Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990490 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hehe, I'll tell him myself tongue
TrapLORD:
Hehehe... Bet he'll like that cheesy, i'll tell him you miss him smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

So many questions...mehn...make I just hold myself...
hold it tight cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
grin grin

Nothing jarey MrsPhyno, at least you are still better off than that mgbeke Gur.gle. angry
Lol lets pity her small today I'm feeling nice grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehe, I'll tell him myself tongue
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol lets pity her small today I'm feeling nice grin

Lol mechie onu gi there..do I need your pity..berra sidon for one side
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I thought you guys were best friends... Why are you both acting like Tom & Jerry grin

You two ninjas must be frienemies I guess
More accurate description grin

Why ninjas? I'm not stealthy... I'm very obvious about most things.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Na the same colonial style wey gbadebo been dey try use with gurgle yesterday before samurai come "boko haram" the guy with 1 kind merciless "post of revelation" wey pain am die! Lmfao!!!
hehehe... You no well o.

Wait o, na crime to just chat for NL without immediate offline plans? The way una just take up the case na wa cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
Hey jomile... Good Pm grin
Good afternoon

How r u enjoying your wknd
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Wait skiibi are you kidding me?

You dey school for my hood shocked
where ur hood dey?
maybe grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

More accurate description grin

Why ninjas? I'm not stealthy... I'm very obvious about most things.....

or more like Dexter & Didi grin

& the word Ninja is the juggalo version of the epithet - Nigga
It doesn't apply to practitioners of Ninjutsu alone grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Somewhere down south
In the desert regions of Texas
Call me a Cowboy cool
MrsPhyno:

where ur hood dey?
maybe grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ah yeah SAD. Fitting name grin I feel ya. Even Christmas which is like everyone in the whole velds (thats how i pronounce world grin) holiday makes me melancholic lol. At the same time summer has bugs so everything in life na trade off jare grin

Yeah like EXTREMELY. So of the 4 humours, how do u classify urself. Like do you know?

Yeah exactly. Summer has also been quite difficult for me in recent times.. it just depends

I cant remember all of them but I think im the melancholic one lol. What about you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
jomile:
Good afternoon

How r u enjoying your wknd
At home... Watching movies ++ food
And you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Somewhere down south
In the desert regions of Texas
Call me a Cowboy cool
no no no..... im on the other side grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
calling out my guyz, where are captainswag225,oyind17, firsteva, and so on nd so forth
kingsamurai what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Happi weekends Mrsphyno grin Gurgle grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah exactly. Summer has also been quite difficult for me in recent times.. it just depends

I cant remember all of them but I think im the melancholic one lol. What about you
Yeah me too.... you know I used to be the one kid in my whole family whose favourite holiday was Easter, cause I didn't like Christmas cause I prefer sunny months to cold ones. However, even the sun dont really make me happy these days lol
My favourite day is now the Summer Olympics grin Has alot of good feels/memories for me

Ah... ur ofc a brooding melancholic, I guessed so. I'm sanguine. grin Always happy. You no see as I dey smile up and down for all of nairaland
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Happi weekends Mrsphyno grin Gurgle grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
asscb:
Wat about me angry
cheesy I miss you diegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dont worry I get crib up North. That na my Original Base. Am guessing Maryland or Delaware?
MrsPhyno:

no no no..... im on the other side grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
There's never been a more pusssy-whipped niccur than that boy.
Mhizdeedy was "bad market", now he's switched to google grin.

TheNonce:
grin

Na the same colonial style wey gbadebo been dey try use with gurgle yesterday before samurai come "boko haram" the guy with 1 kind merciless "post of revelation" wey pain am die! Lmfao!!!

jobless obsessed immature bunch of pin-headed losers

you keep embarrassing yourselves on this forum day in day out.
If you had any sense of decorum you would have swallowed a cyanide, if that would keep you off NL for at least 24 hours.
I blame the mobile revolution for making it possible for idiotas like you to own cell phones

low-life Internet-addicts..

4 Likes 1 Share

Classsyalabolas:

or more like Dexter & Didi grin

& the word Ninja is the juggalo version of the epithet - Nigga
It doesn't apply to practitioners of Ninjutsu alone grin
Lol i don't get your first reference... I could look it up to pretend to be smart but I'm just gonna be honest grin

Oh cool I see. Lemme use am to improve my street cred which contrary to the way I act on NL is actually important to me grin
You guys were talking about TV before (das right I went back to go and read it)... U watch arrow? smart guy grin
And sinnzu should be good too...no more lipsrsealed
TrapLORD:
wink wink wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
is to much na...only 3kids.. :Pis to much na...only 3kids..
I want 20cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Dont worry I get crib up North. That na my Original Base. Am guessing Maryland or Delaware?
neither of those two states but I get EST as my timezone. when im not in naija grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
Happi weekends
Mrsphyno grin
Gurgle grin
thank you. same to you grin
2dice:
At home... Watching movies ++ food And you?
Same here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
thank you. same to you grin
hmmn...so kilowa grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sassybae:
And sinnzu should be good too...no more lipsrsealed
Brawling? Didnt you notice i just ignored one psychopathic pusssy whipped fool who creates female monikers to woo himself?? Please, sinnzu has chosen a new path. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.