Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2987186 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodevening..how have you been?
been grear.searching for u err where. Like u took a break?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Both undecided
Transgender shiii.. Issorite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah a lil break..buh am here for a while
danbrowndmf:
been grear.searching for u err where. Like u took a break?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
I wanted to laugh but this is not funny. I can't imagine calling you and someone picks up the phone and tell me some stupid snake story. Gosh, God forbid! I can't handle such tragedy. I give all glory to the Almighty God that saved you. Please be very careful, I don't want to loose the soul that I love. I want to see you sound and healthy.

My dear,,blessed heaven U did'nt laugh o cuz uptil now am still scared..U can imagine what am going through nowsad

Sometimes,,I do wish God never created that thing sefsad Oh my! You need 2c d way I avoid any road that it's been killed like plaque. I so much get scared of it o

Pls,,lets swap to a more important topic jor cuz I dnt want to have any silly nightmare osad

Koko,,I'd be leaving for Ph tomorrowgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
K
2dice:
Transgender shiii.. Issorite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Slimzjoe:
After Weeks Without the Internet trying to Sort out My Life, I come back to the Funny News that Nneka Has been Busted By Detective Sin.nzu Kingslayer and Fun.lord.... Mehn... I'm Speechless!! That Stewpeed Boy Completely Made Me believe He was a Female undecided Thank God say I no Allow Ma 3rd Leg Control mua!!
Chai! Chai!! What Will People gain by Impersonation That's the Gross Height of Malicious ****** angry (Am Short of Words to use) Any way, I just want to thank Our Detectives for a Job Well done and I say more Grease to there Elbows. Keep Bursting this Idiats Bubbles! #Peace
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm what's funny?
2dice:
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Yeah a lil break..buh am here for a while
came to ur house in ph u aint there.cheesy where went u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol your house
danbrowndmf:
came to ur house in ph u aint there.cheesy where went u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Hey ggrin..how you? smiley
sassy shocked

Where have u been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol your house
are u still hiding to tell me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
where is Gurgle and Mrsphyno? it has been years last I saw you guys. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hehe nevermind...why stressing over it?
danbrowndmf:
are u still hiding to tell me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Went on a lil break dear..missed me?
ggrin:
sassy shocked

Where have u been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

My dear,,blessed heaven U did'nt laugh o cuz uptil now am still scared..U can imagine what am going through nowsad

Sometimes,,I do wish God never created that thing sefsad Oh my! You need 2c d way I avoid any road that it's been killed like plaque. I so much get scared of it o

Pls,,lets swap to a more important topic jor cuz I dnt want to have any silly nightmare osad

The same way Snakes Wish you didn't Exist so there Lives could be more Peaceful angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
where is Gurgle and Mrsphyno? it has been years last I saw you guys. sad

Dude!! I seriously want to say how Much I've missed you grin especially you Siggy but I'm scared of being Locked up somewhere for 14 whole years undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehe nevermind...why stressing over it?
not stressing over it,jus curious why u hidding it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Dude!! I seriously want to say how Much I've missed you grin especially you Siggy but I'm scared of being Locked up somewhere for 14 whole years undecided
Missed me? I have been very much around na, I no just dey post too much like before again. You like my Siggy, do you know who Fadeyi Oloro is? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The same way Snakes Wish you didn't Exist so there Lives could be more Peaceful angry

Lol

I agree/disagree with U 2some extent

Live and lets live is always da best when it does'nt affect anybody. But in dz case I still wish God never created anysad cuz even d dead one scare d living day outta me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Missed me? I have been very much around na, I no just dey post too much like before again. You like my Siggy, do you know who Fadeyi Oloro is? cheesy

Naa I don't....but his name strikes me as one Osun Hungry Priest grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

I'd be missing you dear. My phone just dey empty I 4 call you. How long do you intend to stay there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Lol

I agree/disagree with U 2some extent

Live and lets live is always da best when it does'nt affect anybody. But in dz case I still wish God never created anysad cuz even d dead one scare d living day outta me

Well, they're also Scared of you...and there Existence doesn't Really affect you. If you don't want them around, they are measures to be taken.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just passing

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
I'd be missing you dear. My phone just dey empty I 4 call you. How long do you intend to stay there?

Ehya..but I think am gonna miss U mostsad

No worry morro I go beep U

Na 2wks I dey wish o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol nothing..why do you wanna know? Wanna come see me?
danbrowndmf:
not stressing over it,jus curious why u hidding it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Ehya..but I think am gonna miss U mostsad

No worry morro I go beep U

Na 2wks I dey wish o
'wish you safe journey and a peaceful vacation. But I stylishly mentioned you in a comment today and I'm still waiting for your response.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nothing..why do you wanna know? Wanna come see me?
i wouldnt come un-invited nau.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah u were enjoyin urself. nt reali u poppin champagne nor eatin salad ok. dip deeper nd u wud understand wat i mean
Sassybae:
Hehe enjoying where lol..good evening
goodpm too nd hw re u doing?

i'm new here, anytin u can willingly offer me?

IamQatarPlayboy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Well, they're also Scared of you...and there Existence doesn't Really affect you. If you don't want them around, they are measures to be taken.

My dear,,I know they're scared of me but for all I care I hate those creatures with passion cuz of their scary structuresad So curly and shinny with diff colours..Jeeez! You'll never find me in any thread that has "Snake"as inscription

Pls enough of this! Lets discuss something relevant

Hope U cool?wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hehe don't be in a hurry please
danbrowndmf:
i wouldnt come un-invited nau.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehe don't be in a hurry please
was never in a hurry. Hidding it was d reason i keep persuading.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.