Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,646 members, 7,858,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2993349 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
jomile:
Same here
copy-cat cheesy ...don't tell me u ate what i ate too?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hey Redgem grin Bawo ni?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
I want 20cheesy
I hate u... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oa..hray and Deeja..vuu, you two should get a room already! undecided

Mtchew. undecided

undecided undecided undecided

What's biting you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ha you seriously asking me? You two are making the thread unnecessarily long and looking like a village meeting with your chit chats. undecided

Send Deejav..uu a pm and exchange contacts already so you can take your chats to some private platform. undecided undecided

Why are you getting worked up and worried over someone else's ish undecided undecided

Take a chill pill will ya... Stop dragging some irrelevant mentions to my moniker!! Thanks in advance smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good smiley feed them no more tongue
TrapLORD:
Brawling? Didnt you notice i just ignored one psychopathic pusssy whipped fool who creates female monikers to woo himself?? Please, sinnzu has chosen a new path. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmm so you are staying with your BF Olajorn in Newyork tongue

What are you majoring?
MrsPhyno:

neither of those two states but I get EST as my timezone. when im not in naija grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol i don't get your first reference... I could look it up to pretend to be smart but I'm just gonna be honest grin

are you kidding me? you didn't watch Dexter's laboratory as a kid? shocked

MrsPhyno:

Oh cool I see. Lemme use am to improve my street cred which contrary to the way I act on NL is actually important to me grin

lol... street cred?
are you saying you're a gangster?
which one? - Pirus? Grape Street Watts Crips? KUMI 415? cheesy

MrsPhyno:

You guys were talking about TV before (das right I went back to go and read it)... U watch arrow? smart guy grin

of course, I'm a big Arrow fan ..what seasons have you seen?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
Imė lu fo. Buwė tie bhi skool?

Lol. Can't type that.. embarassed

Will answer some other time....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Good smiley feed them no more tongue
aii bby. So what u up to?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Hmm so you are staying with your BF Olajorn in Newyork tongue

What are you majoring?
lol grin
bio-premed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
Happi weekends
Mrsphyno grin
Gurgle grin

Happy weekend Sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol i don't get your first reference... I could look it up to pretend to be smart but I'm just gonna be honest grin

Lol that's how I know youre an abnormal species...how can you not know Dexter's lab... lipsrsealed

You were brought up on a snail farm in Ngwo..just admit it jare...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Happy weekend Sir
lol@ the Sir.. When did u start that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
At least it's not RN or Nursing. That field is so damn saturated with Africans lipsrsealed

So you Don turn Dokita. I was even thinking you would be majoring in Journalism or something like that
MrsPhyno:

lol grin
bio-premed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

are you kidding me? you didn't Dexter's laboratory as a kid? shocked

lol... street cred?
are you saying you're a gangster?
which one? - Pirus? Grape Street Watts Crips? KUMI 415? cheesy

yes we were discussing T.V..for like half of Thursday.
& of course I'm a big Arrow fan ..what seasons have you seen?
lol no clue what you're talking about im probably younger than you think i am grin also when i was a kid we didnt watch much TV.... wow see how im jus discussing my family here.... anyways I finally looked it up. I've at least seen it before sha grin Ugly awkward red-headed white kid?

Yes I am a gangster cool Das right grin

I like TV but I only ever watch it on the computer cause for whareva reason I don't like owning a television set.... Anyways, I don't even have time to watch these days so it's been like 3 months of no TV but I still got my faves in my heart head grin
Season 1, 2 and the beginning of 3.... I had to stop cause I got so busy but ofc Stephen Amell is grin and the show is really good. It was that show that got me into my love of all these superhero movies/tv.... watched it first in sec school
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Oahray: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol. Can't type that.. embarassed
Will answer some other time....
Alright.
Take it easy though smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nothing much, home lying down...what you doing?
TrapLORD:
aii bby. So what u up to?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol that's how I know youre an abnormal species...how can you not know Dexter's lab... lipsrsealed

me sef shock...
maybe her parents haven't installed Cable for their T.V that time grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
At least it's not RN or Nursing. That field is so damn saturated with Africans lipsrsealed

So you Don turn Dokita. I was even thinking you would be majoring in Journalism or something like that
lol when im not a bastard my fam aint about that RN life jare grin

hahaha why journalism? cause im good at writing? /fishing for compliments/ grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

lol i dont watch alot of tv i admit. only the shows i like, some of which include trashy reality tv but no cartoons sha. i know of dem but dere not ma type tongue

actually.... it was a fish farm but u are close grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
You are far from a good writer. But you just have this certain aura that journalists display.
MrsPhyno:

lol when im not a bastard my fam aint about that RN life jare grin

hahaha why journalism? cause im good at writing? /fishing for compliments/ grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Nothing much, home lying down...what you doing?
Just had lunch. Fufu n Ora soup grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
Hey Red gem grin Bawo ni?

Meaning?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You are far from a good writer. But you just have this certain aura that journalists display.
why do you hate me like dis naa grin

nothing close o... dat na humanities i dey for science department sha.... I wasnt an art student in sec school, those ones have small craze grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

me sef shock...
maybe her parents haven't installed Cable for their T.V that time grin

Loooool im so shocked..that thing was my showww back in the day

Along with Johnny Bravo..Tom and Jerry...yes... cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ora soup? Hehe how's it prepared don't think I've ever heard of such soup oh cheesy
TrapLORD:
Just had lunch. Fufu n Ora soup grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
redgem:

Meaning?
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
redgem:

Meaning?
well it means How are U?... So u don't understand yoruba at all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Ora soup? Hehe how's it prepared don't think I've ever heard of such soup oh cheesy
ah dunno how its prepared oo. Buh its an igbo soup shaa... Thats why you wouldnt know about it.
You eaten??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Braintouch(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lemme watch NIGERIA match jor, i know 2 people like trapl.ord, funl.ord, sin.nzu, theno.nce wnt watch d match, they prefer licking ass. runs out of thread to match center with my guyz
Two people, and u mentioned four Your brain dey touch
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
hmmn...so kilowa grin
that means whats up right grin
nothing o.. i jus dey here wit una... notin dey shele grin

teach me more yoruba

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.