Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2979573 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
'wish you safe journey and a peaceful vacation. But I stylishly mentioned you in a comment today and I'm still waiting for your response.

Oh thanks!

Lol, I saw it o BUT..lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nah I don't understand wink
Just with the way you chat, I can tell who you are.
QatarPlayboy:
Yeah u were enjoyin urself. nt reali u poppin champagne nor eatin salad ok. dip deeper nd u wud understand wat i mean

goodpm too nd hw re u doing?

i'm new here, anytin u can willingly offer me?

IamQatarPlayboy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh thanks!
Lol, I saw it o BUT..lipsrsealed
talk jor. Don't tell me you're shy o!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Went on a lil break dear..missed me?
yeah sure, I do embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Just passing
Behind u sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
angry angry
Mznaett:

My dear,,I know they're scared of me but for all I care I hate those creatures with passion cuz of their scary structuresad So curly and shinny with diff colours..Jeeez! You'll never find me in any thread that has "Snake"as inscription

Pls enough of this! Lets discuss something relevant

Hope U cool?wink

Ain't cool since My phone has decided to frustrate me this Night !! + Snakes are 'Actually Relevant' To human grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
I got my reasons for that..let's get over this
danbrowndmf:
was never in a hurry. Hidding it was d reason i keep persuading.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah I don't understand wink Just with the way you chat, I can tell who you are.
Sorry! u mean me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aii, missed you too wink hope you okay?
ggrin:
yeah sure, I do embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
talk jor. Don't tell me you're shy o!

Abeg e get some kind talk wey dey heavy 4mouth o hencelipsrsealed na 2day U knw say I shy pass U?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided undecided
QatarPlayboy:

Sorry! u mean me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
angry angry

Ain't cool since My phone has decided to frustrate me this Night !! + Snakes are 'Actually Relevant' To human grin

And now if you stop mentioning the name of that scary creature ur fone 'd be bettertongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Abeg e get some kind talk wey dey heavy 4mouth o hencelipsrsealed na 2day U knw say I shy pass U?undecided
hahahahaha! I think say na me be shy guy? You dey play with lion go hide for broken house. Chai, see my gra gra babe.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Aii, missed you too wink hope you okay?
yh am ok smiley

Wbu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Behind u sir
Baws of life! Tuale!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Naa I don't....but his name strikes me as one Osun Hungry Priest grin
haha, you obviously do not know him. He isn't from Osun state, he is a Jamaican. He is the chief Priest of Opotopoto (god of the weeds) shrine in Jamaica. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
hahahahaha! I think say na me be shy guy? You dey play with lion go hide for broken house. Chai, see my gra gra babe.

Eh! I gree o

But @least U shy 2tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aii, am okay hun
ggrin:
yh am ok smiley

Wbu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Eh! I gree o

But @least U shy 2tongue
don't worry, one day we shall agree on who is shy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sinnzu you dint miss me here at all embarassed cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
I got my reasons for that..let's get over this
we wiill still come over to it some day sometime.

Still awake?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Sinnzu you dint miss me here at all embarassed cry
embarassed You know i did. Was gonna throw u a welcum party seff...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Rapzino: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
This room is now kinda boring, gone are the fun days. Mehn!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol I still won't telll you, yeah am up
danbrowndmf:
we wiill still come over to it some day sometime.

Still awake?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
don't worry, one day we shall agree on who is shy.

And just like d last election that was held in Rivers State we already knew who d winner wastongue and that's d same way we knew who d shy~type is even without waiting 4 the D~day lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

And just like d last election that was held in Rivers State we already knew who d winner wastongue and that's d same way we knew who d shy~type is even without waiting 4 the D~day lol
me no no; na you sabi, but untill dat day. Se efod akama, aya-awod iba.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmm and you waited for me to mention you first right? undecided Anyways
I missed you badly kiss
Sinnzu:
embarassed You know i did. Was gonna throw u a welcum party seff...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol I still won't telll you, yeah am up
lols. Thought u said i shouldnt be in a hurry now i'm taking time u still say u wunt tell me.... Oya watin i go use appease the gods na?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
me no no; na you sabi, but untill dat day. >>Se efod akama, aya-awod iba<<.

Lmao@ur last line

Till then koko yak asiere

I no wan sleep inside bus so dat driver no go cari me pass anoda sidewink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hehe this is serious. Okay with time I will
danbrowndmf:
lols. Thought u said i shouldnt be in a hurry now i'm taking time u still say u wunt tell me.... Oya watin i go use appease the gods na?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Edipee(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Lmao@ur last line

Till then koko yak asiere

I no wan sleep inside bus so dat driver no go cari me pass anoda sidewink
Ufan Ima asiere nde. Akpeene owo akenam yak nnem esit ntom. Mbok tum daiya o. Mmetum fi Inua. Dapa nti ndap, yak Emem Abasi odu ye afo. Mme Ma fi.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehe this is serious. Okay with time I will
oooh yes,with time.now am smilling. You jus dy miss people me i know follow for who dem dy miss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.