Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2958287 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Yes, I did.... But I'm not in school, how many times will I tell you that?

Do you have amnesia?
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
aint u jacksparrow?
can you not read my moniker? Did you see any jack or sparrow or whatever name you called in my moniker? angry can't you read?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Yes, I did.... But I'm not in school, how many times will I tell you that?

Do you have amnesia?
undecidedundecided didnt u tell me u travld home from school? You this donkey faced girl.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can you not read my moniker? Did you see any jack or sparrow or whatever name you called in my moniker? angry can't you read?
yeah i can read nd what im seeing all over ur posts is jacksparrow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
softapples:
yeah i can read nd what im seeing all over ur posts is jacksparrow
angry sad angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
TrapLORD:

undecidedundecided didnt u tell me u travld home from school? You this donkey faced girl.
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
You must be super bored.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
TrapLORD:
You must be super bored.
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That's ma baaabe tongue ... Beht really, it's that people come here and get vindictive in rizponse to maybe an unpleasant life experience from the hands of some 'these hoes aint loyal' lol...
U dey mind them ni.... Ndi ala, the lot of them grin

I don finally drag you here o welcome to derailers paradise, greet all my people pls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
TrapLORD:

Lol.... It Pained you.... Hahaha haha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FTBOY: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
ISHIBANMOD(ex), i'm back ... grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

undecided
sorry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U dey mind them ni.... Ndi ala, the lot of them grin

I don finally drag you here o welcome to derailers paradise, greet all my people pls

smiley

Like this is your family house? grin

I won't say I'm new here cos I've always been a 'peeper'

One londoner of a girl dragged me here too but I couldn't last for long lol

Well, I salute everybady salute-worthy and say here comes a 'nightmare' to prospective frenemies
grin

Pls don't take things I say too personally , I'm 99.9 percent sarcastic and is only serious 0.01 percent af the time grin . Just here to have fun basically anyway, no long thing grin

Hope I've done justice to the greeting yaaah MrsPhyno ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

@ Gurgle
do you mind. respect urself o why r u talking to this guy at night undecidedgrin
i just want to eat her Dodo,and Nothing more

Where u self go?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

exactly i go rough u up o so be warned tongue dont start what u cant finish grin
Am not weak Mill,just a gentle bf not mumu....U rough me,i rough u ehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... It Pained you.... Hahaha haha
Fauck you jorr undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
TrapLORD:
Fauck you jorr undecided

shocked you want to.....! shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sorry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmm.... Are you okay? What's the sorry For?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Hmmm.... Are you okay? What's the sorry For?
yes, I'm ok! Sorry for being sorry grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
i just want to eat her Dodo,and Nothing more

Where u self go?
I go sleep nah and see one friend like dat grin

Dont eat her dodo its poisonous jor... I can cook better plantains dont worrt i go upload a pic grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

shocked you want to.....! shocked
Gerrarahia mehn.... grin.
You're way too sly for a female red gem

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno inugo

the guy says he wants to eat my dodo cheesy Oh no

How do you feel right now, ahnnnn lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:
MrsPhyno inugo

the guy says he wants to eat my dodo cheesy Oh no

How do you feel right now, ahnnnn lipsrsealed
Ogbeni keep dat ur mouth SHUT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Dont eat her dodo its poisonous jor... I can cook better plantains dont worrt i go upload a pic grin
fry me hot Dodo,and Urs forever...U know say Yoruba Man likes woman wey sabi cook
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ogbeni keep dat ur mouth SHUT

Oh, its pained...grin

Instead of you to learn from this youre getting defensive...anyway don't worry..I still soon deal with you such that you wont come out from that panya wey you dey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Olajorn make sure you don't eat from her...she will fill that food with US jazz o...Im warning you

After one bite you go sell your father's entire land give her the money...Im telling you, that one na bad market
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh, its pained...grin

Instead of you to learn from this youre getting defensive...anyway don't worry..I still soon deal with you such that you wont come out from that panya wey you dey
lol ur a crazy gehl

Gurgle:

Olajorn make sure you don't eat from her...she will fill that food with US jazz o...Im warning you
After one bite you go sell your father's entire land give her the money...Im telling you, that one na bad market
olajorn look into my eyes..... i cant do such a thing grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol ur a crazy gehl

olajorn look into my eyes..... i cant do such a thing grin

Olajorn she will do it o..just look at her face that looks like a mixture of all the 200+ tribes in Nigeria..who knows what spices she even uses on her food self

Eat that food and you'll never be the same again...trust me lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Olajorn she will do it o..just look at her face that looks like a mixture of all the 200+ tribes in Nigeria..who knows what spices she even uses on her food self

Eat that food and you'll never be the same again...trust me lipsrsealed
lol wait o. u this woman. what do u mean when u say that cause u've said something like that before.... i look igbo jor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol wait o. u this woman. what do u mean when u say that cause u've said something like that before.... i look igbo jor

Nah nothing its just part of the insult...btw nobody "looks" Igbo.. Igbo people don't look like anything..or do they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.