Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990275 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Come on FP, its not like that na
Gerraout here! angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

What i do again. angry
Deejavuu ,saying good night at 9pm is a fraud. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nobody, just wanted to put up something cray wink
Lol crazy indeed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

You mean when I burnt all your stuff? cheesy
yeah,in a manner of speaking.
u burnt a lot if things ystrday,u were practically on fire.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deejavuu ,saying good night at 9pm is a fraud. grin

grin grin

I'm sleeping early grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

is this how you usually talk to people you are meeting for the first time grin about threesomes?

yes o.... i am nothing like her thank god grin

Classsyalabolas don't mind her o, shes even worse lipsrsealed

If fact shes a walking STD...even talking to her will make sores start to appear on your fingers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

I'm sleeping early grin
Tales by moonlight. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sugarbee, ahsekeena cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
embarassed that's an insult embarassed tiny ass? Oh noo angry
Yeah she/he is tongue tongue
TrapLORD:
tongue sit ur tiny ass downgrin .
Is roomie in??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

yeah,in a manner of speaking.

u burnt a lot if things ystrday,u were practically on fire.

LOL stup!d guy..anyway youre still dumped... cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tales by moonlight. grin

Wanna tell me some tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
sinizia:

No, i wasn't. I saw that Mikúz-Coog thread during my battle with Galdys while rummaging through several threads trying to learn how to battle and win her. grin

I see
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Wanna tell me some tongue grin

Gerara here angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Gerraout here! angry angry
When i tell you people to free this woman una no go hear

me self dey slowly start to back away from her cause shes like a rabid dog very angry person... dangerous grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sassybae:
embarassed that's an insult embarassed tiny ass? Oh noo angry
Yeah she/he is tongue tongue
Wait a min.. Is it actually tiny?? cheesy. Tiny ass = big lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerara here angry

grin grin

You're an E.P.. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Classsyalabolas don't mind her o, shes even worse lipsrsealed

If fact shes a walking STD...even talking to her will make sores start to appear on your fingers
lol omg abeg grin
no fighting this night im tired

so.... why were u guys mentioning me up and down abi na so my name sweet for una mouths
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

is this how you usually talk to people you are meeting for the first time grin about three..somes?

yes o.... i am nothing like her thank god grin

technically,this is not 1st time we are crossing paths, as this is an alternate account...
& even if it were to be, I like to hit the nail on the head grin
no time for perambulations or beating about the bush

gurgle said I shouldn't believe you, & that you are a walking STD & Cleopatra- the Queen of indecencies? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

When i tell you people to free this woman una no go hear

me self dey slowly start to back away from her cause shes like a rabid dog very angry person... dangerous grin
You too Gerrout of here! Lubbish! angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

You're an E.P.. tongue
what's ya bizness menh... how the shirt wey I wear for body take concine you now? cheesy

Have you been to South Africa before ,Johannesburg A.K.A Jo'burgh?
I'm not sure you have been to south africa before ,you know what ? gerara here menh ....shiit! you know what am saying? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sad angry sad
gringringrin

Amu not sorry grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
sinizia:

I don't know what to say, plus I'm in a taxi heading home. I'll be with you online in 1hr time.

BTW, Ladyboss1 lost her brother earlier this week. Mail her your condolence. I've done mine but she hasn't replied, i guess she's still grieving.

You like wahala sha. grin I knew you'll come for Tasha's head once you come online and you didn't disappoint. Mad girl. grin kiss kiss

Tashaama..nia, greetings. smiley *waves*
How far smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL stup!d guy..anyway youre still dumped... cool
so u don suck me dry,now u want throw me for dustbin abi?
well the devil is a liar,we must kontinu....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol omg abeg grin
no fighting this night im tired

so.... why were u guys mentioning me up and down abi na so my name sweet for una mouths

Abeg no be me mention you anywhere o...ask them

I keep trying to explain to them that you are in no way my friend...but they wont listen... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
What's tiny still doing in your post? undecided

Its very big mehn tongue
TrapLORD:
Wait a min.. Is it actually tiny?? cheesy. Tiny ass = big lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
what's ya bizness menh... how the shirt wey I wear for body take concine you now? cheesy

Have you been to South Africa before ,Johannesburg A.K.A Jo'burgh?
I'm not sure you have been to south africa before ,you know what ? gerara here menh ....shiit! you know what am saying? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lmao.. he's now an Etisalat Ambassador, there's a gerrrara clothing line too.. Nigga is balling grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao.. he's now an Etisalat Ambassador, there's a gerrrara clothing line too.. Nigga is balling grin grin
I saw it and I was happy for him. grin

Nigga was lining up five chicks all at once . grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so u don suck me dry,now u want throw me for dustbin abi?

well the devil is a liar,we must kontinu....

Lol I'm already on my way...forget it bae...the key is on the table kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I'm already on my way...forget it bae...the key is on the table kiss

This is serious
Gurgle strikes back

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Gerraout of here mehn! angryYou too! angry angry
You three! angry angry angry
Easy with the frown love....it will kill ya tongue

Try love. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shout out to the people that registered in June but already have 6k+ posts. shockedshocked

You Literally have a house on Nairaland! grincheesygrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw it and I was happy for him. grin

Nigga was lining up five chicks all at once . grin

Me too!! He's a badt guy grin

Ngozi peperenpe grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.