchline in one of his battles. grin

yes..that's right.. grin

coog did that line against MikÜz in 2012/2013 & used that particular photo as well to aid the punchline... ..that's a long time.. I didn't know you've been following the rap section as far back as then..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Weed like E.g sativa, indica wink

Okay i gerrit now. It's very medicinal tongue

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol..you were never anything more than a groupie babe
u mean even after last night?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Twaci:
angry I haf repent and i know no other god than d Almighty God.

Shout Hallelujah! cheesy
Gerraout of here mehn! angry
Gurgle:

You too! angry angry
Classsyalabolas:

your one-eyed sister is the idi∅t...
You three! angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Not going again, am here..tongue
TrapLORD:
Okay, do it grin. You have my blessings smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=37678858][/quote]

Goan sleep. Goodnight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

it's the name of a demon in demonology ..understand now ?

as a matter of I fact I am.. I was invited to a catholic youth vigil by a friend & I'm only prepping right now. I should be in the church in the next 1 hour or so

Demonology is a thing?! shocked

Ok. Hope it goes well smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yeah am high on your lipsrsealed
JoeCutie:
You're high on some substance I cannot substantiate right now. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u mean even after last night?

You mean when I burnt all your stuff? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Gerraout of here mehn! angryYou too! angry angry
You three! angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Come on FP, its not like that na
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I was waiting for you so that you, gÜrgle & I could have a threes∅me ▶ grin

& yeah, friedplaintain must be one of her lovers..I saw where she called him by a pet name yesterday - Dodo grin
is this how you usually talk to people you are meeting for the first time grin about three..somes?

yes o.... i am nothing like her thank god grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Same boring people every time. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

They are all on display on the top of the quote/reply page.. smiley
Yea, I clicked it but it started loading. I'll try it later sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

yes..that's right.. grin

coog did that line against MikÜz in 2012/2013 & used that particular photo as well to aid the punchline... ..that's a long time.. I didn't know you've been following the rap section as far back as then..

No, i wasn't. I saw that Mikúz-Coog thread during my battle with Galdys while rummaging through several threads trying to learn how to battle and win her. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Goan sleep. Goodnight
undecided me believe you , I dey mad? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Not going again, am here..tongue
tongue sit ur tiny ass downgrin .
Is roomie in??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Yeah am high on your lipsrsealed
Sassy!? I give up.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
undecided me believe you , I dey mad? grin grin

grin grin grin

What i do again. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.