Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2958313 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Nah nothing its just part of the insult...btw nobody "looks" Igbo.. Igbo people don't look like anything..or do they?
yeah the stereotypical igbo look. anyways sha. noted. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol ur a crazy gehl

olajorn look into my eyes..... i cant do such a thing grin
i know for sure,You cant do that....gurgle Please Leave me and m'y bea tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
i know for sure,You cant do that....gu.rgle Please Leave me and m'y bea tongue
thank you obi'm

whats the meaning of all this awon werey 100% u have joined dem abi clap for urself grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
What's trending here....

Gurgle and mrsphyno na wa for una oo,five pages full with chi chat...na so
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

thank you obi'm

whats the meaning of all this awon werey 100% u have joined dem abi clap for urself grin
Don't ask questions about things you wouldn't understand. Kingzblade baby! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What's trending here....

Gurgle and mrsphyno na wa for una oo,five pages full with chi chat...na so

Ma'am na so I was just going about my business when that ene started quoting me out of turn undecided

Whether 5 or 50 pages I must defend myself o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah the stereotypical igbo look. anyways sha. noted. grin

Lol! will look out for it wink Ive heard of the stereotypical Igbo head, not look hahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Awww sweet gurgle you too come closer

Lol I wont, she has infected you..better get to the nearest hospital osiso lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
N1one:
Buhahaha grin grin
This video funny die!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pse6QkMQtfs

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy

" And i never blow".. Dude's crazy mhen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
i know for sure,You cant do that....gurgle Please Leave me and m'y bea tongue

Lol ok continue and eat her food..when your papa asks you what happened to all your family land na you go sabi the answer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Don't ask questions about things you wouldn't understand. Kingzblade baby! cool
Who called this one grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
TrapLORD:
Gerrarahia mehn.... grin. You're way too sly for a female red gem
Hmmmm..... What are you trying to say?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes, I'm ok! Sorry for being sorry grin lipsrsealed undecided

Lol..... Someone is high on some crap
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... Someone is high on some crap
hmmmmmmmmm. Is it true you are a dude?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

thank you obi'm

Am a founding member...I don belong for like 5months...do u wanna belong grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok continue and eat her food..when your papa asks you what happened to all your family land na you go sabi the answer

Have U eaten?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Have U eaten?

Not yet. I will have rice, what about you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Shugaryme(f): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oahray:
ok, 2 updates on your story tongue

I'm fine. I like it when your spy cam stops working. Then you have to comment grin

Who told you it has stopped? tongue

I can still see you, you are...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

dont worry I can handle it...Thanks for ur support
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Not yet. I will have rice, what about you

Ill have what you're eating nibbles
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
dont worry I can handle it...Thanks for ur support
You no see my mention abi? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
redgem:

Hmmmm..... What are you trying to say?
Nothing, what did you read?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ill have what you're eating nibbles

Mtchew did i promoise to dash you any of my food..come on gerrout angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lanicky(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lanicky tongue

Whattagwan? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
pbs4real:
I have more than enuf, dnt bother, mah third leg would need more of it smiley
third leg?

R u an alien?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lanicky(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
great..so whatsup?

Sorry I'm replying late.....I've not been online. smiley
Hope you're good?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You no see my mention abi? undecided
No i no See am,i just See this one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy

" And i never blow".. Dude's crazy mhen cheesy cheesy cheesy
mehn the vidéo is funny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
lanicky:

Whattagwan? tongue
swiri wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
2dice:
U spoil me ? Lmfao grin grin I laff in alien Lang. Wetin we never hear/see Tell me joor
it has to do with cucumber
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lanicky(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
swiri wink

Park well abeg tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
lanicky:

Park well abeg tongue
cry cry you didn't miss me. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.