Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2964617 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rapzino:
you come scarce pass Valmunich, Chibwike and Sarimah
Bro wats up now..longest time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
I was here

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 24, 2015
kramfonos:
https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/311#33975101
Once again, Classsyalabolas/Kradleber, lament.
Your disgrace continues. Compose a dirge for yourself in advance.

That was pretty harsh darkenrebel, I wonder what that chick did to receive such a distasteful reception.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cindino20(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2015
What of Ladyboss1 sef?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Rapzino: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
chibwike:
Bro wats up now..longest time
longest time o, omoh I dey fine. How have you been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Where is this gal?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mznaett: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols,ur high on cow shit. Ok u will be offline for a while? Ohh u want to return the owner's phone.cheesy thats cool.

Sharrrraaap dia naughty boysad

You and I know quite well it's my fonetongue

Btw,,how far for dat ur "Chinenye" wey U call fone?wink U don repair dem finish?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
Mznaett:

Sharrrraaap dia naughty boysad

You and I know quite well it's my fonetongue

Btw,,how far for dat ur "Chinenye" wey U call fone?wink U don repair dem finish?
shutup. Talkertive.

How you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rapzino:
longest time o, omoh I dey fine. How have you been?
fine oh.. have you seen my skits?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Rapzino: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
chibwike:
fine oh.. have you seen my skits?
I saw 'em the other day but I had little data to play/download 'em, well from the comments I saw on the thread, you went in hard! Keep doing your thang, I'll try downloading them. Hoping to drop my first single before the year runs out.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:
Good evening y'll. cheesy cheesy

ANOTHER CONTROVERSIAL NEWS grin

Wonders shall never end as we all know that the current treading of male monikers disguising as females is climaxing day in, day out.

The latest on the list is a well known moniker whose alphabet begins with R and ends with M.

Guys, please be careful on who you are crushing on oo.

A word is enough for the wise wink
shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Moz22: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked shocked
Hey you...where have u been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Moz22:

Hey you...where have u been?
Planet Earthcheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Moz22: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
Planet Earthcheesy
Ehn ehn...thought u travelled to pluto oo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Moz22:

Ehn ehn...thought u travelled to pluto oo
smileyI actually did
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wristbangle, abeg come closer (he does... Whispers something to him, looks about for suspi-spies. Hands him a small piece of paper) (flute used in ibo folklore whistles an unfortunate tune, signifying the latest trend on a forum)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
daveP:
Wristbangle, abeg come closer (he does... Whispers something to him, looks about for suspi-spies. Hands him a small piece of paper) (flute used in ibo folklore whistles an unfortunate tune, signifying the latest trend on a forum)

Bros Bros cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rapzino:
I saw 'em the other day but I had little data to play/download 'em, well from the comments I saw on the thread, you went in hard! Keep doing your thang, I'll try downloading them. Hoping to drop my first single before the year runs out.
Thanks man, try downloading them, I'd uploading more soon. Good luck in your own endeavors
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mrsphyno Mhizkel..

empire season 2 episode 1 is available for download.

click here - http://o2tvseries.com/Empire/Season-02/Episode-01/index.html
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Rapzino: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
chibwike:
Thanks man, try downloading them, I'd uploading more soon. Good luck in your own endeavors
amen and thanks. More grace!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by daveP(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros Bros cheesy
lol this newscasting still dey your blood sha. grin i dey o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Mrsphyno Mhizkel..

empire season 2 episode 1 is available for download.

click here - http://o2tvseries.com/Empire/Season-02/Episode-01/index.html
Yeah!cheesy It's September.
Thanks for the Info.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks for the Info.wink
You sef don dey get yansh o grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
richommie:

where is gurgle? grin

#YolO

Rich kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

shoroniyen?smh! sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks for the Info.wink

you're welcome...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
shoroniyen?smh! sad
oyami lenu tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oyami lenu tongue tongue
mtchewwww,shey ur babe get yansh pass her? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwww,shey ur babe get yansh pass her? cheesy
your yansh no pass her own? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your yansh no pass her own? shocked shocked
werin concern my own yansh for dis matter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.